The 100 Year War on Palestine

More of your cut and paste cartoons.
That's all Hasbara's worth.
1d6.jpg

USS Liberty Memorial

"Despite a near-universal consensus that the Israeli attack was made with full knowledge that USS Liberty was a US Navy ship, the Johnson administration began an immediate cover-up of this fact.

"Though administration officers continued individually to characterize the attack as deliberate, the Johnson administration never sought the prosecution of the guilty parties or otherwise attempted to seek justice for the victims.

"They concealed and altered evidence in their effort to downplay the attack.

"Though they never formally accepted the Israeli explanation that it was an accident, they never pressed for a full investigation either.

"They simply allowed those responsible literally to get away with murder.

"In an ongoing effort to reveal the truth about the attack, the USS Liberty Veterans Association has filed with the Secretary of the Army in the manner prescribed by law a detailed, fully documented Report of War Crimes describing the circumstances of the attack on our ship and evidence that it was a crime under international law.

"In accordance with international law and treaties, the United States is obligated to investigate the allegations. So far, the United States has declined even to acknowledge that the report has been filed.

"The full text of the report can be found at http://www.gtr5.com/evidence/warcrimes.pdf"

That's all Hasbara's worth.
1d6.jpg

USS Liberty Memorial

"Despite a near-universal consensus that the Israeli attack was made with full knowledge that USS Liberty was a US Navy ship, the Johnson administration began an immediate cover-up of this fact.

"Though administration officers continued individually to characterize the attack as deliberate, the Johnson administration never sought the prosecution of the guilty parties or otherwise attempted to seek justice for the victims.

"They concealed and altered evidence in their effort to downplay the attack.

"Though they never formally accepted the Israeli explanation that it was an accident, they never pressed for a full investigation either.

"They simply allowed those responsible literally to get away with murder.

"In an ongoing effort to reveal the truth about the attack, the USS Liberty Veterans Association has filed with the Secretary of the Army in the manner prescribed by law a detailed, fully documented Report of War Crimes describing the circumstances of the attack on our ship and evidence that it was a crime under international law.

"In accordance with international law and treaties, the United States is obligated to investigate the allegations. So far, the United States has declined even to acknowledge that the report has been filed.

"The full text of the report can be found at http://www.gtr5.com/evidence/warcrimes.pdf"

You're quite the cartoon groupie.

Off topic! Do you ever answer any questions?
I already answered your question; you're just too stupid to realize that you know nothing about the Middle East.
All you're doing now is posting bullshit to try it makes like I'm wrong about something and you're right.
You're the stupid trash you were several years ago.

Why did Jews fuck the Liberty?

USS Liberty Memorial

"After surveilling USS Liberty for more than nine hours with almost hourly aircraft overflights and radar tracking, the air and naval forces of Israel attacked our ship in international waters without warning.

"USS Liberty was identified as a US naval ship by Israeli reconnaissance aircraft nine hours before the attack and continuously tracked by Israeli radar and aircraft thereafter. Sailing in international waters at less than five knots, with no offensive armament, our ship was not a military threat to anyone."
Why did President Johnson try to fuck Israel.
You can't admit that in 1967 everyone was hoping Israel would be wiped off the map.
Israel's enemies made Israel so strong that all the Arab nations shit in their pants from fear every time an Israeli wakes up.

Why did President Johnson try to fuck Israel.
You can't admit that in 1967 everyone was hoping Israel would be wiped off the map.
Israel's enemies made Israel so strong that all the Arab nations shit in their pants from fear every time an Israeli wakes up.
Johnson said he didn't care if Liberty went to the bottom with all hands he would not embarrass Israel.

During the summer of '67 Americans' perception of "plucky" Israel changed drastically in support of the Jewish State even though it instigated the Six Day War.

Israel grew "strong" behind an iron wall of British bayonets before 1948 and billions of dollars of US support since 1967. Without that support from western imperialists, the Zionist project in Palestine would have been strangled in its crib a century ago.

Johnson said he didn't care if Liberty went to the bottom with all hands he would not embarrass Israel.

During the summer of '67 Americans' perception of "plucky" Israel changed drastically in support of the Jewish State even though it instigated the Six Day War.

Israel grew "strong" behind an iron wall of British bayonets before 1948 and billions of dollars of US support since 1967. Without that support from western imperialists, the Zionist project in Palestine would have been strangled in its crib a century ago.
Your conspiracy theories are funny.

What did you expect LBJ to say?

I would have expected him to declare war on those responsible for the deaths of 34 US service members.
3447551.jpg

Do you believe Israel deserved special treatment for its deliberate attack on the USS Liberty?
I sure you would.
On the other hand, they were recorded as being warned to leave several times and they didn't.
The fact that LBJ did nothing proves he was in the wrong.

I sure you would.
On the other hand, they were recorded as being warned to leave several times and they didn't.
The fact that LBJ did nothing proves he was in the wrong.
There were no warnings, and the Liberty was sailing in international waters when the arrack occurred.

Would your comments on this matter be any different if Egypt had killed 34 Americans?

I already answered your question; you're just too stupid to realize that you know nothing about the Middle East.
All you're doing now is posting bullshit to try it makes like I'm wrong about something and you're right.
You're the stupid trash you were several years ago.
How can you answer questions when you spend all your time trying to make this thread about me?

I asked you why would I hate Jews; a question you don't have the balls to answer.
Usually someone who knows nothing about the Middle East yet shows immense sympathy for well known terrorists is hanging out with people who know nothing.
I am well aware of your posts from several years ago where you told me that you hang out with people who know nothing but think Israel is harassing the Arabs.
My question to you, which is one you will not respond to, is why don't you actually want to know what's going on in the Middle East?
The answer is clear...your friends would kick your ass if you knew the truth and they could no longer drown their uneducated sorrows in booze and Israel bashing.

Usually someone who knows nothing about the Middle East yet shows immense sympathy for well known terrorists is hanging out with people who know nothing.
I am well aware of your posts from several years ago where you told me that you hang out with people who know nothing but think Israel is harassing the Arabs.
My question to you, which is one you will not respond to, is why don't you actually want to know what's going on in the Middle East?
The answer is clear...your friends would kick your ass if you knew the truth and they could no longer drown their uneducated sorrows in booze and Israel bashing.
Don't ask me questions, when you refuse to answer mine, troll.

Forum List

Back