The 56 Year Crisis Of Treasonous Illegitimate GOP Presidents Is Happening Again

HEIL PROJECTION!
Republicans need to realize we aren’t saying no Republican should ever be president again. Only trump. And many republicans agree with us. They wish it was someone else winning the primaries so they can quit trump.

Someone who doesn’t say to one of his advisors “I don’t care” when they tell him he can’t do something because it’s illegal.

I may not like what they do but they won the election so as long as it’s legal….like giving rich people tax breaks, creating nafta, deregulations. All legal. Taking the EPAs power away? That’s legal.

Trump boldly crosses the line and his supporters don’t care

Once again, America and the world are watching with horror as a Republican candidate for president — just to win an election — manipulates world affairs in a way that will cause widespread death and destruction while damaging the interests and reputation of America.

There’s a long tradition of Republicans running for president committing what can best called treason, or at least criminal manipulation of international affairs, to advantage themselves and hurt incumbent Democratic presidents.

Yesterday, Mitch McConnell let the proverbial cat out of the bag. A bipartisan group of senators had been working on a bill to provide funding to Ukraine and Israel, with money for the southern border, and when it looked like they were going to produce something that would actually pass the House and Senate, Donald Trump inserted himself, telling the Republicans they should kill the bill.

Trump apparently wants to run on chaos at the border, and solving the problem as this legislation is intended to do would take that issue away from him. But he’s also explicitly opposed to any further US aid to Ukraine. This is a treasonous twofer, putting Trump’s election above the interests of the United States and world peace.

I'm sure his buddy Vladimir will pitch in a few bucks to help out with his legal bills. And his campaign. Like last time. Now we know how much he got for all of those secrets he stole.
MLCA winning

Why? He died in 1999.
Remember trump said Nikki Haley when he was talking about Nancy pelosi. Rfk and jfk you can understand the mistake. And youre voting for a guy who makes this mistake so cut me a little slack. Right?

Like trump, I was just kidding. I meant to do it.

Remember trump said Nikki Haley when he was talking about Nancy pelosi. Rfk and jfk you can understand the mistake. And youre voting for a guy who makes this mistake so cut me a little slack. Right?

So why does Biden call the ATF the aft?

Well think about it. We know that Reagan bush told Iran to hold the hostages till after the election. We know trump said don’t give Biden a win on the border. Essentially trying to pull the same illegal crap. Trump should be taken out. He’s a threat to America. and it would be legal for Biden to do according to trump.

We also know bush stole florida 2000 and Ohio 2004. trump tried t steal 2020. These are all things we know. And we know bush lied us into iraq. Even Trump admitted that

Bush didn't steal Florida. Bush had the lead after every new count ordered by the Democrat dominated Florida Supreme Court, who kept ordering more counts, hoping to get Gore a lead. SCOTUS finally, and rightfully, said no more counts. It was the Democrat dominated Florida Supreme Court who was cheating for Gore.

Last edited:

LOL

Potato Biden talks for two minutes and makes numerous gaffes. Trump talks for 45+ minutes and makes a gaffe.

Once again, America and the world are watching with horror as a Republican candidate for president — just to win an election — manipulates world affairs in a way that will cause widespread death and destruction while damaging the interests and reputation of America.

There’s a long tradition of Republicans running for president committing what can best called treason, or at least criminal manipulation of international affairs, to advantage themselves and hurt incumbent Democratic presidents.

Yesterday, Mitch McConnell let the proverbial cat out of the bag. A bipartisan group of senators had been working on a bill to provide funding to Ukraine and Israel, with money for the southern border, and when it looked like they were going to produce something that would actually pass the House and Senate, Donald Trump inserted himself, telling the Republicans they should kill the bill.

Trump apparently wants to run on chaos at the border, and solving the problem as this legislation is intended to do would take that issue away from him. But he’s also explicitly opposed to any further US aid to Ukraine. This is a treasonous twofer, putting Trump’s election above the interests of the United States and world peace.

I'm sure his buddy Vladimir will pitch in a few bucks to help out with his legal bills. And his campaign. Like last time. Now we know how much he got for all of those secrets he stole.
What a load of imbecile shit.

Orange Man Bad?

But yeah, completely deranged crap.

1706417259996.png

Republicans need to realize we aren’t saying no Republican should ever be president again. Only trump.
We should believe LYING Dems this time? LOL Dems spew so many lies we can't believe anything they say.

If Trump wins in 2024 we will get our REVENGE on Democrats.

It is time for democrats to end Republicans and make this the one party tyranny they have always wanted.

Bush didn't steal Florida. Bush had the lead after every new count ordered by the Democrat dominated Florida Supreme Court, who kept ordering more counts, hoping to get Gore a lead. SCOTUS finally, and rightfully, said no more counts. It was the Democrat dominated Florida Supreme Court who was cheating for Gore.
Bs. It’s a fact republicans rioted stopping the recount so the Supreme Court decided. Roger stone was involved. Gore got fucked not Trump. Kerry too in Ohio 2004. Ken Blackwell. Did you know Diebold voting machine owner who helped steal Florida was the head of the Ohio 2004 re elect bush gop? Oh no conflict of interest there. Diebold was a shady company. Not dominion.

Every Republican is more racist than the previous one.

EVERY DEM IS PERFECT. EVERY REPUBLICAN IS AN EVIL RACIST.

DERP DERP DERP DERP

What's the point of funding Ukraine when Russia has more or less won and when Israel has more than enough money to pay for its own defense?

I'm fine with selling arms to Israel, but we shouldn't be giving them away.

We should believe LYING Dems this time? LOL Dems spew so many lies we can't believe anything they say.

If Trump wins in 2024 we will get our REVENGE on Democrats.
Yeah… vote for REVENGE

That’ll make the country better huh?

No Republican has ever won an election. They always cheat.

Like demanding universal mail in voting and 6 weeks of voting and no IDs.

CHEATERS.

Every Republican is more racist than the previous one.

EVERY DEM IS PERFECT. EVERY REPUBLICAN IS AN EVIL RACIST.

DERP DERP DERP DERP
There are a lot of supposed “good” republicans who are going to vote for trump the same way good Germans voted for Hitler for whatever reason. The economy most likely

There are a lot of supposed “good” republicans who are going to vote for trump the same way good Germans voted for Hitler for whatever reason. The economy most likely
I view those who support the globalist establishment as the "good Germans." Most Western citizens in general seem to fit that with their voting habits and lack of consistent principles.

Forum List

Back