That Single-Purpose TV Extravagnada

Let me understand you, Nazi......asking that the accused be allowed to offer a defense, and cross examine accusers, is clutching at straws???

you have gone so far over the deep end - i'm not even sure wtf you're blathering on about anymore - you constantly throw so much poo against the wall.

which accusers, exactly?

you have gone so far over the deep end - i'm not even sure wtf you're blathering on about anymore - you constantly throw so much poo against the wall.

which accusers, exactly?

Answer the question, Nazi....

Let me understand you, Nazi......asking that the accused be allowed to offer a defense, and cross examine accusers, is clutching at straws???

Answer the question, Nazi....

i don't kowtow to nutter demands. shirley you're not talking about meadows seated offerings to the comittee, do you?

i don't kowtow to nutter demands. shirley you're not talking about meadows seated offerings to the comittee, do you?

My question should have come with this warning: if it is the first time you ever tried to think, you may be subject to an aneurysm.

My question should have come with this warning: if it is the first time you ever tried to think, you may be subject to an aneurysm.

:blahblah:

1_VaynblatSkrzat_salad.jpg

Forum List

Back