“That’s weird!” – Ted Cruz says the White House won’t let Joe Biden talk to Republican Senators

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Naturally, the MSM has no interest in this as well as who visits Bien on his almost weekly excursions to Delaware.

Democracy dies without a free press.

Senator Ted Cruz told Hannity last night that the White House bizarrely won’t let Joe Biden talk to Republican Senators:

Cruz suggests that Biden is in a major decline and that’s the reason why the White House refuses to let Biden talk to most Republican Senators.

“It’s strange. They don’t allow him to talk to most Republican Senators” Cruz noted.

He said when Republicans Senators have lunch together that “almost to a person, none of us have spoken to him since he became president. That’s weird.”

Cruz argues the White House is “terrified that anyone who interacts with him realizes he’s not up to the task.”

“So they keep him protected, they keep him on talking points. They give him a narrow script and even that he screws up,” Cruz added.

Here's how his own party feels about him:

"Lucifer in the flesh," the former speaker said. "I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life."

So why the fuck did you feel a need to create a topic saying it's weird that nobody wants to talk to Ted Cruz, if his own party laughs at him?

Why would anyone want to talk to those whiney liars? Have they asked for meetings?

Forum List

Back