The 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible -- Essentially Romans 1.20

Even a 6 year old understands the gospel of salvation and the fact that nature can't start up from nothing nor always have existed. You're a heathen on the fast track to Hell.
Even a 6 year old can make a semblance of rational argumentation.

Your gawds can't start from nothing nor have they always existed. I'm afraid your lies have put you on the fast track to hell.
That which exists outside of time and space always existed. He does not, therefore, start from nothing, for He is something.

I am afraid you are going to Hell because you call Jesus a liar or a lunatic.
Sorry, but your silly "because I say so", nonsense is time wasting.

I'm afraid you are going to hell for lying about the gawds.
The evidence is clear, nature always observes cause and effect, but your silly infinite regress theory is impossible, for you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so.
You have no evidence.

Hell for you, sinner. You will burn like toast and fry like chicken.
We have the evidence of trillions of cause and effects in nature, and no hard evidence of something from nothing, which is an overwhelming preponderance of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. You have nothing.

Everybody knows God exists?

Reasoning and rationality are not your strong suits so I'll lend an assist. Your gawds are only one, more recent human invention of gawds. Your gawds are at the back of the line in terms of the lineage of gawds.

Most of the planet disagrees with your specious and unsupported "everyone knows....", nonsense.
We all have a spirit of God-consciousness.

Since the uncreated Creator is proven to exist, now find out where God reveals Himself. Since God can't be less than us, He must be accessible and personal like us whom He made in His image. The only 3 accessible faiths on the planet that make up 90% of all beliefs are Christianity, Islam and Hinduism. Since the last two are false the first one must be true.

We can conclude, therefore, since Jesus was not a liar, nor a lunatic, He must be God, and there is no other name under Heaven by which one can be saved.

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.

It is true that if we were born on an island and never taught about god we humans might repeat our ancestors mistake by thinking we are the center of the universe and that everything revolves around us and so we must be special. And everything that we can't explain must be god.

But then teach them science and they might not come up with the same conclusion.

You can't teach someone who already believes in god the scientific reasons why god doesn't exist because they're already brainwashed but if you teach someone science first its a lot harder to convince them that god is obvious.
Science teaches God exists because nature could not always have existed nor start up from nothing. How simple! Even a 6 year old understands this on some remote island, so you are without excuse.
Science does not teach that your gawds of aanyone else's gawds exist.

In fact, science has no mechanism to investigate your specious claims to magical gawds and supernatural realms.
Science teaches God exists, because science teaches the law of cause and effect. If there was this alleged infinite regress you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so.

Science says nothing lives forever but you think god does and you will in heaven.

Do I even need to tell you what real scientists say to that? Hogwash

Everybody knows God exists; but willful ignorance is also a free choice.

[Mar 4:11-12 KJV] 11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all [these] things are done in parables: 12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and [their] sins should be forgiven them.

Reasoning and rationality are not your strong suits so I'll lend an assist. Your gawds are only one, more recent human invention of gawds. Your gawds are at the back of the line in terms of the lineage of gawds.

Most of the planet disagrees with your specious and unsupported "everyone knows....", nonsense.

Since the uncreated Creator is proven to exist, now find out where God reveals Himself. Since God can't be less than us, He must be accessible and personal like us whom He made in His image. The only 3 accessible faiths on the planet that make up 90% of all beliefs are Christianity, Islam and Hinduism. Since the last two are false the first one must be true.

We can conclude, therefore, since Jesus was not a liar, nor a lunatic, He must be God, and there is no other name under Heaven by which one can be saved.

It is true that if we were born on an island and never taught about god we humans might repeat our ancestors mistake by thinking we are the center of the universe and that everything revolves around us and so we must be special. And everything that we can't explain must be god.

But then teach them science and they might not come up with the same conclusion.

You can't teach someone who already believes in god the scientific reasons why god doesn't exist because they're already brainwashed but if you teach someone science first its a lot harder to convince them that god is obvious.
Science teaches God exists because nature could not always have existed nor start up from nothing. How simple! Even a 6 year old understands this on some remote island, so you are without excuse.
Science doesn't know what was before the big bang yet you do?

A 6 year old that doesn't understand science says something can come from nothing. And maybe our universe that didn't exist before the big bang came out of a black hole from another universe that died before ours was started. No infinite regress needed. Or maybe the universe next to ours that dies 14 billion years ago became our universe. All the creatures that lived there and then will never live again.

Or a god that cares about you but not any other animals built it all for you
Science does know what was before the big bang, for it could not have stared from nothing, nor always have existed.

A 6 year old can understand science so says something can't come from nothing. Whether black holes or not, cause and effect remain intact.

God cares about His entire creation. He even cares for you even though you live in fantasy land of infinite regress.

Even a 6 year old understands the gospel of salvation and the fact that nature can't start up from nothing nor always have existed. You're a heathen on the fast track to Hell.

Your gawds can't start from nothing nor have they always existed. I'm afraid your lies have put you on the fast track to hell.
That which exists outside of time and space always existed. He does not, therefore, start from nothing, for He is something.

The evidence is clear, nature always observes cause and effect, but your silly infinite regress theory is impossible, for you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so.
No one but you argues infinite regress.

Its your only comeback to when we ask you why the universe can't be eternal but your friend can. Still waiting for a real reply.

My question would be what did god do before he created our universe? And what will he do after its gone. Will he start another one? But isn't that infinite regress? Oh I forgot he can break all the rules.
I am arguing against infinite regress. But I am glad to hear you no longer believe in infinite regress and that something can't come from nothing, so nature needs a cause outside of itself, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God.

The uncreated Creator is proven, now find where He reveals Himself in nature.

It is illogical to ask what God did "before" for that presupposes time. But God exists before time and space.

In fact, science has no mechanism to investigate your specious claims to magical gawds and supernatural realms.
Science teaches God exists, because science teaches the law of cause and effect. If there was this alleged infinite regress you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so.

Science says nothing lives forever but you think god does and you will in heaven.

God has always existed outside of time and space. That's what scientists teach according to the proof I gave you.

You would have happened already because you would have had an eternity to come into being before now according to your theory of infinite regress. Therefore, since you did not, you can be confident your theory is false.

You keep repeating the same thing in hopes that eventually people will believe it. However, you can't explain why me being here now does not disprove your little theory. When exactly do you say I should have existed in the past? Was there a specific point when I should have existed before? If so, why at that point? Why not 1 year after that point? 10 years? 100? 1000? I'm open to reasonable answers, so convince me.
Your little theory of infinite regress is proven false as was said because you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened.

Then it should be easy for you to answer the questions.
It should be easy for you to accept that if you had an eternity to come into being before now, you should have already happened. You don't need to know all things to know this then. Otherwise, you are claiming you need to be God to know for sure, but that is illogical since obviously you are not all-knowing as only God can be.

Ramble much?

The cosmos has always bee. And will always be. You your planet sun and galaxy and every other sun you see only live once. The debree left after our sun dies might get recycled one day but just because the cosmos has always existed doesn't mean our sun and planet must have existed before. Maybe you can explain why you think that and we can help you see the holes in your theory
The cosmos is a bee? That's weird.

You have no evidence.

We have the evidence of trillions of cause and effects in nature, and no hard evidence of something from nothing, which is an overwhelming preponderance of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. You have nothing.

Google something can come from nothing so you stop repeating something that isn't true.

And science theorizes everything in our universe may have condensed into the size of a baseball before it big banged. That's not nothing. So if it makes you feel better everything we see may have come from very little.

What did god do before the big bang

God has always existed outside of time and space. That's what scientists teach according to the proof I gave you.

Why did trilobite's rule the earth for millions of years before dinosaurs and why did dinosaurs rule for millions of years before h humans evolved?

Your concept of god is so primitive and unintelligent.

Creationism is a pseudo science. Not real.

Yup. And with only 120 views on his youtube, he sure is getting it here. But judging from all the rules he is breaking here, it won't last too much longer. . . .

You have no evidence.

Google something can come from nothing so you stop repeating something that isn't true.

And science theorizes everything in our universe may have condensed into the size of a baseball before it big banged. That's not nothing. So if it makes you feel better everything we see may have come from very little.

What did god do before the big bang
We have trillions of cause and effects and no hard evidence of something from nothing. The big bang had a cause.

Creationism is a pseudo science. Not real.
Pseudo science is claiming something comes from nothing. How can that which does not exist cause anything? Surely, you're mad.

Yup. And with only 120 views on his youtube, he sure is getting it here. But judging from all the rules he is breaking here, it won't last too much longer. . . .
You can tell teddy is not a Christian. So much hostility towards a Christian.

This is a good test to see if someone is a Christian...

1. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior, shedding His precious blood for forgiveness of sins, who died on the cross for the sins of the world;
2. Resurrected Himself the 3rd day to give eternal life to those who receive Him;
3. Gave the Holy Spirit to indwell those who are born-again;
4. Jesus is the 2nd Person of the Trinity who created all things;
5. Rejects Calvinists, they are going to Hell;
6. Rejects Universalists, they are going to Hell;
7. Rejects non-OSASers, they are going to Hell;
8. Rejects those who claim He is not proven by observing nature;
9. Jesus will return to reign on earth for 1000 years in the 3rd Temple with His overcomers;
10. God predestinates us by foreknowing our free-choice (OSAS Arminian);
11. The word of God is 66 books, no more, no less;
12. Apostle are for today and women can be Apostles;
13. Mary was born into sin and sinned, and the blood and wine are not literally Jesus' blood and body;
14. Biblical tongues are languages not Pentecostalism gibberish babble;
15. Non-overcomer believers go to outer darkness to be disciplined, lose rewards, and do not get to reign on earth for the 1000 years, after which they can enter the New City.
16. New City and the New Earth follow after the Millennial Kingdom.
17. You do not need to accept partial rapture to be saved, but you will lose the reward of being first raptured if you reject it. And there is a question of whether you are saved because when you are in the Tribulation, not realizing it, and several million are first raptured, you very well may along with Satan accuse those brethren day and night which could be because you are, in fact, not born-again, thus going to Hell. Whereas Christians will realize they simply not ready to be received "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in 3rd heaven, before the 1st trumpet (8.7), because they did not keep the word of His patience (3.10), were not watchful (Matt. 24.40-42), and prayerful (Luke 21.36) to escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world.

Last edited:

A 6 year old that doesn't understand science says something can come from nothing. And maybe our universe that didn't exist before the big bang came out of a black hole from another universe that died before ours was started. No infinite regress needed. Or maybe the universe next to ours that dies 14 billion years ago became our universe. All the creatures that lived there and then will never live again.

Science does know what was before the big bang, for it could not have stared from nothing, nor always have existed.

A 6 year old can understand science so says something can't come from nothing. Whether black holes or not, cause and effect remain intact.

God cares about His entire creation. He even cares for you even though you live in fantasy land of infinite regress.

Finally I am near a computer and not on my smart phone.

The infinite regress argument is not based on any evidence at all. This entire argument is just speculation about beings which have never had any evidence to even mildly verify their mere existence. And we have only begun to understand who we are and where we came from. But even if we were no closer to solving the problem today than we were 20 years ago, there would still be no reason to make the god assumption. The god hypothesis is stale, no evidence for the Prime Mover or Uncaused Cause has been discovered since the first incarnations of the argument, which date all the way back to Aristotle. Several millennia should have been ample time. It's time to let go of our antiquated fantasies.

In many cultures it is customary to answer that God created the universe out of nothing. Yet you guys say something can't come from nothing I thought?

"If we wish courageously to pursue the question, we must, of course ask next where God comes from? And if we decide this to be unanswerable, why not save a step and conclude that the universe has always existed?"

-Carl Sagan

Here is a lecture given by Lawrence Krauss called 'A Universe from Nothing', which he explains some mechanisms by which the universe itself could be uncaused. Unlike the theistic speculations, these are actually based on observation, and testable science.

Undeniably Atheist The Infinite Regress of Gods

In fact, something can come from nothing and we are able to observe it in the form of virtual particles and quantum vacuum fluctuations. They explain why the early universe lacked uniformity and provided the seeds for the emergence of structure. These quantum phenomena are also causeless in the sense that they are objectively and irreducibly random, a fact confirmed by tests of non-local realism and Bell’s Theorem.

The infinite regress argument is not based on any evidence at all. This entire argument is just speculation about beings which have never had any evidence to even mildly verify their mere existence. And we have only begun to understand who we are and where we came from. But even if we were no closer to solving the problem today than we were 20 years ago, there would still be no reason to make the god assumption. The god hypothesis is stale, no evidence for the Prime Mover or Uncaused Cause has been discovered since the first incarnations of the argument, which date all the way back to Aristotle. Several millennia should have been ample time. It's time to let go of our antiquated fantasies.

In many cultures it is customary to answer that God created the universe out of nothing. Yet you guys say something can't come from nothing I thought?

"If we wish courageously to pursue the question, we must, of course ask next where God comes from? And if we decide this to be unanswerable, why not save a step and conclude that the universe has always existed?"

-Carl Sagan

Here is a lecture given by Lawrence Krauss called 'A Universe from Nothing', which he explains some mechanisms by which the universe itself could be uncaused. Unlike the theistic speculations, these are actually based on observation, and testable science.

In fact, something can come from nothing and we are able to observe it in the form of virtual particles and quantum vacuum fluctuations. They explain why the early universe lacked uniformity and provided the seeds for the emergence of structure. These quantum phenomena are also causeless in the sense that they are objectively and irreducibly random, a fact confirmed by tests of non-local realism and Bell’s Theorem.
I agree the infinite regress argument is not based on any evidence at all, so we can rebuke any ideas of infinite regress. Therefore, since infinite regress is false, nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God.

You can tell teddy is not a Christian. So much hostility towards a Christian.

This is a good test to see if someone is a Christian...

I edited it your test:

1. Accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior,
2. Rejects people who don't.
3 Don't believe any other religions/cults
4. Or else

-Carl Sagan

I agree the infinite regress argument is not based on any evidence at all, so we can rebuke any ideas of infinite regress. Therefore, since infinite regress is false, nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God.

What went on for 1 billion years before the big bang that created our universe?

Maybe there is more out there beyond our universe.

Why would you have to have already happened? Your time is here and now. When you die that's it. Just like when the first single cell organism that inhabited this planet died, that's it for him. Life might have come to earth from a comet. DNA and proteins are in comets. Or the life might have come from mars. There may have been life on mars millions of years before life on earth. All this is very possible. Not fact but possible. We didn't know everything when we made up god. Time to let it go.

Since everything comes from stars, life ultimately came to earth from a star. But not our star. A much older star. One that died. Maybe even multiple stars. Stars that died a long time before our solar system formed. Things might have lived around those stars. They have since died. They will never exist again. In 1 billion years our planet will be gone but other planets in other universes will be forming and they will live and die and black holes might have something to do with it. We don't know. What we do know is your religion is just another religion.

Nothing lives forever except you and your Christian relatives and friends in heaven, huh? I see. And I can join you if I just believe YOU?

And believing YOU is gods test? LOL

Forum List

Back