That's not how the economy works, Joe! Biden demands supermarkets cut soaring grocery prices

I blame theft
25% of which is committed by illegals
Which is turning into an extremely high number
Nope. Retail theft was a lie.

Got a live one here^^^
See, see how the tards cannot support the lies they lob about, these are stupid people, and stupid people cannot make arguments in support of their worldviews, which is explanation for its quoted ad-hom in place of a single substantive cite in support of its ludicrous assertion that Biden is right about grocers ripping you off, let alone that Biden is right about anything at all! :wink:

See, see how the tards cannot support the lies they lob about, these are stupid people, and stupid people cannot make arguments in support of their worldviews, which is explanation for its quoted ad-hom in place of a single substantive cite in support of its ludicrous assertion that Biden is right about grocers ripping you off, let alone that Biden is right about anything at all! :wink:
Why would I take commands from a POS like you?

Huh? Maybe you'll threaten to kill me for saying that. Go fuck yourself, loser.

At a recent speech, it was clear that Biden blames supermarket chains despite several factors beyond their control raising prices.

There are still too many corporations in America ripping people off: price gouging, junk fees, greedflation, shrinkflation,' Biden said.

Joe Biden has suggested supermarkets should defy the laws of supply and demand to lower soaring prices that threaten his chances of re-election.

'There are still too many corporations in America ripping people off: price gouging, junk fees, greedflation, shrinkflation,' he said at a speech in South Carolina last week.

'Americans, we're tired of being played for suckers and that's why we're going to keep these guys - keep on them and get the prices down.'

White House aides told The New York Times that Biden was taking aim at supermarkets - and that more is to come.
OK, in normal people speak:

PRICE CONTROLS. Meaning shortages. They are going to make 1970s gas shortages with their lines and insanity (happen with groceries). Then there will be places that limit how much you can buy.

Blah, they will do everything BUT lower taxes, get rid of regulations (by regulation, I mean where they try and stop people from doing an actually bad thing by not allowing them to do other things) ... they will not get rid of government enforced monopolies, and they especially won't stop inflating the currency supply.

That and if inflation is the result of greedy corporations, why don't we have high inflation all of the time? It's not like the grocery lobby hasn't been fucking folks raw like forever.

This is stupid on so many levels. Beyond price controls=shortages, you have to consider how many grocery stores will just close up shop. Margins are tiny in that business and why EBT is so prominent in their business models.

What a FJB grocery store will look like:

OIP-4.jpg

Well, he is a moron you know.

Sure makes sense that grocery stores who make more money when prices are lower and people buy more stuff when they shop would jack prices up so people will shop less often buy only the bare essentials and get the lower priced store brands.

President Joe Biden took aim at grocery stores, blaming them for "ripping people off" with high pricing amid the continued inflation blame game.

President Biden's remarks came during a speech at the South Carolina’s First in the Nation Dinner in Columbia, South Carolina.

"Inflation is coming down. It’s now lower in America than any other major economy in the world," Biden said. "The cost of eggs, milk, chicken, gas, and so many other essential items have come down."

"But for all we’ve done to bring prices down, there are still too many corporations in America ripping people off: price gouging, junk fees, greedflation, shrinkflation," the president continued.

The president said that Americans are "tired" of being "played for suckers" by grocery stores across the country.

"Well, it’s going to stop. Americans, we’re tired of being played for suckers," Biden said to resounding applause. "And that’s why we’re going to keep these guys — keep on them and get the prices down."

Comment:
Biden is depending upon dumb people to believe his BS.
Biden and the Dems caused the inflation crisis with their greedy unnecessary $trillion dollar$ spending spree.
Now they are attempting to be the saviors of their own inflation crisis.
This is the sort of stuff that makes the Democrat Party a crazy political cult.

What kind of "junk fees" do grocery stores charge? I've been around a while and I don't recall ever paying a fee at a grocery store.

There are still too many corporations in America ripping people off: price gouging, junk fees, greedflation, shrinkflation,' he said at a speech in South Carolina last week.

'Americans, we're tired of being played for suckers and that's why we're going to keep these guys - keep on them and get the prices down.'

Corporations cant hold a candle to political rip offs.....~S~

They are ripping you off.

Yeah, those fuckers in Canada are some real rip off artist. LMAO The article didn't say if the profits were adjusted for inflation, did it say and I missed it? Come on commie give us the scoop.

Nope. Retail theft was a lie.

PBS, Roflmbo.
bunch of government sychophants

Forum List

Back