Zone1 The 14th Century Catholic Church

Well at least you are honest fool. SO when Luther was a monk there was no Jesus for him, he never obeyed Jesus, Luther never had Jesus.
That is what you are saying, like a true moron
Luther ran from Catholicism, but didn't fix much. All protestant religions are in darkness.

The facts are there. The worst fact of all= standing on both sides of wars blowing each others heads off( lack of love amongst themselves) for mortal govts by throwing Jesus away, and having the hypocritical gaul to pray to the same God on both sides telling each side God is on their side. Catholicism accomplished that in the rev war, civil war, ww1, ww2-They even killed their own supposed brothers in Christ( on allied side) for a mad man, power hungry, mass murderer named Hitler= pure darkness.

Hitler was not a Catholic. He was just baptized as an infant like 90% of Austrians.

Hitler was not a Catholic. He was just baptized as an infant like 90% of Austrians.
He didn't have to be Catholic-The Catholic clergy allowed the young Catholic men to kill other young Catholic men standing on the allies side for him, even after they saw what a murderer he was, out of FEAR. The Catholic clergy signed the concordance with Hitler promising to vote him into power. I believe payback for that was for him to rid the world of the servants of the true living God=YHWH(Jehovah) Both Jewish and JW,s were in those camps being murdered. Both the Jewish religion and JW religion were exposing Catholicisms made up false trinity god that does not exist, they didn't like it. I don't have proof that was the payback, but its what i believe. To this day they don't know why he was murdering the servants of YHWH(Jehovah). What other conclusion can one come up with?

Forum List

Back