The 1950s are coming back

Apparently it was the answer. How many school shootings in the 50's?

Right, because there were kids lying in halls waiting to take out bad guys.

1. Not what he said.

2. Your inability to address his point, is clear to all of us. Will you admit that? Or try again?

Try again? I don't think that anything else would make it clearer than what has already been said, which is that giving guns to kids is incredibly stupid, and not worthy of discussion.

Except that history shows that we did it, and it was not a problem. So, your logic is wrong.

I lived that history, and you are not old enough to have done so. If you were, then your situation is even worse, because you learned nothing in the last 70 years.

So, what was the terrible results of giving the kids guns?

Right, because there were kids lying in halls waiting to take out bad guys.

1. Not what he said.

2. Your inability to address his point, is clear to all of us. Will you admit that? Or try again?

Try again? I don't think that anything else would make it clearer than what has already been said, which is that giving guns to kids is incredibly stupid, and not worthy of discussion.

Except that history shows that we did it, and it was not a problem. So, your logic is wrong.

I lived that history, and you are not old enough to have done so. If you were, then your situation is even worse, because you learned nothing in the last 70 years.

1. Not what he said.

So, you're pretending to forget that we were talking about the kids in the 50s?

I'll be rejecting that pretense. So, please try again.

What was the terrible results of giving the kids guns?

Forum List

Back