The 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible -- Essentially Romans 1.20

Why should I have already happened? My parents didn't have sex before 1969.

Explain why if the universe is eternal that means I would have already happened because I don't see why that conclusion has to be true.
You would have happened already because you would have had an eternity to come into being before now according to your theory of infinite regress. Therefore, since you did not, you can be confident your theory is false.

You keep repeating the same thing in hopes that eventually people will believe it. However, you can't explain why me being here now does not disprove your little theory. When exactly do you say I should have existed in the past? Was there a specific point when I should have existed before? If so, why at that point? Why not 1 year after that point? 10 years? 100? 1000? I'm open to reasonable answers, so convince me.
Your little theory of infinite regress is proven false as was said because you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened.

Then it should be easy for you to answer the questions.
It should be easy for you to accept that if you had an eternity to come into being before now, you should have already happened. You don't need to know all things to know this then. Otherwise, you are claiming you need to be God to know for sure, but that is illogical since obviously you are not all-knowing as only God can be.

What makes you think that your alleged gawds are all-knowing?

What information can you present to refute the claim that your gawds don't exist?

Explain why if the universe is eternal that means I would have already happened because I don't see why that conclusion has to be true.
You would have happened already because you would have had an eternity to come into being before now according to your theory of infinite regress. Therefore, since you did not, you can be confident your theory is false.

You keep repeating the same thing in hopes that eventually people will believe it. However, you can't explain why me being here now does not disprove your little theory. When exactly do you say I should have existed in the past? Was there a specific point when I should have existed before? If so, why at that point? Why not 1 year after that point? 10 years? 100? 1000? I'm open to reasonable answers, so convince me.
Your little theory of infinite regress is proven false as was said because you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened.

It should be easy for you to accept that if you had an eternity to come into being before now, you should have already happened. You don't need to know all things to know this then. Otherwise, you are claiming you need to be God to know for sure, but that is illogical since obviously you are not all-knowing as only God can be.

Wow.....Don't you know that you are supposed to be able to answer questions and not just spout claims? Check out 2 Timothy 2:15. If you can't or won't answer the simplest of reasonable questions about your claims, you are nothing more than the Pharisees spouting things, but having no understanding of what they really mean. Actually a detriment more than a help for anyone seeking to understand. You really don't understand or believe that, do you?

Everybody knows God exists; but willful ignorance is also a free choice.

[Mar 4:11-12 KJV] 11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all [these] things are done in parables: 12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and [their] sins should be forgiven them.
Everybody knows God exists?

Reasoning and rationality are not your strong suits so I'll lend an assist. Your gawds are only one, more recent human invention of gawds. Your gawds are at the back of the line in terms of the lineage of gawds.

Most of the planet disagrees with your specious and unsupported "everyone knows....", nonsense.
We all have a spirit of God-consciousness.

Since the uncreated Creator is proven to exist, now find out where God reveals Himself. Since God can't be less than us, He must be accessible and personal like us whom He made in His image. The only 3 accessible faiths on the planet that make up 90% of all beliefs are Christianity, Islam and Hinduism. Since the last two are false the first one must be true.

We can conclude, therefore, since Jesus was not a liar, nor a lunatic, He must be God, and there is no other name under Heaven by which one can be saved.

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.

It is true that if we were born on an island and never taught about god we humans might repeat our ancestors mistake by thinking we are the center of the universe and that everything revolves around us and so we must be special. And everything that we can't explain must be god.

But then teach them science and they might not come up with the same conclusion.

You can't teach someone who already believes in god the scientific reasons why god doesn't exist because they're already brainwashed but if you teach someone science first its a lot harder to convince them that god is obvious.
Science teaches God exists because nature could not always have existed nor start up from nothing. How simple! Even a 6 year old understands this on some remote island, so you are without excuse.
Science does not teach that your gawds of aanyone else's gawds exist.

In fact, science has no mechanism to investigate your specious claims to magical gawds and supernatural realms.
Science teaches God exists, because science teaches the law of cause and effect. If there was this alleged infinite regress you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so.

You don't need to know all things to know that infinite regress is impossible. You are claiming I have to be God to be able to know infinite regress impossible. That's absurd!

Wow.....Don't you know that you are supposed to be able to answer questions and not just spout claims? Check out 2 Timothy 2:15. If you can't or won't answer the simplest of reasonable questions about your claims, you are nothing more than the Pharisees spouting things, but having no understanding of what they really mean. Actually a detriment more than a help for anyone seeking to understand. You really don't understand or believe that, do you?

What makes you think that your alleged gawds are all-knowing?

What information can you present to refute the claim that your gawds don't exist?
That which exists outside of time and space is all knowing, transcending time and space.

Reasoning and rationality are not your strong suits so I'll lend an assist. Your gawds are only one, more recent human invention of gawds. Your gawds are at the back of the line in terms of the lineage of gawds.

Most of the planet disagrees with your specious and unsupported "everyone knows....", nonsense.

Since the uncreated Creator is proven to exist, now find out where God reveals Himself. Since God can't be less than us, He must be accessible and personal like us whom He made in His image. The only 3 accessible faiths on the planet that make up 90% of all beliefs are Christianity, Islam and Hinduism. Since the last two are false the first one must be true.

We can conclude, therefore, since Jesus was not a liar, nor a lunatic, He must be God, and there is no other name under Heaven by which one can be saved.

It is true that if we were born on an island and never taught about god we humans might repeat our ancestors mistake by thinking we are the center of the universe and that everything revolves around us and so we must be special. And everything that we can't explain must be god.

But then teach them science and they might not come up with the same conclusion.

You can't teach someone who already believes in god the scientific reasons why god doesn't exist because they're already brainwashed but if you teach someone science first its a lot harder to convince them that god is obvious.
Science teaches God exists because nature could not always have existed nor start up from nothing. How simple! Even a 6 year old understands this on some remote island, so you are without excuse.

In fact, science has no mechanism to investigate your specious claims to magical gawds and supernatural realms.
Science teaches God exists, because science teaches the law of cause and effect. If there was this alleged infinite regress you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so.

use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Sound familiar?

use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Sound familiar?
Even a 6 year old understands the gospel of salvation and the fact that nature can't start up from nothing nor always have existed. You're a heathen on the fast track to Hell.

Sound familiar?
Even a 6 year old understands the gospel of salvation and the fact that nature can't start up from nothing nor always have existed. You're a heathen on the fast track to Hell.

That is not your decision to make. Who died and made you God?
James 4:11-12 ESV / 25 helpful votes

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?

Nonsense. Science teaches the results of natural processes.

Your fraudulent claims to gawds involve supernatural processes. You have had a near eternity to offer some evidence for your alleged gawds and you have not done so.

Maybe you need some new gawds?

Sound familiar?
Even a 6 year old can make a semblance of rational argumentation.

Your gawds can't start from nothing nor have they always existed. I'm afraid your lies have put you on the fast track to hell.

Sound familiar?

That is not your decision to make. Who died and made you God?
James 4:11-12 ESV / 25 helpful votes

Do not speak evil against one another, brothers. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. There is only one lawgiver and judge, he who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you to judge your neighbor?
The Bible is clear who is saved and who is not. Since you reject Christ, the Bible is clear you are going to Hell for forever.

Nonsense. Science teaches the results of natural processes.

Your fraudulent claims to gawds involve supernatural processes. You have had a near eternity to offer some evidence for your alleged gawds and you have not done so.

Maybe you need some new gawds?
Science teaches the law of cause and effect in nature, but this infinite regress theory of yours fails, because you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so. So nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God.

Sound familiar?

Your gawds can't start from nothing nor have they always existed. I'm afraid your lies have put you on the fast track to hell.
That which exists outside of time and space always existed. He does not, therefore, start from nothing, for He is something.

I am afraid you are going to Hell because you call Jesus a liar or a lunatic.

Sound familiar?

That which exists outside of time and space always existed. He does not, therefore, start from nothing, for He is something.

Sorry, but your silly "because I say so", nonsense is time wasting.

I'm afraid you are going to hell for lying about the gawds.

Sound familiar?

The evidence is clear, nature always observes cause and effect, but your silly infinite regress theory is impossible, for you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so.

Sound familiar?

The evidence is clear, nature always observes cause and effect, but your silly infinite regress theory is impossible, for you would have happened already having had an eternity to do so.
You have no evidence.

Hell for you, sinner. You will burn like toast and fry like chicken.

Gee whiz, Thumpy. How is anyone supposed to react to your comments when they're unsupported conjecture, false, misleading and without merit?

When you lead your argument with "everybody knows..." and then follow that with a litany of goofy slogans and cliches', it's pretty clear you have no clue about the subject matter.

Here's a hint: before you falsely portray your gawds as "pwoofed" by the scientific method, take some time to actually learn the prescription of the scientific method.
Everybody knows God exists; but willful ignorance is also a free choice.

[Mar 4:11-12 KJV] 11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all [these] things are done in parables: 12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and [their] sins should be forgiven them.

Science doesn't know what was before the big bang yet you do?

A 6 year old that doesn't understand science says something can come from nothing. And maybe our universe that didn't exist before the big bang came out of a black hole from another universe that died before ours was started. No infinite regress needed. Or maybe the universe next to ours that dies 14 billion years ago became our universe. All the creatures that lived there and then will never live again.

Or a god that cares about you but not any other animals built it all for you

Sound familiar?

No one but you argues infinite regress.

Its your only comeback to when we ask you why the universe can't be eternal but your friend can. Still waiting for a real reply.

My question would be what did god do before he created our universe? And what will he do after its gone. Will he start another one? But isn't that infinite regress? Oh I forgot he can break all the rules.

Ramble much?

The cosmos has always bee. And will always be. You your planet sun and galaxy and every other sun you see only live once. The debree left after our sun dies might get recycled one day but just because the cosmos has always existed doesn't mean our sun and planet must have existed before. Maybe you can explain why you think that and we can help you see the holes in your theory

Ramble much?

The cosmos has always bee. And will always be. You your planet sun and galaxy and every other sun you see only live once. The debree left after our sun dies might get recycled one day but just because the cosmos has always existed doesn't mean our sun and planet must have existed before. Maybe you can explain why you think that and we can help you see the holes in your theory
My guess is that parture is one of a few high school pranksters who are on their Mom's computer, posting these silly messages.

Forum List

Back