That's not how the economy works, Joe! Biden demands supermarkets cut soaring grocery prices

One can play with economic stats factoring in the 1%, while ignoring the widening disparity

iirc, was the whole occupy wall street focus....

View attachment 897026
~S~
The Simple answer here is to grow the balls to become an investor yourself. I Personally never did. I put my money into real estate holdings instead which I guess is a form of investment but it's not like playing the stock market. On the two occasions when I made an attempt to use the stock market as a financial bolster I got slaughtered. I've never been tempted to try again.

The Simple answer here is to grow the balls to become an investor yourself.
do pigs count?

1706972506420.jpeg

~S~

These people lie so much you can't keep all of their lies straight. For an administration who blamed Trump for never taking any responsibility for anything, Biden & Co blame everyone but themselves for anything bad that happens. They never take and responsibility for anything. It's always someone else's fault, no matter what it is.

Now it is grocery stores. Inflation means prices are going up. When inflation goes down from around 9% to around 3.5% it means prices are still going up 3.5%. It doesn't mean prices are going down, it just means that prices aren't going up as fast as they had been. And yet the Biden campaign is now trying to blame higher grocery prices on grocery stores, claiming that since inflation has come down then prices should actually come down, even though inflation is 3.5%, meaning prices are going up 3.5%. That's not how it works Joe. Inflation (3.5%) means prices are going up so you can't expect grocery stores to actually cut prices. This is their new campaign theme coming up, blame grocery stores for Biden's high prices.

Most people focus on "inflation going down" as a rate and think things are better now. Those same people don't comprehend that inflation is compounded, so while inflation rates are lower, the damage has already been done. A $3.00 gallon of milk in 2020 that now costs $4.50 - $5.00/gallon, doesn't magically go back down to $3.00 because the rates are lower.

See how much the Dems respect you, you dumb motherfuckers?

Do you Extreme Biden Cult Fucks really blame the GROCERY STORES for inflation?

You people cannot POSSIBLY be this fucking stupid.

Biden tried to blame the high gas prices on the GAS STATIONS AND NOT HIS POLICIES. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You dumb twats bought it.
You're wrong. They really can be this fucking stupid.

Most people focus on "inflation going down" as a rate and think things are better now. Those same people don't comprehend that inflation is compounded, so while inflation rates are lower, the damage has already been done. A $3.00 gallon of milk in 2020 that now costs $4.50 - $5.00/gallon, doesn't magically go back down to $3.00 because the rates are lower.
Biden and the democrats have been telling us for a while now how things are so much better but then people go to the grocery and realize that things are NOT better. During this time Biden has ignored them and told them that they were wrong and that things are going just great. Since the polls are still negative against Biden, now Biden & Co seem to be finally acknowledging that things are NOT better now, but it's grocery stores' faults.

Sleepy Joe's devotees are doofuses (or is it doofi?).

There is huge competition in the grocery racket, from Costco and Aldi's to Walmart and Target and Kroger's.

Plus huge numbers of local competitors, dollar stores, amazon, etc.

Right wingers; Prices are too high

Also right wingers; company profits are supply and demand it’s ok if they take in profits causing higher prices

Right wingers: prices are too high!

Also right wingers: Companies making tons of profit is natural, only commies disagree!

Sleepy Joe's friend in Chicago, Mayor Johnson, is planning to open a government owned grocery store in Chicago. We'll see what prices they sell things at,and see how much money they make with their reasonable, government determined prices.

Sleepy Joe's friend in Chicago, Mayor Johnson, is planning to open a government owned grocery store in Chicago. We'll see what prices they sell things at,and see how much money they make with their reasonable, government determined prices.
They will operate it at a loss, costing taxpayers millions and millions of dollars per year and then they will proudly proclaim that this is how grocery stores should operate.

Smart. Additional competition.

Forum List

Back