That Gay president is at it Again

Why is that dishonorable? I didn't do it on duty. Did you?

Was it legal to engage in perverse and/or gay activities while in the military when you were in?

Of course it wasn't you dishonorable douche.

We threw queers like you out - the fuck out! With an Admin Sep and a swift boot to the ass.

Was it legal to engage in perverse and/or gay activities while in the military when you were in?

We threw queers like you out - the fuck out! With an Admin Sep and a swift boot to the ass.

No more than it was for you. If you dove for muff or had your knob polished while on active duty, you violated the same article of the UCMJ I did. How dishonorable of you. :lol:

Yep we had an E-6 Master at arms dyke that got the boot, she was having a relationship with a female E-2 and a Female E-4 in her divison, one of them got jealous and ratted out the other two. Stupid bitch threw away 12 years. Everyone knew it was going on but could not prove it until the E-2 ratted them out. It was obvious the the E-6 was a bull dyke. She wore her hair like a man and dressed like a man when she was on liberty.

I already enlisted and did 2 tours in the US Navy. Luckily there were no Neanderthals wanting to throw men overboard (or at least none who did it). So I guess your type isn't as common as you think. Mostly it was a few loud mouths talking big but doing nothing.

You obviously didn't work in Deck or Engineering.
Let me guess - an RP or a Yeoman?

No, I wasn't a deck-tech. But I had plenty of friends in the deck div on my second command. The first one didn't have any deck div.

Most of my career was spent handling cargo ordnance and the ship's allotments of ordnance.

And still no one was thrown overboard for being gay. Had a couple of guys we were pretty sure were gay, and a several more that were suspected. But aside from a few snide remarks and some assholes talking and not doing, nothing happened.

I already enlisted and did 2 tours in the US Navy. Luckily there were no Neanderthals wanting to throw men overboard (or at least none who did it). So I guess your type isn't as common as you think. Mostly it was a few loud mouths talking big but doing nothing.

No, I wasn't a deck-tech. But I had plenty of friends in the deck div on my second command. The first one didn't have any deck div.

Most of my career was spent handling cargo ordnance and the ship's allotments of ordnance.

And still no one was thrown overboard for being gay. Had a couple of guys we were pretty sure were gay, and a several more that were suspected. But aside from a few snide remarks and some assholes talking and not doing, nothing happened.

Of course we never threw gays overboard...
Would have liked to...
:)

Of course we never threw gays overboard...
Would have liked to...
:)

Like I said, some guys tried to talk all badass, but none did anything.

Is that why kerry got his walking papers out of vietnam?

You served on a AO or AOE? a floating quick stop :lol:. I served on Destroyers and Frigates we unrepped with you guys all the time.

I'm sure the military breathes a sigh of relief as well.

Actually - asswipe- the military honored my service with a wonderful retirement, several high-ranking military speakers, an elected official to make presentations, including a beautiful shadow-box, a LOM and a beautiful reception afterwards.

What did you get lard-ass - a DD-214 from a PN3 with an RER-4 and a kick in the ass?

I wonder, were the dress whites at your gay-la made of "Glory Suits", The white robe and dunce cap? Did you pay David Duke to speak, and were crosses to burn passed out as party favors?

Which style do you prefer?
Ku Klux Klan regalia and insignia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually - asswipe- the military honored my service with a wonderful retirement, several high-ranking military speakers, an elected official to make presentations, including a beautiful shadow-box, a LOM and a beautiful reception afterwards.

What did you get lard-ass - a DD-214 from a PN3 with an RER-4 and a kick in the ass?

I wonder, were the dress whites at your gay-la made of "Glory Suits", The white robe and dunce cap? Did you pay David Duke to speak, and were crosses to burn passed out as party favors?

Which style do you prefer?
Ku Klux Klan regalia and insignia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dress whites are sharp, I am sure Warrior retired , like I did , in his dress whites. :cool:

big-u-us-navy-cpo-summer-dress-white-uniform-sdw-15796.jpg

It's old and still stupid news. The President isn't on the uniform board.

Yeah - a bunch of gays and ****-lesbians are.
Glad I'm out.
We used to blanket party fags and throw their gay-asses over the side in my day.
The REAL fucking Navy.

Again, bragging about hurting and maybe even murdering gay (or suspected gay) shipmates.

Cool story, bro. Is it as real as you bragging about beating up your shipmates (blanket parties) and throwing them overboard (possibly killing them)?

Forum List

Back