That’s 3: Tim Conway Called Home

Peggy Lipton and Doris Day

-Weatherman, educating the Left since 1978.

uh --- "Peggy Lipton"? :dunno:

Did she invent tea?
/----/ Peggy Lipton of Mod Squad and Twin Peaks fame dies at 72 after battle with cancer | Daily Mail Online
Being 9 years old, you wouldn't know her.

Did she invent tea?

Check my avatar.

She's the one in the middle

For an at-that-time 15 YO, she was a rare logical reason to stop what I was otherwise doing and watch the TV. :adoreheart:

Did she invent tea?
And I thought I was celebrity ignorant.

Guess I win then. Never did trawl around after "celebrities" just because they were on TV or whatever.

Now Doris Day I know, since she made records. Got some in my collection.

Did she invent tea?
/----/ Peggy Lipton of Mod Squad and Twin Peaks fame dies at 72 after battle with cancer | Daily Mail Online
Being 9 years old, you wouldn't know her.

I've actually seen the Mod Squad, which came on way after I was 9. But as far as the actors' names? Who cares.

More people than that has died over the last 72 hours.
/----/ Oh for crying out loud. Do you enjoy being obtuse?
It's most likely a belief born in the Italian culture - referring to the three who died on Mount Calvary Christ and the two thieves. And Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett all died in the same week.
10 Times the Celebrity Death Rule of Threes Actually Happened

It's most likely a belief born in the Italian culture - referring to the three who died on Mount Calvary Christ and the two thieves. And Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett all died in the same week.
The child ain’t right in the head.

Did she invent tea?
Never watched the Mod Squad?

I saw it at the time but amazingly I didn't write down the actors' names. Never thought that was the point.

Did she invent tea?

I saw it at the time but amazingly I didn't write down the actors' names. Never thought that was the point.
If you were like me, and we're glad you aren't, you would know the names of the hot girls on TV. Suasan Dey, Dawn Wells, Barbra Eden.

Help me out here, fellow old farts!

10 Times the Celebrity Death Rule of Threes Actually Happened
I am not I-talian and if you only notice three people dying you need to get out more..

"Three is"?
What were the first "two is"?

Did she invent tea?

If you were like me, and we're glad you aren't, you would know the names of the hot girls on TV. Suasan Dey, Dawn Wells, Barbra Eden.

Oboy, a trivia quiz.

Barbara Eden: oh yes, know her very well. Know her navel even better. :eusa_shifty:

Dawn Wells: Mary Ann.

Susan Dey --- no idea. :dunno:

But the first two made splashes outside those sitcoms, the latter with the noted "Ginger or Mary Ann" game.
(The correct answer is Ginger btw... )

Fun fact: Another one of my record collection has Tina Louise modeling on the cover, from 1958.

But you can't bring up "hot girls on TV" without my first crush --- Elizabeth Montgomery.

Did she invent tea?

Oboy, a trivia quiz.

Barbara Eden: oh yes, know her very well. Know her navel even better. :eusa_shifty:

But the first two made splashes outside those sitcoms, the latter with the noted "Ginger or Mary Ann" game.

Fun fact: Another one of my record collection has Tina Louise modeling on the cover, from 1958.

But you can't bring up "hot girls on TV" without my first crush --- Elizabeth Montgomery.
The frickin Partridge Family for Susan with the annoying red head..

Did she invent tea?

Oboy, a trivia quiz.

That's one TV cesspool I can honestly say I never watched ever. Probably old enough by then to see through bullshit.

Oboy, a trivia quiz.

That's one TV cesspool I can honestly say I never watched ever. Probably old enough by then to see through bullshit.
I went outside and played..

Forum List

Back