Actress Alyssa Milano calls for nationwide 'sex strike' to protest abortion laws

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
tenor.gif

I'm trying to figure this one out. Is this a trick question or something? I don't know how to respond to this. Is she's trying to get conservatives to say, "Please don't do that"."We need you to have babies to leech off the system". Is this is what they call reverse psychology?

tenor.gif

I'm trying to figure this one out. Is this a trick question or something? I don't know how to respond to this. Is she's trying to get conservatives to say, "Please don't do that"."We need you to have babies to leech off the system". Is this is what they call reverse psychology?

I agree,,,any person that would consider abortion shouldnt be having sex,,,

That's why she likes to have sex with vampires since she can't get preggers from them.

I am pro choice and I like Milano. But she's wrong on this. Sex isn't and shouldn't be a bargaining tool. Sex is an act of intimacy between two people who are attracted to each other or love each other.

I'm not going to stop having sex with my husband.

A more effective tool would be protest and elect pro choice officials.

I am pro choice and I like Milano. But she's wrong on this. Sex isn't and shouldn't be a bargaining tool. Sex is an act of intimacy between two people who are attracted to each other or love each other.

I'm not going to stop having sex with my husband.

A more effective tool would be protest and elect pro choice officials.
most abortions today are from sex for the sake of it and not for intimacy between two people

As if any broad stupid enough to listen to her has a man around willing to bed them in the first place.

You think libtard split tails are such miserable bitches because they get dicked down on a regular basis?

LOL...

What's funny is these feminazi think WOMEN universally agree with them on these issues.

THEY DON'T! Women, on average, are more pro-life than men. Tards live in their won little world.

Forum List

Back