That Gay president is at it Again

This is old news - but, just as gay today as it was when originally released.
Glad I am out of the military.
Chimpy is turning it into one big fucking social experiment. Perhaps he should get his own shitty life in order first.

No wonder people are getting out in droves....

It's old and still stupid news. The President isn't on the uniform board.

Yeah - a bunch of gays and ****-lesbians are.
Glad I'm out.
We used to blanket party fags and throw their gay-asses over the side in my day.
The REAL fucking Navy.

I'm sure the military breathes a sigh of relief as well.

Actually - asswipe- the military honored my service with a wonderful retirement, several high-ranking military speakers, an elected official to make presentations, including a beautiful shadow-box, a LOM and a beautiful reception afterwards.

What did you get lard-ass - a DD-214 from a PN3 with an RER-4 and a kick in the ass?

Some people follow idiots just because they're of the same party. How sick

Actually - asswipe- the military honored my service with a wonderful retirement, several high-ranking military speakers, an elected official to make presentations, including a beautiful shadow-box, a LOM and a beautiful reception afterwards.

What did you get lard-ass - a DD-214 from a PN3 with an RER-4 and a kick in the ass?

I got a marvelous retirement ceremony, a shadowbox for my medals, ribbons and a morse code handkey with a flag that had flown over my ship during my last patrol. I got an Achievement Medal and they presented a flag to my grandfather, a WWII veteran.

Afterward there was a HUGE party at my Navy friend's house...she had also just retired. All in all a pretty awesome day, especially since my parents and grandfather had flown from CA to VA to see it. Thanks for bringing back those great memories!

“The Marines deserve better. It makes them look ridiculous.”

The thin new covers have a feminine line that some officials think would make them look just as good on female marines as on males — in keeping with the Obama directive.
Good Heavens!

At least we wouldn't have to worry about losing any wars, the enemy would just laugh themselves to death, and concede defeat.

“The Marines deserve better. It makes them look ridiculous.”

The thin new covers have a feminine line that some officials think would make them look just as good on female marines as on males — in keeping with the Obama directive.
Good Heavens!

At least we wouldn't have to worry about losing any wars, the enemy would just laugh themselves to death, and concede defeat.

A gay president, what's next?

I got a marvelous retirement ceremony, a shadowbox for my medals, ribbons and a morse code handkey with a flag that had flown over my ship during my last patrol. I got an Achievement Medal and they presented a flag to my grandfather, a WWII veteran.

Afterward there was a HUGE party at my Navy friend's house...she had also just retired. All in all a pretty awesome day, especially since my parents and grandfather had flown from CA to VA to see it. Thanks for bringing back those great memories!

When did you squeeze in some carpet munching?

I think the new covers look a lot like what the French Foreign Legion wears.

And they damn sure aren't wimps.

Good.
Why don't you fucking enlist then.

I already enlisted and did 2 tours in the US Navy. Luckily there were no Neanderthals wanting to throw men overboard (or at least none who did it). So I guess your type isn't as common as you think. Mostly it was a few loud mouths talking big but doing nothing.

When did you squeeze in some carpet munching?

Every time I had the chance...didn't you?

I already enlisted and did 2 tours in the US Navy. Luckily there were no Neanderthals wanting to throw men overboard (or at least none who did it). So I guess your type isn't as common as you think. Mostly it was a few loud mouths talking big but doing nothing.

You obviously didn't work in Deck or Engineering.
Let me guess - an RP or a Yeoman?

Forum List

Back