That Single-Purpose TV Extravagnada

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Full disclosure: I watched not a nanosecond of the Donkey Show last night. I was glued to ESPN and the Ranger loss. My wrists will heal.

1. There was only one purpose for last night's assembling of their media allies by the Democrats: to put to rest any chance of Trump running in 2024, and beating the Left a third time.
In my lifetime, I have never seen such palpable fear of a political opponent by the Demorats.
And by extension....such a palpable fear of the American public.

2. Should the rating be honest....we have seen the Democrats perpetrate myriad lies and hoaxes....most especially the election....that it is difficult to believe anything from their areas of control.....
...and as high as the efforts and costs.....abandoning commerical income by their networks.....that would be an indication that multitudes bought the lies about the "insurrection" and our fragile democracy...and how evil the Republicans are.

But if they are low........

3. But I searched for the TV ratings for the attack sit-com that the Bolshevik spawn put on....and, while they are not yet available, this is some indication that they were not good.....which bodes ill for the Democrats:

"If tonight’s primetime debut of the House January 6 committee investigating the MAGA-fueled murderous attack on the U.S. Capitol last year was any indication of how the democracy-protecting politicians plan on making their pitch to the American public, they fell short.
The fact is Thursday’s hearings led by chair Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss) and vice chair Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) was not effective."

4. Their pals at the Hill:

"The primetime Jan. 6 Committee hearing mostly resulted in losers. Former President Trump took another hit — just the latest in a nasty losing streak. But the Democrats and the legacy media managed to make themselves losers as well. In the end, the committee is not likely to move the election needle, but it will significantly affect politics for 2022 and 2024."

How could this be a surprise???

There was nothing new and nothing true about Trump, the Republicans or the fabled 'insurrection.'

5. Speaking of which.....here's the real 'insurrection.'

12 Thousand Democrat authorized riots, arsons, anarcho-terrorist acts during the year long run-up to the stolen election, with Democrat judges, DAs and prosecuters refusing to punish any of the criminals, their voters.

And the only insurrection:

Watch the Terrifying Democrat Insurrection and Attack On the White House

During the Trump administration there was a terrifying riot in Washington as angry, violent, lawless, left wing, anit-Trump protestors tried to enter the White House. Luckily, the White House had a massive amount of force to stop the rioters who were trying to come over the fence. But 67 Secret Service officers were wounded and sent to the hospital and the President had to be removed to a secure bunker for safety.

There were times overnight when America's capital city descended into chaos, with running battles between rioters and police through the streets.

This was more violent than January 6th and if anything would qualify as an "insurrection" seizing the White House would be it. Yet, no investigation, no panel, no commission, no one thrown in jail without bail.

And no TV special.

Last edited:
Nobody does it better than the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats.

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

"
Debunking The Photo Op Myth: Inspector General Investigation Refutes Media Account On The Clearing Of Lafayette Park

For over a year, there has been one fact that has been repeated in literally thousands of news stories: former Attorney General Bill Barr ordered the clearing of Lafayette Park on June 1, 2020 to allow former President Donald Trump to hold his controversial photo op in front of St. John’s Church. From the outset, there was ample reason to question the claim echoed across media outlets. As I noted in my testimony to Congress on the protest that month, the operation was clearly a response to days of violent and destructive protests. Now the Inspector General has completed its investigation and the report debunks the conspiracy theory that the Lafayette Square area was cleared to make way for the Trump photo op.

While many today still claim that the protests were “entirely peaceful” and there was no “attack on the White House,” that claim is demonstrably false. It is only plausible if one looks at the level of violence at the start of the clearing operation as opposed to the prior 48 hours. There was in fact an exceptionally high number of officers were injured during the protests. In addition to a reported 150 officers were injured (including at least 49 Park Police officers around the White House), protesters caused extensive property damage including the torching of a historic structure and the attempted arson of St. John’s. The threat was so great that Trump had to be moved into the bunker because the Secret Service feared a breach of security around the White House."

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” https://www.newsmax.com/us/protests-washington-fire/2020/05/31/id/969879/

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.
you didn't watch it?

lol ....

dismissed.

a. The two sources quoted in the OP did.

b. You seem disinclined to dispute anything in the OP.

Witness is excused.

i watched it myself, with my own eyes, & heard it all with my own 2 ears.

just like i did on jan. 6th.... & i got the same visceral reactions - so whatever spin you wanna try to slap on it, when you are using someone else's narrative that fits yer ignorance ... is a non starter.

checkmate.gif

Just imagine....if Democrat voters hadn't been subjected to government school, and had a real education, they might have felt like the slaves under Big Brother in Orwell's 1984.....where Big Brother controls all means of communication, you know, like all the channels last night broadcasting Big Brother's......er, the Democrat's propaganda.

The Character Of Big Brother In George Orwell's 1984​

https://edubirdie.com › ... › Literature › Big Brother

Nineteen Eighty-fours government named Big Brother controls all types of data much like how our channels of data are controlled.

Full disclosure: I watched not a nanosecond of the Donkey Show last night. I was glued to ESPN and the Ranger loss. My wrists will heal.

1. There was only one purpose for last night's assembling of their media allies by the Democrats: to put to rest any chance of Trump running in 2024, and beating the Left a third time.
In my lifetime, I have never seen such palpable fear of a political opponent by the Demorats.
And by extension....such a palpable fear of the American public.

2. Should the rating be honest....we have seen the Democrats perpetrate myriad lies and hoaxes....most especially the election....that it is difficult to believe anything from their areas of control.....
...and as high as the efforts and costs.....abandoning commerical income by their networks.....that would be an indication that multitudes bought the lies about the "insurrection" and our fragile democracy...and how evil the Republicans are.

But if they are low........

3. But I searched for the TV ratings for the attack sit-com that the Bolshevik spawn put on....and, while they are not yet available, this is some indication that they were not good.....which bodes ill for the Democrats:

"If tonight’s primetime debut of the House January 6 committee investigating the MAGA-fueled murderous attack on the U.S. Capitol last year was any indication of how the democracy-protecting politicians plan on making their pitch to the American public, they fell short.
The fact is Thursday’s hearings led by chair Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss) and vice chair Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) was not effective."

4. Their pals at the Hill:

"The primetime Jan. 6 Committee hearing mostly resulted in losers. Former President Trump took another hit — just the latest in a nasty losing streak. But the Democrats and the legacy media managed to make themselves losers as well. In the end, the committee is not likely to move the election needle, but it will significantly affect politics for 2022 and 2024."

How could this be a surprise???

There was nothing new and nothing true about Trump, the Republicans or the fabled 'insurrection.'

5. Speaking of which.....here's the real 'insurrection.'

12 Thousand Democrat authorized riots, arsons, anarcho-terrorist acts during the year long run-up to the stolen election, with Democrat judges, DAs and prosecuters refusing to punish any of the criminals, their voters.

And the only insurrection:

Watch the Terrifying Democrat Insurrection and Attack On the White House

During the Trump administration there was a terrifying riot in Washington as angry, violent, lawless, left wing, anit-Trump protestors tried to enter the White House. Luckily, the White House had a massive amount of force to stop the rioters who were trying to come over the fence. But 67 Secret Service officers were wounded and sent to the hospital and the President had to be removed to a secure bunker for safety.

There were times overnight when America's capital city descended into chaos, with running battles between rioters and police through the streets.

This was more violent than January 6th and if anything would qualify as an "insurrection" seizing the White House would be it. Yet, no investigation, no panel, no commission, no one thrown in jail without bail.

And no TV special.

They showed a Tampa Bay fan mouthing off to someone in Madison Square Garden on Twitter this morning and he got cold-cocked.

It was pretty much "Blah...blah....blah....blah.....*sMACK*...thump.....laying there lifelessly"

just like i did on jan. 6th.... & i got the same visceral reactions - so whatever spin you wanna try to slap on it, when you are using someone else's narrative that fits yer ignorance ... is a non starter.

View attachment 656280
That’s not how that game is played, naptime.

View attachment 656280

How did you miss Cheney's lies about Trump in her opening statement?

View attachment 656280

OK, OK.....stop begging: here's your second chance to articulate your disagreement with anything in the OP that appears to have wounded you so deeply.

Did I get anything......ANYTHING.....wrong????

'Cause.....after the vapid and flaccid posts you authored....if you can't dispute the OP's conjecture.....well you'd be admitting that you are as stupid as I always said you are.

Go ahead:

View attachment 656280

Let's review what you actually saw on Jan6 at the Capitol.

You need me to explain it to you???

Wow....you're dumber than I imagined.

a. Democrats lie about everything

b. In order to hide the 12 thousand riots, arsons, assaults that the Democrats produced leading to the stolen election, they refused the police that Trump asked to be sent to the Capital, and then sent in their modern KKK......the ANTIFA, to make certain that violence took place.

Simple???

Almost as simple as you.

Oh.....then they took a page from their Bolshevik cousins, and arranged the Moscow Show Trials you are about to applaud.

“There was no plan, no plot. To the extent that anything was coordinated it was between a couple of guys no one has ever heard of who, for reasons maybe someone should ask the FBI, did their best to stir people up. Creating an angry mob and getting them to do stupid things is pretty easy, Democrats spent a year leading up to the 2020 election doing just that. Does that mean it’s a plot to overthrow our government?

… Americans who were simply in DC that day are harassed tells you everything you need to know about where the real “threat to democracy” is coming from.”

They showed a Tampa Bay fan mouthing off to someone in Madison Square Garden on Twitter this morning and he got cold-cocked.

It was pretty much "Blah...blah....blah....blah.....*sMACK*...thump.....laying there lifelessly"

I am not prepared to discuss the game at this time......perhaps in a few months...(sob)....

View attachment 656280

I gave you a second chance.....

Did I get anything......ANYTHING.....wrong????

The silence is deafening.

I am not prepared to discuss the game at this time......perhaps in a few months...(sob)....
I remember being at a San Diego Chargers vs Oakland Raiders game when John Madden was still head coach. The Chargers were leading the Raiders with less than a minute in the 4th quarter....and QB Kenny Stabler intentionally fumbled the ball forward and TE Dave Casper fell on the ball in the End Zone after kicking it a couple of times from the 10 yd line.

Everyone in the stadium knew that the play was illegal except the Refs who signaled TD and gave the Raiders the win.
Then when we were filing out a few Raider fans were going "Now they know our secret weapon".

If that had been NYC....that smart-ass would have been beaten severely about the head and shoulders by about 200 Chargers fans. But since we were in San Diego we're too laid back to beat people up over a game. It still pisses me off to this day...and it's been over 44 years.

View attachment 656280

Still can't come up with a reply???

All of your Leftist's are the same......carefully balancing a life between cowardice and ignornance.

"More Than 19 Million Watched Jan. 6 Hearing, Early Tally Shows​

More than 19 million people watched the first prime-time hearing of the House Select Committee’s investigation into the Jan. 6 attack on Thursday night, according to preliminary ratings figures from Nielsen.

Though the Thursday night figure pales next to presidential debates (63 million to 73 million) or this year’s State of the Union address (38 million), it’s still much larger than the audience that would normally watch a daytime congressional hearing. And it’s in the ballpark of television events like a big “Sunday Night Football” game or the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade."

I'd say that this might be good for the Democrats......except that the NYTimes is the house organ of the Democrats, and has lied numerous times for the party (Russia Russia Russia!!!!!!)....so, who knows.

Forum List

Back