That shining "god" Obama couldn't even with nearly a $1 trillion in shovel ready jobs do this!

Was there a quarter in that year that got over 3%?

I am not sure why this is so hard for you.

Love your grammar by the way "he did he"...what the hell does that mean?
Again I don't recall that being my position either
And I fixed it.

No, but it was HIS position. He gave a list of every quarter that was over 3%, and then you ask him why he left off the ones not over 3%.

That would be like me giving you a list of Super Bowl Champs and then you asked why I left the Jags off of it.

I hate to break this to you, but you are really just not a very smart person
It wasn't my position it never was. I said he left out a lot of the numbers. He even missed a whole year.
Keep digging sooner or later you'll realize you're going down.

Nobody fucking said it was your position, but it was Faun's position...why can you not grasp this simple fact.

He provided a list of every quarter over 3% and then you ask him why he left off the quarters not over 3%?

Can you not understand how stupid this makes you look?

If I asked you for a list of every POTUS in the history of the country and then attack you for leaving off Bob Dole and Al Gore, would that makes sense to you?
And I pointed out that he left out a lot of the numbers how hard is that for you to comprehend?

He did not leave anything out you dumb fucking Russian bot. He listed every quarter over 3%, which is what he said his list was.

Again you left out a lot of the numbers that was what I pointed out

He did not leave out any numbers because he specifically stated that his list was just the quarters over 3%.

The problem is not his leaving out numbers, it is your lack of basic reading comprehension...which explains why you do not know the difference between a year and a quarter.
ding bat he did, he even left out one year

And I fixed it.
LOLOL

Why are you blaming others for your mentalconservative condition?

Faun: ”Quarters of 3% or higher during Obama’s terms...”

bigrebnc1775: ”YOUR NUMBERS ARE SOMEWHAT WRONG”

See that ^^^ ?

You even responded to my post where I said I was posting only quarters of 3% or more; which I did in response to a fellow rightard of yours who idiotically claimed Obama never had a quarter above 3%.
yes your numbers were wrong because you left out a lot of the data.

I just said why. Exactly how rightarded are you? :ack-1:

Now then, stop being such a fucking pussy and answer the question...

When you spoke about 0 growth and 0.5 growth — were those annual figures or quarterly figures?
yes when I mention the numbers I pointed out that you left some out
WHY?
Why? Because you’re an imbecile, that’s why. I left no numbers out. I listed every quarter under Obama that was 3% or higher.

Not only are you an imbecile for thinking I left numbers out when I didn’t, but you’re a complete idiot for posting a link to GDP by quarter which showed my list was accurate while you idiotically said my numbers were wrong.

And lastly, you proved yourself to be a scared little pussy. Too scared to answer the simple question of whether the figures you mentioned, “0” and “0.5,” were annual or quarterly. And because you’re an idiotic imbecile, you didn’t even realize I already knew the answer since you posted a link to quarterly figures.

And the reason you were too scared to admit you posted quarterly figures is because you moronically challenged...
tell you what try and Identify were I was talking about a quarter and not the year?
... and you demonstrated you’re not man enough to admit you had in fact talked about quarterly figures.

So now we all see you’re a cowardly idiotic imbecile with no character. In other words, a typical USMB conservative.

Thanks for playin’.

:dance:
You left out a bunch of numbers why did you do it? hell you even left out all of 2011 or was it 2012 you are fvcking loony toons
Why are you blaming me because you’re too rightarded to understand, ”quarters of 3% or higher during Obama’s terms...” :dunno:
here you go
View attachment 203584
Great, now what does that have to do with what I posted?

And I fixed it.

No, but it was HIS position. He gave a list of every quarter that was over 3%, and then you ask him why he left off the ones not over 3%.

That would be like me giving you a list of Super Bowl Champs and then you asked why I left the Jags off of it.

It wasn't my position it never was. I said he left out a lot of the numbers. He even missed a whole year.

Nobody fucking said it was your position, but it was Faun's position...why can you not grasp this simple fact.

He provided a list of every quarter over 3% and then you ask him why he left off the quarters not over 3%?

If I asked you for a list of every POTUS in the history of the country and then attack you for leaving off Bob Dole and Al Gore, would that makes sense to you?
And I pointed out that he left out a lot of the numbers how hard is that for you to comprehend?

He did not leave anything out you dumb fucking Russian bot. He listed every quarter over 3%, which is what he said his list was.
he left out a whole year
You are too defensive you must be a russian bot.

yes when I mention the numbers I pointed out that you left some out
WHY?
Why? Because you’re an imbecile, that’s why. I left no numbers out. I listed every quarter under Obama that was 3% or higher.

Not only are you an imbecile for thinking I left numbers out when I didn’t, but you’re a complete idiot for posting a link to GDP by quarter which showed my list was accurate while you idiotically said my numbers were wrong.

And lastly, you proved yourself to be a scared little pussy. Too scared to answer the simple question of whether the figures you mentioned, “0” and “0.5,” were annual or quarterly. And because you’re an idiotic imbecile, you didn’t even realize I already knew the answer since you posted a link to quarterly figures.

And the reason you were too scared to admit you posted quarterly figures is because you moronically challenged...
tell you what try and Identify were I was talking about a quarter and not the year?
... and you demonstrated you’re not man enough to admit you had in fact talked about quarterly figures.

So now we all see you’re a cowardly idiotic imbecile with no character. In other words, a typical USMB conservative.

Thanks for playin’.

You left out a bunch of numbers why did you do it? hell you even left out all of 2011 or was it 2012 you are fvcking loony toons
Why are you blaming me because you’re too rightarded to understand, ”quarters of 3% or higher during Obama’s terms...” :dunno:
here you go
View attachment 203584
what does it say?

he left out a whole year
Since I was posting quarters with 3% or higher growth, why on Earth would I include a year where there were none? :cuckoo:

My guess is, you’re not man enough to answer that question either....

He did not leave out any numbers because he specifically stated that his list was just the quarters over 3%.

The problem is not his leaving out numbers, it is your lack of basic reading comprehension...which explains why you do not know the difference between a year and a quarter.
ding bat he did he even left out one year

It means he’s retarded.

I am pretty convinced we are dealing with another Russian bot that was not very well programmed. Fake avatar, fake gun picture and the IQ of a head of cabbage.
You would be mistaken like all liberals are
AFSC 81150
NRA lifetime member
GOA lifetime member
NCGO member

Yeah, bullshit. Anyone can throw out some initials, you probably do not even know what they mean.

How long did you serve, when did you serve, where?

Let me help you out here...

I served in the US Marine Corps from 1988 to 2009. Achieved the rank of Gunnery Sergeant prior to retiring. Was stationed in MCAS Beaufort, MCAS Iwakuni, AFB Kadena, Camp Butler Okinawa, MCAS Yuma, MCRS St. Louis and MCAS New River.

Here is a bit of evidence to support my statements...
InkedIMG_1415_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_1420_LI.jpg

InkedIMG_1417_LI.jpg

Thanks for playin’.

here you go
View attachment 203584
what does it say?
It shows growth by calendar year. Since I posted quarterly growth of 3% or higher, what does your chart have to do with what I posted?

he left out a whole year
Since I was posting quarters with 3% or higher growth, why on Earth would I include a year where there were none? :cuckoo:

Your question is not my argument or position never was and never has been

ding bat he did he even left out one year

It means he’s retarded.

I am pretty convinced we are dealing with another Russian bot that was not very well programmed. Fake avatar, fake gun picture and the IQ of a head of cabbage.
AFSC 81150
NRA lifetime member
GOA lifetime member
NCGO member

Yeah, bullshit. Anyone can throw out some initials, you probably do not even know what they mean.

I served in the US Marine Corps from 1988 to 2009. Achieved the rank of Gunnery Sergeant prior to retiring. Was stationed in MCAS Beaufort, MCAS Iwakuni, AFB Kadena, Camp Butler Okinawa, MCAS Yuma, MCRS St. Louis and MCAS New River.

View attachment 203588 View attachment 203589
View attachment 203590
Screenshot_5.jpg

View attachment 203593 View attachment 203593

It means he’s retarded.

AFSC 81150
NRA lifetime member
GOA lifetime member
NCGO member

View attachment 203590
View attachment 203592

There, now that was not so hard was it?

Still nothing about military service, but that is ok.

At least now we know you are not a bot, just a person that is dumber than a head of cabbage

And I fixed it.
LOLOL

See that ^^^ ?

You even responded to my post where I said I was posting only quarters of 3% or more; which I did in response to a fellow rightard of yours who idiotically claimed Obama never had a quarter above 3%.
Oh? I posted quarters under Obama with 3% or higher GDP growth. Which quarters did I leave out?

It means he’s retarded.

AFSC 81150
NRA lifetime member
GOA lifetime member
NCGO member

View attachment 203590
View attachment 203592

At least now we know you are not a bot, just a person that is dumber than a head of cabbage
img003.jpg

And I fixed it.
LOLOL

See that ^^^ ?

Oh? I posted quarters under Obama with 3% or higher GDP growth. Which quarters did I leave out?
you left out a whole year

he left out a whole year

LOLOL

I knew you wouldn’t answer.

But at least you admit your response to my post was totally disconnected from anything I posted. :cuckoo:

And I fixed it.
LOLOL

See that ^^^ ?

Which year was over 3% that he left out?

he left out a whole year

LOLOL

I knew you wouldn’t answer.

But at least you admit your response to my post was totally disconnected from anything I posted. :cuckoo:
I answered you

AFSC 81150
NRA lifetime member
GOA lifetime member
NCGO member

View attachment 203590
View attachment 203592

View attachment 203599

Thank you for your service. I am betting you had to get an ASVAB waiver to join, didn't you? No way you have the IQ to score higher than a 40 on the ASVAB

And I fixed it.
LOLOL

See that ^^^ ?

Which year was over 3% that he left out?
ok what does this say?
Screenshot_13.jpg

And I fixed it.
LOLOL

See that ^^^ ?

LOLOL

I see you’re too big a coward to answer that question too. :gay:

Why would I post a year with no quarters of 3% or higher when I said I was posting quarters of 3% or higher? :dunno:

Forum List

Back