Zone1 The 1611 King James Bible Defended!

If you are looking for God you shall use the right translation of the Holy Bible

Or.... you could use one that isn't translated at all

Lithuania-1024x575.jpg

If you are looking for God you shall use the right translation of the Holy Bible

Leftists distorted the World of God and many important verses lost their True Meaning
Of course you may use even NIV, but don't be amazed if you find yourself in Hell

The King James Bible itself is edited and redacted.
King James had noble reasons for making a single text and outlawing the others.
Seeing his kingdom divided and fighting over religious beliefs that had various versions... James ordered scholars to write a Bible translation and they must not alter or change it... well... except his own edits and reflections that supported his beliefs.
The truth is - there is no "Holy Bible".
The Bible itself is only a collection of texts written by different people based on what was known that someone else said or did a few hundred years after it happened.
When Jesus left - he left no texts and no instructions of any kind. None.
Then - we are told that Paul received an ordained message from God to go and travel to cities basically correcting people who were, once again, worshiping all manner of things and following this "prophet" or that "prophet".
So in that effect - only the words of Paul would be ordained by God. Not the Gospels. We have no idea who wrote the Gospels, only that they were written at least 100 - 200 years after Christ left. There is simply no way the "words in red" are an accurate - word by word quote by Jesus.

Just sayin

Last edited:

Leftists distorted the World of God and many important verses lost their True Meaning
Of course you may use even NIV, but don't be amazed if you find yourself in Hell

This tells it all (from the link).

"From the middle of the seventeenth century, the King's Bible has been the acknowledged Bible of the English-speaking nations throughout the world simply because it is the best. A revision which embodied the ripe fruits of nearly a century of labour, and appealed to the religious instinct of a great Christian people, gained by its own internal character a vital authority which could never have been secured by any edict of sovereign rulers."

The Bible, being the history and prophecies concerning the nation of Israel, this English version of the Bible was rightly delivered to those descendant people of Israel, at the time of their ascent, as foretold and promised.

For some reason I don't feel the God I believe in will send me to Hell because I didn’t rely on the King James Version of the Bible.

The King James Version translates the Sixth Commandment as “Thou shalt not kill.” Newer versions such as the NIV translate it as “You shall not murder.”

If God was actually opposed to all killing it seems odd to me that the Israelites with God’s approval engaged in so much warfare where so many people were killed.

So in that effect - only the words of Paul would be ordained by God. Not the Gospels. We have no idea who wrote the Gospels, only that they were written at least 100 - 200 years after Christ left. There is simply no way the "words in red" are an accurate - word by word quote by Jesus.

Just sayin
The oldest scrap of the New Testament is a part of the Gospel of Saint John. It was found in Egypt, and it is dated to about 120 AD. The informed consensus is that Mark was written about 70 AD, and that Matthew and Luke were written about 85 AD. Moreover, the authors of Matthew and Luke used as reference material Mark, and a more primitive gospel that no longer exists, and which is named Q.

The Gospel of Luke, and Acts are believed by many non Fundamentalist scholars to have been written by Saint Luke, who was a traveling companion of Saint Paul. In the second part of Acts there are a number of uses of the word "we" which indicate that Acts was written by an eye witness, who was probably Saint Luke.

I cannot read ancient Greek, but I have read the New Testament in eight English translations. Nothing in Acts persuades me that it was not written when Saint Paul was still alive. When it ends Saint Paul is experiencing a comfortable house arrest in Rome. The reader has been told several times that Saint Paul has not violated Roman Law, and he has not violated Jewish Law. There is no mention of his impending execution. Members of the Jewish community come to visit him. He persuades some that Jesus is the Messiah. Others remain unconvinced, but the encounters seem to be cordial.

Eusebius, was a Christian historian who wrote during the fourth century. He wrote that Saint Paul was executed shortly before the Jewish uprising of 66 to 73 AD began. If, as I believe, Saint Paul wrote the Gospel attributed to him and Acts, Acts was probably written about 62 AD, and the Gospel of Saint Luke was written earlier. That would push the dates for Mark and Q even earlier.

Although the Jewish Revolt of 66 to 73 AD may be alluded to in several verses in the New Testament, it is never specifically mentioned, as we would expect an event of that significance would be. The Gospel of Saint John mentions several buildings that were destroyed during the Jewish Uprising as though they still existed when the gospel of Saint John was written.

The Jewish Uprising of 66 to 73 destroyed written records of the ministry and execution of Jesus. It killed and dispersed eye witnesses. The earlier the Gospels were written, the more likely they are likely to be of a nearly accurate record of the life and death of Jesus.

Last edited:
Since 1611 older manuscripts of the Bible have been found, our knowledge of ancient Greek and Hebrew has improved, The English language has changed too. The King James version of the Bible is beautiful, but the new translations are closer to what the original authors meant when they wrote. There has been no conspiracy by "leftists" to conceal the message of the Bible.

The oldest scrap of the New Testament is a part of the Gospel of Saint John. It was found in Egypt, and it is dated to about 120 AD. The informed consensus is that Mark was written about 70 AD, and that Matthew and Luke were written about 85 AD. Moreover, the authors of Matthew and Luke used as reference material Mark, and a more primitive gospel that no longer exists, and which is named Q.

The Gospel of Luke, and Acts are believed by many non Fundamentalist scholars to have been written by Saint Luke, who was a traveling companion of Saint Paul. In the second part of Acts there are a number of uses of the word "we" which indicate that Acts was written by an eye witness, who was probably Saint Luke.

I cannot read ancient Greek, but I have read the New Testament in eight English translations. Nothing in Acts persuades me that it was not written when Saint Paul was still alive. When it ends Saint Paul is experiencing a comfortable house arrest in Rome. The reader has been told several times that Saint Paul has not violated Roman Law, and he has not violated Jewish Law. There is no mention of his impending execution. Members of the Jewish community come to visit him. He persuades some that Jesus is the Messiah. Others remain unconvinced, but the encounters seem to be cordial.

Eusebius, was a Christian historian who wrote during the fourth century. He wrote that Saint Paul was executed shortly before the Jewish uprising of 66 to 73 AD began. If, as I believe, Saint Paul wrote the Gospel attributed to him and Acts, Acts was probably written about 62 AD, and the Gospel of Saint Luke was written earlier. That would push the dates for Mark and Q even earlier.

Although the Jewish Revolt of 66 to 73 AD may be alluded to in several verses in the New Testament, it is never specifically mentioned, as we would expect an event of that significance would be. The Gospel of Saint John mentions several buildings that were destroyed during the Jewish Uprising as though they still existed when the gospel of Saint John was written.

The Jewish Uprising of 66 to 73 destroyed written records of the ministry and execution of Jesus. It killed and dispersed eye witnesses. The earlier the Gospels were written, the more likely they are likely to be of a nearly accurate record of the life and death of Jesus.
And I could link scholars who say later. And of course Matthew did not write "Matthew" Mark - Acts is arguable. Traditionally Luke is said to be a physician, however in all of Pauls writing Paul never refers to him as a physician, which would be highly unusual. Collossians refers to Luke as a physician, but few scholars believe that Collossians was written by Paul, and most accept that it is an "imposter" book as well as Timothy I, II

Last edited:
And I could link scholars who say later. And of course Matthew did not write "Matthew" Mark - Acts is arguable. Traditionally Mark is said to be a physician, however in all of Pauls writing Paul never refers to him as a physician, which would be highly unusual. Collossians refers to Mark as a physician, but few scholars believe that Collossians was written by Paul, and most accept that it is an "imposter" book as well as Timothy I, II

I thought Luke was a Greek physician from Antioch.

Forum List

Back