That god damned Obama....

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Doesn't he know what we're supposed to make disabled people suffer?

The Obama administration plans to forgive $7.7 billion in federal student loans held by nearly 400,000 permanently disabled Americans.

By law, anyone with a severe disability is eligible to have the government discharge their federal student loans. The administration took steps four years ago to make the process easier by letting people who are totally and permanently disabled use their Social Security designation to apply for a discharge, but few took advantage. The Department of Education is now taking it upon itself to identify eligible borrowers and guide them through the steps to discharge their loans.

Obama to forgive the student debt of permanently disabled people

How Americans Game the $200 Billion-a-Year 'Disability-Industrial Complex'

Permanently disabled people get a check, are eligible for Medicaid, and of course have their own parking spaces. I have no problem lowering their payment, but if they use any of their education to get a job, they should have to pay something. And the criteria for being disabled has been so relaxed that a hangnail qualifies. So I have to pay for them getting a check, I have to pay for their free medical, and I have to pay for their college that was their choice. Like the song says" when I ask them how much should I give, they just say more more more!"

If I ever catch one of them handicaps parking in one of OUR spots, I'm gonna wheel his ass off the lot faster than you can say Hillary Bus Stop Rat Bag Old Hag.

The Obama administration plans to forgive $7.7 billion in federal student loans held by nearly 400,000 permanently disabled Americans.

By law, anyone with a severe disability is eligible to have the government discharge their federal student loans. The administration took steps four years ago to make the process easier by letting people who are totally and permanently disabled use their Social Security designation to apply for a discharge, but few took advantage. The Department of Education is now taking it upon itself to identify eligible borrowers and guide them through the steps to discharge their loans.

Wow, very nice...

Compared to God, we're all handicapped.

If I ever catch one of them handicaps parking in one of OUR spots, I'm gonna wheel his ass off the lot faster than you can say Hillary Bus Stop Rat Bag Old Hag.
Such a goddamned fucking brave fellow you are. You must be a truly amazing physical specimen to do something that brave.

Such a goddamned fucking brave fellow you are. You must be a truly amazing physical specimen to do something that brave.
Reminds me of when they just started having handicap parking spots. I was a parking lot security for huge country dance joint. People would park in the handicap parking spots, I would approach them and tell them to move.. One instance a kid parked in a spot for handicap people and argued with me that no cripple would come to a dance joint, as he was saying that, a guy in a wheel chair wheeled past, the kids didn't say another word and moved his car.

Reminds me of when they just started having handicap parking spots. I was a parking lot security for huge country dance joint. People would park in the handicap parking spots, I would approach them and tell them to move.. One instance a kid parked in a spot for handicap people and argued with me that no cripple would come to a dance joint, as he was saying that, a guy in a wheel chair wheeled past, the kids didn't say another word and moved his car.

I bet you saw a lot in that parking lot...lol ...

9a3ada1c0e03ac2b542d6857f8f3386c.jpg

I bet you saw a lot in that parking lot...lol ...

9a3ada1c0e03ac2b542d6857f8f3386c.jpg
Yeah, but it was nothing like the Mexican dance halls I did security for before retiring in 2014....

I see a certain segment of our society park in handicaped zones that obviusly dont need it.....
And some that need it and don't. i won't park in a handicap space if I see folks older than myself or in worse shape...

There is always the jerks who take advantage of those handicap spaces, then there are those like you who need it but move aside to help someone..nice..

I see a certain segment of our society park in handicaped zones that obviusly dont need it.....
And some that need it and don't. i won't park in a handicap space if I see folks older than myself or in worse shape...

There is always the jerks who take advantage of those handicap spaces, then there are those like you who need it but move aside to help someone..nice..

Well, I am in between operations, but in 6 months, I'll be parking in the gurney parking spot...

If they took on the debt after becoming disabled there should be no forgiveness.

WTF...really ?? I hope your joking.

Not in the least, if you can't work and have no expectation of having the ability to pay a debt, you first shouldn't take in on, second you should pay it back if you do. What's next, allowing the disabled to buy million dollar houses and forgive the mortgage?

Pigs three different ones...roger waters

If they took on the debt after becoming disabled there should be no forgiveness.

WTF...really ?? I hope your joking.

Why?

If they are already disabled and choose with their current conditions to go into a debt why would it be forgiven? Everything was on the table before they pulled that debt.

There is a massive difference between the 2 ideas. Going to school for 8 years, incurring a massive debt and then getting hit with a car or having a heart attack that precludes you from utilizing that education is not the same as having the disability and then going to school for a field that you already know is not going to pay.

Forum List

Back