Thats it... Its settled... Oprah says...

Last edited:
I remember the big brouhaha some eight years ago when Oprah endorsed Barry over Hillary. Maybe Oprah got buyer's remorse. Or maybe genitals trump race in the end. Or maybe Oprah is just looking for a drinking buddy.

So she believes Hillary should be a president because vagina?

What sexist pig.

Women are sexist! They seek to enslave men and spend all our money while smiling in our faces!

If we elect Hillary, it will get worst! They may start whistling and cat calling us men!ll

That is wrong!! Just wrong!!:eek:

Not surprising, just the same, Oprah is influential like it or not.

Women are sexist! They seek to enslave men and spend all our money while smiling in our faces!

If we elect Hillary, it will get worst! They may start whistling and cat calling us men!ll

Perhaps she should run for a political position in a muslim country:

1. Loves muslim... Check.
2. Major part of funding... Check.
3. In desperate need of Women's rights... Check.

Then again:

unnamed.jpg

"I think Oprah would be great. I'd love to have Oprah," Trump told ABC's George Stephanopoulos. "I think we'd win easily, actually."

:badgrin:

Yep. People listen to Oprah. Read this book! Don't eat beef! Buy my magazine! Try this diet! Elect this black guy! Watch my movie! Listen to this Sirius station! Vote for the old vagina!

Like most famous Nike-Air-Jordan-Americans, Oprah is a vindictive, victim-mentality, hate-filled crybaby from an 85-average-I.Q. race of vindictive, victim-mentality, hate-filled crybabies. I don't know why white liberals get so hot and bothered when I suggest that race of feral savages be locked in cages. With Hannibal Lecter bite masks (to improve their butt-ugly appearence, if nothing else). They're a despicable race who ALWAYS need their diapers changed. Disgusting glorified bonobos.

Forum List

Back