Warmonger Lindsey Graham Booed Throughout Speech at Trump Rally in His Home State of South Carolina (Video)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
He should be an example to all Trump bootlickers. As soon as you run out of saliva they turn on you.

It was glorious. Lindsey I hope got the message he's done in South Carolina. I've never trusted the two faced neocon.

Lolol. Lindsey isn't done. The lintheads will continue to vote for him.

What's with you people and Biden and "MAGA"? MAGA, extreme MAGA, etc.? I'll just start referring to Dems as extreme abortion baby killers how's that?
You rubes have already been doing that for decades. You rubes also branded your own movement as MAGA; now you are butthurt that people call you MAGA. :cuckoo:

I only voted for him the last time was because we had to.
Then stop complaining. A religious fundamentalist, neo-con femboy is what the South Carolina GOP has wanted for over a quarter century now, and you'll re-elect him again in a few years because you want more.

Then stop complaining. A religious fundamentalist, neo-con femboy is what the South Carolina GOP has wanted for over a quarter century now, and you'll re-elect him again in a few years because you want more.
In the beginning he was a conservative, but it didn't take long for him to become a rino. He is a piece of crap.

In the beginning he was a conservative, but it didn't take long for him to become a rino. He is a piece of crap.
That's that natural life cycle of all GOP politicians. They are "real conservatives," until their policies all fail. Then you pretend they weren't actual supporters of those policies and label them RINO'S.

Forum List

Back