Thanks to Republicans, the corrupt Roberts' court has reversed decades of progress

Conservatives aren’t trying to RECERSE time… we just want to bring the gods parts of the old days into the present.
You'll have to start with the mess called corporate America.

In 1975 I could walk down the street with a pile of resumes, lie about my age, and come back with a job.

Now, you have to type your resume into the computer 50 goddamn times before anyone will even talk to you. That kinda shit is just STUPID. If our corporations can't survive without that kinda crap they should just hang it up and call it a day.

You'll have to start with the mess called corporate America.

In 1975 I could walk down the street with a pile of resumes, lie about my age, and come back with a job.

Now, you have to type your resume into the computer 50 goddamn times before anyone will even talk to you. That kinda shit is just STUPID. If our corporations can't survive without that kinda crap they should just hang it up and call it a day.
thats why i am grateful i was born in that day and age instead of now in this modern age.

Republicans, via their reshaping America against the will of the people and forwarding a tyranny of the minority, have done more to injure America than any one group. To wit;
Of the thirteen items you listed, there are only two where I disagree with the ruling of the courts. Maybe you just need to get a better viewpoint on what this country is supposed to be and how it should work.

It is only temporary. Republicans don't have the power to reverse time, just to slow it from time to time.
As long as we have the money your post may have merit. Don't let the reserve dollar die. This is not the 1960's anymore when we were at out peak.

Of course the Democrats could have listened to the people and not insisted on shoving Hillary upon them and none of this would have happened also.

Now, you have to type your resume into the computer 50 goddamn times before anyone will even talk to you. That kinda shit is just STUPID. If our corporations can't survive without that kinda crap they should just hang it up and call it a day
In this day and age you can’t KEEP a job if you don’t have basic computer skills and accessibility.

My employer called the bluff on somewhere around a dozen Senior Operations Supervisors. They were told they had to learn to use an iPad, and use it for large portions of their work or be fired for cause (insubordination) and lose their pensions. They fell in line but are all looking to retire as soon as they are eligible.

The part that says it's not right to discriminate against LGBT and blacks and minorities.
That is no issue. It is if they are not that good that is the problem. It is safer to mess with some people more than others today and management is swifter to do so.

The part that says it's not right to discriminate against LGBT and blacks and minorities.
Noticing you left whites and women off your list, you racist misogynist fucktard.

How come the goddamn foreigners keep meddling in our politics?

Republicans, via their reshaping America against the will of the people and forwarding a tyranny of the minority, have done more to injure America than any one group. To wit;

Ensuring the persistence of gun violence (District of Columbia v. Heller).....approved.

Paying lip service to being against 'big government' by placing a woman's pregnancy under the control of the state (Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization).....approved.

Securing a path towards reinstating racial discrimination in college admissions, employment, and voting laws.....approved.

Facilitating the adoption of voter suppression tactics (Crawford v. Marion County Election Board).....approved.

Sanctioning discrimination based on sexual identity (Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.).....approved.

Reversing a century of campaign finance legislation, leading to the rise of super PACs and undisclosed money in politics (Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission).....approved.

Undermining unions by ruling that public-employee unions cannot collect "fair-share" fees from non-union employees who benefit from collective bargaining (Janus v. American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees, Council 31).....approved.

Ensuring the continued corruption of elections by declaring that federal courts lack jurisdiction over partisan gerrymandering issues (Rucho v. Common Cause).....approved.

Making it significantly more challenging for consumers to file class action lawsuits against corporations (AT&T Mobility LLC v. Concepcion).....approved.

In a callous display of cruelty, determining that the Eighth Amendment does not require a method of execution to be free of pain (Glossip v. Gross).....approved.

Upholding a president's authority to discriminate against immigrants based on their religion (Trump v. Hawaii).....approved.

Guaranteeing increased air pollution by concluding that the Clean Air Act does not grant the EPA broad powers to regulate carbon emissions from power plants (Utility Air Regulatory Group v. Environmental Protection Agency).....approved.

Decreeing that a violation of the Miranda rule does not provide the basis for a civil rights lawsuit in cases of police abuse (District of Columbia v. Wesby).....approved.

Thanks a lot Republicans, you've managed to wreck America but we will kick your collective butts in 2024, you can count on it. Cya at the ballot box in 2024.

***Mod Edit: Need to provide links to statements made as fact. It's in the rules.***
troll.jpg

Forum List

Back