That’s 3: Tim Conway Called Home

"Three is"?
What were the first "two is"?
Peggy Lipton and Doris Day

-Weatherman, educating the Left since 1978.

uh --- "Peggy Lipton"? :dunno:

Did she invent tea?
Never watched the Mod Squad?

I saw it at the time but amazingly I didn't write down the actors' names. Never thought that was the point.
If you were like me, and we're glad you aren't, you would know the names of the hot girls on TV. Suasan Dey, Dawn Wells, Barbra Eden.

Help me out here, fellow old farts!

Diana Rigg.

Did she invent tea?

I saw it at the time but amazingly I didn't write down the actors' names. Never thought that was the point.
If you were like me, and we're glad you aren't, you would know the names of the hot girls on TV. Suasan Dey, Dawn Wells, Barbra Eden.

Diana Rigg.

YES!!!

The Avengers, Mrs James Bond

Did she invent tea?
/----/ Peggy Lipton of Mod Squad and Twin Peaks fame dies at 72 after battle with cancer | Daily Mail Online
Being 9 years old, you wouldn't know her.

I've actually seen the Mod Squad, which came on way after I was 9. But as far as the actors' names? Who cares.
/——/ JFK, Oswald and Officer Tippet died within two days of each other.

In a statement to Fox News, Carol Burnett reacted to the death of Tim Conway, saying, “I cherish the times we had together both on the screen and off. He’ll be in my heart forever.”

Did she invent tea?

Oboy, a trivia quiz.

Barbara Eden: oh yes, know her very well. Know her navel even better. :eusa_shifty:

Dawn Wells: Mary Ann.

Susan Dey --- no idea. :dunno:

But the first two made splashes outside those sitcoms, the latter with the noted "Ginger or Mary Ann" game.
(The correct answer is Ginger btw... )

Fun fact: Another one of my record collection has Tina Louise modeling on the cover, from 1958.

But you can't bring up "hot girls on TV" without my first crush --- Elizabeth Montgomery.
Good call on Samantha. But you don't recall Jennie's naval. Network censors forced the producers to coat her belly button with makeup used by morticians. According to TV, Barbara Eden is the new Eve.

Did she invent tea?

Oboy, a trivia quiz.

Barbara Eden: oh yes, know her very well. Know her navel even better. :eusa_shifty:

Dawn Wells: Mary Ann.

Susan Dey --- no idea. :dunno:

But the first two made splashes outside those sitcoms, the latter with the noted "Ginger or Mary Ann" game.
(The correct answer is Ginger btw... )

Fun fact: Another one of my record collection has Tina Louise modeling on the cover, from 1958.

But you can't bring up "hot girls on TV" without my first crush --- Elizabeth Montgomery.
Good call on Samantha. But you don't recall Jennie's naval. Network censors forced the producers to coat her belly button with makeup used by morticians. According to TV, Barbara Eden is the new Eve.

You have to use your imagination here...

"The love he gave us, and the laughter he gave the world will never be replaced, but will be remembered forever," Conway's daughter Kelly told Fox News.

Thanks Tim
timconwaydorflmao051419.jpg

Conway had great comedic timing and understood the value of a pause

Thomas Daniel "Tim" Conway (December 15, 1933 – May 14, 2019)
Supposedly Conway add libbed this scene which made Harvey Korman crack up.

Enjoyed his skits, very funny comedian he was..If we just had the same caliber of characters coming along these days.

RIP, and God speed Tim.

Forum List

Back