That Gay president is at it Again

If you dove for muff or had your knob polished while on active duty, you violated the same article of the UCMJ I did.

I did neither. Married and faithful the whole time I served.

So straight spouses don't engage in oral sex? I'm so sorry.

Of course. With one's legal spouse. Just because you find it normal to fuck every swanky hole in the 7th Fleet, doesn't mean everyone shares your twisted, perverted views and beliefs.

Ding bat.

I'll help you out. Article 125 of the UCMJ prohibits ALL oral sex, married or not.

Well, I can't fix stupid if that's how you read it, shitstain.

UCMJ, Article 125:
"(a) Any person subject to this chapter who engages in unnatural carnal copulation with another person of the same or opposite sex or with an animal is guilty of sodomy. Penetration , however slight, is sufficient to complete the offense."

Oral sex is, by definition, unnatural copulation. And there is no mention of marital status.

Oral sex is, by definition, unnatural copulation. And there is no mention of marital status.

My wife's not subject to the UCMJ.
Stop siding with the village dingbat
You're being to look as idiotic as she is.

LMAO!! Your wife would not be subject to punishment then. But you, when you were a member of the armed services, certainly would have been subject to the UCMJ. And Article 125 clearly prohibits oral sex.

So, by your logic, as long as your partner is not in the service, you can perform any sexual act and it will not be against the UCMJ???

And you have the gall to warn me about looking idiotic?

You have already lied in this thread and proven my point about people trying to look like badasses while doing nothing. Shouldn't you quit while you're ahead? (or at least not get in deeper?)

So, by your logic, as long as your partner is not in the service, you can perform any sexual act and it will not be against the UCMJ???

You have already lied in this thread and proven my point about people trying to look like badasses while doing nothing. Shouldn't you quit while you're ahead? (or at least not get in deeper?)

Go fuck yourself
Are you stupid enough to believe that the ucmj applies to married couples? During your years in the service you never took it up the ass or sucked someone off? You want us to believe that ?

Go fuck yourself
Are you stupid enough to believe that the ucmj applies to married couples? During your years in the service you never took it up the ass or sucked someone off? You want us to believe that ?

You want to point out where Article 125 says anything about being married?

Nice to see you have responded with insults. That tells me you have no more to offer in this discussion. Of course, since you seem to think I must have taken it up the ass or sucked someone off, you must be projecting. You were in for a long time. I guess you had your share in your ass, huh?

a. How is this current?

b. How is this fucking news?

c. Who cares?

d. If this is all you dimwits have to complain about, our country's doing just fine, thanks Obama!

MEvshXb.gif

Go fuck yourself

Nice to see you have responded with insults. That tells me you have no more to offer in this discussion. Of course, since you seem to think I must have taken it up the ass or sucked someone off, you must be projecting. You were in for a long time. I guess you had your share in your ass, huh?

Please notify the armed forces married men and women that they are in violation
Why don't you post a few examples of those married couples article 15d for violating the ucmj moron

Go fuck yourself

Why don't you post a few examples of those married couples article 15d for violating the ucmj moron

Thank you for PROVING that it was time for DADT to go away. The military was selectively enforcing Article 125.

LMAO!! Your wife would not be subject to punishment then. But you, when you were a member of the armed services, certainly would have been subject to the UCMJ. And Article 125 clearly prohibits oral sex.

Yes it does.

Whether a dingbat or not, she raises a valid question. Oral sex is against the UCMJ.

It's unenforceable.

https://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/why-the-military-still-bans-sodomy

With the Supreme Court having struck down anti-sodomy laws nationwide in 2003, a subsequent military court of appeals decision in 2004, and the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell in 2010, Article 125 is almost unenforceable, as long as sexual relations don’t run afoul of other military regulations like prohibitions on officers sleeping with enlisted personnel. Technically, the language also criminalizes “unnatural” consensual sexual contact for heterosexual service members as well, but it criminalizes any sexual contact for gay and lesbian service members.

Go fuck yourself

Please show where I said any married straight person has ever been prosecuted?

I simply posted what the UCMJ says. You are the one claiming it says something else.

Forum List

Back