Thats a shame...

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Interesting ... seems the courts were fine with these two guys wanting to beat the shit out of congresscritters ... but don't you dare touch a police officer ...

Works for me ...

Good to see the "real men" crying like little boys when they are held accountable for their actions.

Another win for the good guys.

Oh NOW Leftists think cops are the good guys. Or wait...is that Congress? Or who, exactly, are the good guys in your world?

Should you really even use the term "guys"? That's gender-specific and offensive to your tribe.

Allow me to splain it to you

Cops who defend our Democracy are “good guys”
Cops who choke a handcuffed man to death are “bad guys”

Oh. So the cops who stand up to antifa and BLM rioters are also the good guys? How about the cops protecting the Supreme Justice homes?

Oh. So the cops who stand up to antifa and BLM rioters are also the good guys? How about the cops protecting the Supreme Justice homes?

Yes
Cops who stand up to violent protestors are good guys
Cops who beat peaceful protestors are bad guys

Supreme Court Justices deserve no more protection than any other member of Government

Oh NOW Leftists think cops are the good guys. Or wait...is that Congress? Or who, exactly, are the good guys in your world?
The cops are good guys you dumb bitch.
Should you really even use the term "guys"? That's gender-specific and offensive to your tribe.
Blob supporters being hunted down like the scum they are is a win for the good guys.

That it upsets you is just a nice bonus.

Good to see the "real men" crying like little boys when they are held accountable for their actions.

Lacking in patriotism, lacking in support for police, lacking in judgement, and lacking in self-respect. What a pair of losers.

The cops are good guys you dumb bitch.

Blob supporters being hunted down like the scum they are is a win for the good guys.

That it upsets you is just a nice bonus.

Wow maybe you can truck right into Uvalde and tell them what "good guys" the cops are.

Simple thinkers say simple things

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread is about treasonous rightwing terrorists receiving appropriate punishment, not propagating lies about the ‘left.’

Can't wait to see how many consecutive life sentences Nancy and her Capitol police and FBI "infil-traitors" will get for staging the J6 Reichstag Fire

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread is about treasonous rightwing terrorists receiving appropriate punishment, not propagating lies about the ‘left.’

This is not philosophy class. What is it with you thinking this is Internet 2001 or something? "Fallacy". Please

Can't wait to see how many consecutive life sentences Nancy and her Capitol police and FBI "infil-traitors" will get for staging the J6 Reichstag Fire
Don't hold your breath. On, second thought, go ahead.

Wow maybe you can truck right into Uvalde and tell them what "good guys" the cops are.

Simple thinkers say simple things
Sue you are making yourself look more and more ridiculous. There are a lot of cops. Some good and some bad.
People recognise that and are able to distinguish between the two.

And the Uvalde cops were victims of americas crazy gun laws as well. They are being used by gun nuts to deflect from their own culpability.

Don't hold your breath. On, second thought, go ahead.

I know democrat pedo leadership has each others back in DC and they're the most vicious and ruthless people on the planet on par with any respectable dictatorship. I want Republicans to channel 25% of that, just for even one term.

Oh, and GFY

Sue you are making yourself look more and more ridiculous. There are a lot of cops. Some good and some bad.
People recognise that and are able to distinguish between the two.

And the Uvalde cops were victims of americas crazy gun laws as well. They are being used by gun nuts to deflect from their own culpability.

Corny said cops are the good guys. Not me. Take it up with her.

I know democrat pedo leadership has each others back in DC and they're the most vicious and ruthless people on the planet on par with any respectable dictatorship. I want Republicans to channel 25% of that, just for even one term.

Oh, and GFY
Talk to the right wing crybabies in prison. They were pretty vicious, channeling their right wing leadership traits. All the right wing arrested in the Jan 6 attack to overthrow the election were pretty vicious. Now they are just sad. :boo_hoo14:

Forum List

Back