That shining "god" Obama couldn't even with nearly a $1 trillion in shovel ready jobs do this!

LOLOL

Why are you blaming others for your mentalconservative condition?

Faun: ”Quarters of 3% or higher during Obama’s terms...”

bigrebnc1775: ”YOUR NUMBERS ARE SOMEWHAT WRONG”

See that ^^^ ?

You even responded to my post where I said I was posting only quarters of 3% or more; which I did in response to a fellow rightard of yours who idiotically claimed Obama never had a quarter above 3%.
yes your numbers were wrong because you left out a lot of the data.
Oh? I posted quarters under Obama with 3% or higher GDP growth. Which quarters did I leave out?
you left out a whole year

Which year was over 3% that he left out?
ok what does this say?
View attachment 203609

It says that no year was over 3%, thus he did not leave anything off of his list of quarters that were over 3%.

yes your numbers were wrong because you left out a lot of the data.
Oh? I posted quarters under Obama with 3% or higher GDP growth. Which quarters did I leave out?

ok what does this say?
View attachment 203609

It says that no year was over 3%, thus he did not leave anything off of his list of quarters that were over 3%.
there you go obama did not have a GDP over 3% so why did he say that obama did?

You would be mistaken like all liberals are
AFSC 81150
NRA lifetime member
GOA lifetime member
NCGO member

Yeah, bullshit. Anyone can throw out some initials, you probably do not even know what they mean.

How long did you serve, when did you serve, where?

Let me help you out here...

I served in the US Marine Corps from 1988 to 2009. Achieved the rank of Gunnery Sergeant prior to retiring. Was stationed in MCAS Beaufort, MCAS Iwakuni, AFB Kadena, Camp Butler Okinawa, MCAS Yuma, MCRS St. Louis and MCAS New River.

Here is a bit of evidence to support my statements...
View attachment 203588 View attachment 203589
View attachment 203590
View attachment 203592
View attachment 203593 View attachment 203593

There, now that was not so hard was it?

Still nothing about military service, but that is ok.

At least now we know you are not a bot, just a person that is dumber than a head of cabbage
View attachment 203599

Thank you for your service. I am betting you had to get an ASVAB waiver to join, didn't you? No way you have the IQ to score higher than a 40 on the ASVAB
ASVAB OF 89
You can't enlist in the Air force with a 70 or lower

ok what does this say?
View attachment 203609

Obama did not have a calendar year that was over 3%.

Obama had multiple quarters that were over 3%

Obama had a year that was over 3%.

Each of those are factual statements.

Yeah, bullshit. Anyone can throw out some initials, you probably do not even know what they mean.

I served in the US Marine Corps from 1988 to 2009. Achieved the rank of Gunnery Sergeant prior to retiring. Was stationed in MCAS Beaufort, MCAS Iwakuni, AFB Kadena, Camp Butler Okinawa, MCAS Yuma, MCRS St. Louis and MCAS New River.

View attachment 203590
View attachment 203592

At least now we know you are not a bot, just a person that is dumber than a head of cabbage
View attachment 203599

Thank you for your service. I am betting you had to get an ASVAB waiver to join, didn't you? No way you have the IQ to score higher than a 40 on the ASVAB
ASVB OF 89

Bullshit. You do not even know the difference between a quarter and a full year.

View attachment 203590
View attachment 203592

View attachment 203599

ASVB OF 89

They have waivers for such things.

View attachment 203599

ASVB OF 89

not the air force may be the marines
I wasn't aware of any except for physical fitness such as weight

View attachment 203599

ASVB OF 89

Bullshit. You do not even know the difference between a quarter and a full year.
again the quarter argument is you two, not mine it never was.

View attachment 203599

ASVB OF 89

I spent 20 months working side by side with all the services while attached to the MEPS (the same one that gave you your discharge paperwork) and the AF has waivers for that also, every branch does. It just all depends on how desperate they are for bodies.

View attachment 203599

ASVB OF 89

Yes, it is not yours, we get that.

But the list that has you so very confused was about quarters, and then you keep showing a graph that deals with years...why is that?

ASVB OF 89

I spent 20 months working side by side with all the services while attached to the MEPS (the same one that gave you your discharge paperwork) and the AF has waivers for that also, every branch does. It just all depends on how desperate they are for bodies.
Air Force wasn't desperate for body's in the 80's

He did not leave anything out you dumb fucking Russian bot. He listed every quarter over 3%, which is what he said his list was.
he left out a whole year
You are too defensive you must be a russian bot.
Since I was posting quarters with 3% or higher growth, why on Earth would I include a year where there were none? :cuckoo:

My guess is, you’re not man enough to answer that question either....
Your question is not my argument or position never was and never has been
LOLOL

I knew you wouldn’t answer.

:dance:

But at least you admit your response to my post was totally disconnected from anything I posted. :cuckoo:
I answered you
Nope, now you’re lying.

I asked, ”since I was posting quarters with 3% or higher growth, why on Earth would I include a year where there were none?”

You responded with, ”your question is not my argument or position never was and never has been”

Which doesn’t answer the question I asked since I didn’t ask, does your position have anything at all whatsoever to do with what I posted?

Now then, I posted a list of quarters with 3% or higher growth. Which quarter did I get wrong?

ASVB OF 89

But the list that has you so very confused was about quarters, and then you keep showing a graph that deals with years...why is that?
yes it's about quarters for which he left some out and that was what I was pointing out.

ASVB OF 89

They were in the early 80s as Reagan was having his troop build up.

he left out a whole year
You are too defensive you must be a russian bot.
Since I was posting quarters with 3% or higher growth, why on Earth would I include a year where there were none? :cuckoo:

My guess is, you’re not man enough to answer that question either....
Your question is not my argument or position never was and never has been
LOLOL

I knew you wouldn’t answer.

But at least you admit your response to my post was totally disconnected from anything I posted. :cuckoo:
I answered you
Nope, now you’re lying.

I asked, ”since I was posting quarters with 3% or higher growth, why on Earth would I include a year where there were none?”

You responded with, ”your question is not my argument or position never was and never has been”

Which doesn’t answer the question I asked since I didn’t ask, does your position have anything at all whatsoever to do with what I posted?

Now then, I posted a list of quarters with 3% or higher growth. Which quarter did I get wrong?
Here was my answer
"Your question is not my argument or position never was and never has been"

ASVB OF 89

yes it's about quarters for which he left some out and that was what I was pointing out.

He did not leave out a single quarter that was over 3%, you are a liar.

Trump is doing nothing. You will learn.

ok what does this say?
View attachment 203609

I said Obama had quarters over 3% and listed them...

Here, I’ll even show you using the link you posted...

ASVB OF 89

Army and Marines maybe but not the Air Force or Navy
Some tried to get into the air force but their scores weren't high enough so they went into the army.

Army and Marines maybe but not the Air Force or Navy
Some tried to get into the air force but their scores weren't high enough so they went into the army.

Every branch was building during the early 80, including the AF.

Forum List

Back