angry big black woman at a car dealership

A huge ass with a huge ass. Hope she didn't have her heart set on bucket seats. Bench seating was made for a dumper like that.

Anyone make heads ot tells of this? I believe it has something to do with a bad check. boy is she mad.

You make a point of finding blacks with anger issues. Did you get lost and can't find stormfront or something? This is getting old.

The stormfront is the moving goalposts of a victim-welfare culture. CRT can’t answer the question, but were they evicted from Africa for the same reason, apart from slave-trade profit? Do we, or do we not, have a concentration of particularly nasty asshole-ness in American-born DNA?

Anyone make heads ot tells of this? I believe it has something to do with a bad check. boy is she mad.

You make a point of finding blacks with anger issues. Did you get lost and can't find stormfront or something? This is getting old.

There is an endless supply of these videos because the black community constantly misbehaves in public. Maybe you should be more mad that this widespread cultural problem exists, rather than being mad at the evidence of this cultural problem.

There is an endless supply of these videos because the black community constantly misbehaves in public. Maybe you should be more mad that this widespread cultural problem exists, rather than being mad at the evidence of this cultural problem.

I'm not "mad" at either the OP or the fat ass woman.
We all know what angry black men and women do. This constant vid sharing of them in action gets old. No emotion. Not anger. Just stating an opinion.

I'm not "mad" at either the OP or the fat ass woman.
We all know what angry black men and women do. This constant vid sharing of them in action gets old. No emotion. Not anger. Just stating an opinion.

It doesnt get reported in mainstream media at all, and you also dont want it posted here? Is there no place for black crime to be shown? You want all the news to be about white supremacists who never actually commit crimes? You want more "Boogaloo Boys" horseshit?

What is it with Black Women demanding their way about everything.

Violence and anger seems to be the response for every conceivable scenario. Did you get the wrong drink? Break a window. Didnt get those extra pickles? Assault the cashier.

^^^This post is why I keep reminding people that the left WANTS this sort of crime to keep happening. They LOVE it.

A lot of times, just talking to the customer like a human will defuse the situation.
That only works if youre speaking to a human. That was some sort of fat demon or something.
I'm not making excuses for that whale. Don't get me wrong.

What I would do is start actually trying to help her. "Hey, it's the company's policy not to accept checks after one bounces, but here's what you can do. Go down to the bank and ask for a certified check. They will take that."

That way, you're not being the "asshole" denying her services, you're the good guy who helped her out.

A lot of times, just talking to the customer like a human will defuse the situation.
That only works if youre speaking to a human. That was some sort of fat demon or something.
I'm not making excuses for that whale. Don't get me wrong.

What I would do is start actually trying to help her. "Hey, it's the company's policy not to accept checks after one bounces, but here's what you can do. Go down to the bank and ask for a certified check. They will take that."

That way, you're not being the "asshole" denying her services, you're the good guy who helped her out.
She didnt have the funds and she knew it. She was intentionally passing a bad check because the bank was about to repo her car. It would have only bought her a few days, but its better than nothing. If you watch the whole video and listen closely, you can hear her talking about her car thats about to be repoed. She was on the phone with her bank and they obviously did not agree with her that she had the funds, otherwise they would have resolved it immediately.

Forum List

Back