The 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible -- Essentially Romans 1.20

Again, you are a poor representation of what a Christian should be. We both know my response was to your remark about how earlier scientists were Christians, and that's why you claim there is only Pseudo science now. Your diversion about the body of Christ is a dodge and not worthy of the integrity required of a follower of Christ.
I don't consider your pseudo science to be true science. God has us believe in Him because He proves His existence. Since you believed blindly we can be confident you worship the Devil.

You can be confident of what ever you want, but you are poor excuse for someone who claims to be a follower of Christ's teachings. I'll bet you love to pray on street corners too.
You're just like Satan a great false accuser unable to back up his accusations. According to the Bible I know you are going to Hell because you refuse to give your life to Christ.
Exactly which accusations do you think I can't back up? You have failed to back yours up. Saying God exists because you think he does is a valid reason for a personal belief, but far from a valid reason in the arena of logical discussion.
I don't say God exists because I think He does. I say God exists because of the proof that you nor I are able to overturn. That being, since nature can't always have existed, nor can it start up from nothing, it must have a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God.

You can recite that little meme all you want, but it doesn't make it true. I know you think you are doing what you should be doing, but you really should go back and reread the parts you have chosen to ignore.

Thank god men of science aren't as simple as you or we'd all be living in caves hoping lightening would strike so we could have fire
Thank God the greatest scientists were Christians. So that there is today less of that science so falsely called. Pseudo science.
And none of them could ever scientifically prove god exists no matter how hard they tried.

They clearly didn't mind that god didn't pass the scientific method.

And how do you really know they believed. Even in the 1960s you couldn't admit you didn't believe in god never mind 200 or 500 years ago. I doubt a lot of them were.

For example if america really believed the bible it would be the law of the land. We would all be truly living for the lord. Most christians don't even go to church and our founders knew to make a secular country.

If the bible were fact provable or even believable or undeniable wed be a christian nation.
Everyone has always known God is proven by the scientific method for we observe trillions of cause and effects, and no hard evidence of something from nothing.

This same proof has not changed in millennia.

The Bible is proven to be the word of God because nobody can find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings.
Gee whiz, Thumpy. How is anyone supposed to react to your comments when they're unsupported conjecture, false, misleading and without merit?

When you lead your argument with "everybody knows..." and then follow that with a litany of goofy slogans and cliches', it's pretty clear you have no clue about the subject matter.

Here's a hint: before you falsely portray your gawds as "pwoofed" by the scientific method, take some time to actually learn the prescription of the scientific method.
Everybody knows God exists; but willful ignorance is also a free choice.

[Mar 4:11-12 KJV] 11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all [these] things are done in parables: 12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and [their] sins should be forgiven them.
I can never get beyond the "and he said unto thems.

I immediately know bullshit is to follow.

Verile I say unto you.

And none of them could ever scientifically prove god exists no matter how hard they tried.

And how do you really know they believed. Even in the 1960s you couldn't admit you didn't believe in god never mind 200 or 500 years ago. I doubt a lot of them were.

For example if america really believed the bible it would be the law of the land. We would all be truly living for the lord. Most christians don't even go to church and our founders knew to make a secular country.

If the bible were fact provable or even believable or undeniable wed be a christian nation.
Everyone has always known God is proven by the scientific method for we observe trillions of cause and effects, and no hard evidence of something from nothing.

The Bible is proven to be the word of God because nobody can find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings.
Gee whiz, Thumpy. How is anyone supposed to react to your comments when they're unsupported conjecture, false, misleading and without merit?

When you lead your argument with "everybody knows..." and then follow that with a litany of goofy slogans and cliches', it's pretty clear you have no clue about the subject matter.

Here's a hint: before you falsely portray your gawds as "pwoofed" by the scientific method, take some time to actually learn the prescription of the scientific method.

[Mar 4:11-12 KJV] 11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all [these] things are done in parables: 12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and [their] sins should be forgiven them.
Everybody knows God exists?

Reasoning and rationality are not your strong suits so I'll lend an assist. Your gawds are only one, more recent human invention of gawds. Your gawds are at the back of the line in terms of the lineage of gawds.

Most of the planet disagrees with your specious and unsupported "everyone knows....", nonsense.
We all have a spirit of God-consciousness.

Since the uncreated Creator is proven to exist, now find out where God reveals Himself. Since God can't be less than us, He must be accessible and personal like us whom He made in His image. The only 3 accessible faiths on the planet that make up 90% of all beliefs are Christianity, Islam and Hinduism. Since the last two are false the first one must be true.

We can conclude, therefore, since Jesus was not a liar, nor a lunatic, He must be God, and there is no other name under Heaven by which one can be saved.

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.
Now you are just being intellectually stupid. Praise yarway or juju the African god.

Reasoning and rationality are not your strong suits so I'll lend an assist. Your gawds are only one, more recent human invention of gawds. Your gawds are at the back of the line in terms of the lineage of gawds.

Most of the planet disagrees with your specious and unsupported "everyone knows....", nonsense.

Since the uncreated Creator is proven to exist, now find out where God reveals Himself. Since God can't be less than us, He must be accessible and personal like us whom He made in His image. The only 3 accessible faiths on the planet that make up 90% of all beliefs are Christianity, Islam and Hinduism. Since the last two are false the first one must be true.
Actually, we don't all have a spirit of gawd-consciousness. You christian Taliban and your moslem taliban heroes have similar aspirations in your need to force your hyper-religious beliefs on others.

And no, your gawds are not proven to exist.

So basically, not a one of your pointless and silly statements are true.

They must on some level realize that it is possible their god is made up just like all the rest.

You have to admit their story was very well thought out. Can't prove it didn't happen.

But as we see from how many people converted to the Mormon and Muslim faiths, you don't really have to have a good story people will still join.

The Catholic Church is not the body of Christ. In Rev. 14.8 she is called the great harlot that makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications. 17.16 says the Vatican will be nuked next decade before Jesus returns.

Again, you are a poor representation of what a Christian should be. We both know my response was to your remark about how earlier scientists were Christians, and that's why you claim there is only Pseudo science now. Your diversion about the body of Christ is a dodge and not worthy of the integrity required of a follower of Christ.
I don't consider your pseudo science to be true science. God has us believe in Him because He proves His existence. Since you believed blindly we can be confident you worship the Devil.

You can be confident of what ever you want, but you are poor excuse for someone who claims to be a follower of Christ's teachings. I'll bet you love to pray on street corners too.
You're just like Satan a great false accuser unable to back up his accusations. According to the Bible I know you are going to Hell because you refuse to give your life to Christ.
Exactly which accusations do you think I can't back up? You have failed to back yours up. Saying God exists because you think he does is a valid reason for a personal belief, but far from a valid reason in the arena of logical discussion.
Yesterday she was sure my theory couldn't be true because infinite regression is impossible. Only the eternal universe doesn't necessarily conflict with infinite regression.

She said something like "the universe can't be eternal because then you would have never existed" or "you would have already existed"

Neither is true but it is the theist rebuttal to the first cause argument

Yesterday she was sure my theory couldn't be true because infinite regression is impossible. Only the eternal universe doesn't necessarily conflict with infinite regression.

She said something like "the universe can't be eternal because then you would have never existed" or "you would have already existed"

If you want to propose an infinite regress of cause and effects of nature to try to reject God, then you must abide in its conclusion that you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened. Therefore, infinite regress is impossible and nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God.

Anyone who believes atheism is logical isn't in a position to critique another person's logic. Beam and motes.

Why is that? What if you lived in a country that is ruled by Isis? Would you believe that god was obvious?

The ancient Greeks said the same thing after an earthquake or when they saw lightening. Obviously someone angered Zeus.

When you know human history it is obvious we made god up and obviously we are still a very primitive and superstitious creature.

We also know that it is theists who want to believe so badly that they disregard logic. And we know that us atheists don't doubt it because we are evil. We know theists are gullible and they are scared into thinking they'll go to hell if they question the stories.

If you want to propose an infinite regress of cause and effects of nature to try to reject God, then you must abide in its conclusion that you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened. Therefore, infinite regress is impossible and nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God.
Why should I have already happened? My parents didn't have sex before 1969.

Explain why if the universe is eternal that means I would have already happened because I don't see why that conclusion has to be true.

Explain why if the universe is eternal that means I would have already happened because I don't see why that conclusion has to be true.

Actually, we don't all have a spirit of gawd-consciousness. You christian Taliban and your moslem taliban heroes have similar aspirations in your need to force your hyper-religious beliefs on others.

Why does parture think if the cosmos has always existed that we would have already existed? You explain things well.

I know just because the cosmos has always and will always exist that doesn't mean I would have already existed. I don't know why they even come to that conclusion. Please address why infinite regress is not a scientifically tested and approved argument.

I think they confuse our little universe with the cosmos. When we say the universe always existed they think we mean our little universe that was started by the big bang. We know our universe had a beginning and will end. That doesn't mean anything beyond our tiny little universe. They prove they still don't get how small we are in the grand scheme of things.

We can conclude, therefore, since Jesus was not a liar, nor a lunatic, He must be God, and there is no other name under Heaven by which one can be saved.

It is true that if we were born on an island and never taught about god we humans might repeat our ancestors mistake by thinking we are the center of the universe and that everything revolves around us and so we must be special. And everything that we can't explain must be god.

But then teach them science and they might not come up with the same conclusion.

You can't teach someone who already believes in god the scientific reasons why god doesn't exist because they're already brainwashed but if you teach someone science first its a lot harder to convince them that god is obvious.

Anyone who believes atheism is logical isn't in a position to critique another person's logic. Beam and motes.

Why is that? What if you lived in a country that is ruled by Isis? Would you believe that god was obvious?

The ancient Greeks said the same thing after an earthquake or when they saw lightening. Obviously someone angered Zeus.

When you know human history it is obvious we made god up and obviously we are still a very primitive and superstitious creature.

We also know that it is theists who want to believe so badly that they disregard logic. And we know that us atheists don't doubt it because we are evil. We know theists are gullible and they are scared into thinking they'll go to hell if they question the stories.
Your thoughts are all wrong. As was said, since nature can't always have existed nor start up from nothing, it needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God. This applies to no matter where you live on the planet since it is the same proof.

However, you still have to get the right God for salvation. If you believed truly in the God of the mountains and the stars then if you were introduced to Jesus you would surely accept Him as Savior. God takes this into account. It is called "common grace" to us all that draws us to the "special grace" of the gospel of salvation by Jesus shedding His precious blood for forgiveness of sins.

You would have happened already because you would have had an eternity to come into being before now according to your theory of infinite regress. Therefore, since you did not, you can be confident your theory is false.

Why does parture think if the cosmos has always existed that we would have already existed? You explain things well.

I know just because the cosmos has always and will always exist that doesn't mean I would have already existed. I don't know why they even come to that conclusion. Please address why infinite regress is not a scientifically tested and approved argument.

I think they confuse our little universe with the cosmos. When we say the universe always existed they think we mean our little universe that was started by the big bang. We know our universe had a beginning and will end. That doesn't mean anything beyond our tiny little universe. They prove they still don't get how small we are in the grand scheme of things.
Infinite regress theory of yours fails no matter how you slice it, no matter how many multiverses you think there are for they are all subject to cause and effect.

It is true that if we were born on an island and never taught about god we humans might repeat our ancestors mistake by thinking we are the center of the universe and that everything revolves around us and so we must be special. And everything that we can't explain must be god.

But then teach them science and they might not come up with the same conclusion.

You can't teach someone who already believes in god the scientific reasons why god doesn't exist because they're already brainwashed but if you teach someone science first its a lot harder to convince them that god is obvious.
Science teaches God exists because nature could not always have existed nor start up from nothing. How simple! Even a 6 year old understands this on some remote island, so you are without excuse.

You would have happened already because you would have had an eternity to come into being before now according to your theory of infinite regress. Therefore, since you did not, you can be confident your theory is false.

You keep repeating the same thing in hopes that eventually people will believe it. However, you can't explain why me being here now does not disprove your little theory. When exactly do you say I should have existed in the past? Was there a specific point when I should have existed before? If so, why at that point? Why not 1 year after that point? 10 years? 100? 1000? I'm open to reasonable answers, so convince me.

You keep repeating the same thing in hopes that eventually people will believe it. However, you can't explain why me being here now does not disprove your little theory. When exactly do you say I should have existed in the past? Was there a specific point when I should have existed before? If so, why at that point? Why not 1 year after that point? 10 years? 100? 1000? I'm open to reasonable answers, so convince me.
Your little theory of infinite regress is proven false as was said because you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened.

Your little theory of infinite regress is proven false as was said because you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened.

Then it should be easy for you to answer the questions.

Then it should be easy for you to answer the questions.
It should be easy for you to accept that if you had an eternity to come into being before now, you should have already happened. You don't need to know all things to know this then. Otherwise, you are claiming you need to be God to know for sure, but that is illogical since obviously you are not all-knowing as only God can be.

Science teaches God exists because nature could not always have existed nor start up from nothing. How simple! Even a 6 year old understands this on some remote island, so you are without excuse.
Science does not teach that your gawds of aanyone else's gawds exist.

In fact, science has no mechanism to investigate your specious claims to magical gawds and supernatural realms.

Forum List

Back