Report: Truth Social is banning anyone posting anything about the Jan 6 hearings

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Truth Social is actually Fascists Social

If this is truth...the Irony is Hilarious! How long before Bankruptcy?

Bueller....Bueller?
Can't handle them following the dems playbook? That why you fools hate him so much, he plays by your libatards rules and you morons can't take it. I just love it!

Who's reportedly reporting this? A couple Trump haters?

Gimme a break. Every single time I come here I don't even have to try and find a bunch of horseshit and lies about Trump. Why would this be any different?

I do hope this isn't true. I detest censorship. But I sure as hell won't be nodding my head in agreement until the facts come out.

Lefties are incredible liars

Of course not! Try posting anything on there criticizing King trump. See what that gets ya.

Have some courage in your convictions- go sign up and try it yourself.

I just signed up this morning to check it out.

It's so easy even you can figure it out.

Bueller....Bueller?
Your article:
That’s according to several posts on Twitter by users who claimed Truth Social was censoring them.

Have some courage in your convictions- go sign up and try it yourself.

I just signed up this morning to check it out.

It's so easy even you can figure it out.
I know you are on Truth Social. Go there and post a clip from the Jan 6th hearing. See if it is true. Go ahead...unless you are ascared....Ha

I know you are on Truth Social. Go there and post a clip from the Jan 6th hearing. See if it is true. Go ahead...unless you are ascared....Ha

It's your little thread, Booboo.

Knock yourself out. :)

Soooo.is it true? Anbody want to go there and post the clip where Ivanka says she believed Barr when he said there was no voter fraud that would change the election.

Go ahead and do it! See if you got the guts.

Bueller....Bueller?
I read their terms of service a while ago.

Get this: You are not allowed to lie on Truth Social or you will be banned!

My god, I nearly had to go to the hospital because I could not stop laughing and was damaging my innards.

When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:

1. the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
  2. you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Service, and other users of the Service to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Service and these Terms of Service.
  3. you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Service and these Terms of Service.
  4. your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Crick
I read their terms of service a while ago.

Get this: You are not allowed to lie on Truth Social or you will be banned!

My god, I nearly had to go to the hospital because I could not stop laughing and was damaging my innards.
Who decides what is a lie? The Liar in Chief himself?

Forum List

Back