Thanks to Obama Policies, DOW is up 8,000 points from Bush debacle

Actually closer to 9,000 - but why quibble.

America's 401K's and IRA's have doubled under Obama policies.

Excellent!

:)

I'm very happy with how my investments have performed the last 18 mos.

I suspect very few of the Tea Baggers and Mark Levin fans around here have any meaningful investments -- they are really missing out.

How do you afford to make investments on welfare?

Excellent!

I suspect very few of the Tea Baggers and Mark Levin fans around here have any meaningful investments -- they are really missing out.

Ask your parole officer, they are always willing to help ....

You're a delusional idiot.

That's it. That's all you have? No proof to dispute anything?

This ladies and gentlemen is all they have....."you're a delusional idiot". That's it?

By the way, this is why we won in 2012. It really is.

driveby nor you have cited a single policy of obama's that is responsible

so yes, you are delusional

You should watch CNN more, you'd learn these policies, everyday... the FOX rants and raves teach you nothing

Ask your parole officer, they are always willing to help ....

I am not you. I have never been arrested. Cant have a record with my job.

This ladies and gentlemen is all they have....."you're a delusional idiot". That's it?

You should watch CNN more, you'd learn these policies, everyday... the FOX rants and raves teach you nothing

1. i don't watch news. 2. i read cnn as much, if not more than fox, i read yahoo the most. more ASSumptions by the dumb troll.

......drum roll...........still not a single policy cite

conclusion: you're a liar

And now we have hit a milestone! The Fed's share of public debt is now over $2T!

That's FOUR TIMES HIGHER than it was in at the end of 2008.

The Federal Reserve’s holdings of publicly traded U.S. Treasury securities—federal government debt—pushed above $2 trillion for the first time last week, hitting approximately $2,001,093,000,000 as of Aug. 14, according to the Fed’s latest weekly accounting.

The Fed’s accounting for the previous week showed that it had owned approximately $1,993,375,000,000 in U.S. Treasury securities as of Aug. 7.

Back on Dec. 31, 2008, before the Fed began its strategy of “Quantitative Easing," the Fed owned only $475.9 billion in U.S. Treasury securities. Since then, the Fed’s holdings of U.S. government debt have more than quadrupled...

$2,001,093,000,000: Fed?s Ownership of U.S. Debt Breaks $2T for First Time | CNS News

How Hopenchangey is that??!11!!!!!!!!!

Basically Obama is doing what Clinton did. Clinton raided SS to create a false surplus, once that stopped the deficit was handed to Bush. Obama uses the FED-R to buy up trillions in stimulus, Obama takes the credit of the spending but the debt is not recorded. Obama ran around 2 trillion dollars in deficit spending this year. But because near 1 trillion was done by the FED-R only about 850billion will get recorded.

And you STILL cannot name or show 1 policy that led to what you claim

We're waiting, troll

Name the exact policies and how they have cause the DOW to climb.

Here are some:

The stimulus, winding down wars that never should have happened, higher income taxes on the overclass to help pay for social programs, helping the American auto makers.
Really? :lol:

The WAR not WARS ended on Bush's timetable... Obama lied and expanded Iraq and stayed passed multiple deadlines he set as well as trying to stay passed the Bush timetable.

The stimulus that even Obama admitted failed.

Higher taxes so we only run 1 trillion dollar deficits to pay for programs.

TARP, Bush's bail-out that was condemned by progressives until Obama too it over. A massive waste of money that fixed nothing.

Hard to believe drivebymedia is a real person.

Excellent!

You know you are going to get a lot of nasty comments. They can't take it. :lol:

Oh yes, I get warnings every day not to provoke the tea baggers .... Limbaugh wants them to know his story only ....

:lol:

You know, calling everyone a tea bagger makes you sound like a small minded bigot. Just fyi.

I don't have cable TV, enlighten me.

Excellent!

Name the exact policies and how they have cause the DOW to climb.

Here are some:

The stimulus, winding down wars that never should have happened, higher income taxes on the overclass to help pay for social programs, helping the American auto makers.

the stimulus failed---it did not produce any reduction in the unemployment numbers

we are still in Iraq and Afghanistan, the mid east is on fire, obama backed the wrong guys in Egypt

He did not raise taxes on the rich. He raised taxes on EVERYONE via obamacare

He did not help the auto workers---he saved the UAW with our tax money.

The stock market and the economy really crashed in the Fall of 08 when it became apparent Obama was going to be elected. Then the tragedy of 9-11, which B. Clinton caused, exacerbated the problem. Republicans share a minority portion of the blame also for overspending complicity.

Doubling of prices at the gas pump and at the grocery stores are far more deleterious to middle class Americans than the slow improvement of the stock market which has happened in spite of Obama. Obama is very bad for our economy!

Since you are the informed one, please enlighten us all on the policy that Obama put into place that moved the Dow up?

also thanks to Obama polices Unemployment has been over 7% for FIVE years now

what a hero...lets all bow

his 1%er friends are loving loving him

Last edited:

Those are the 8 million unskilled jobs Bush and Republicans shipped overseas with tax breaks ... and Republicans have done nothing to replace these jobs they killed.

Those are the 8 million unskilled jobs Bush and Republicans shipped overseas with tax breaks ... and Republicans have done nothing to replace these jobs they killed.

What policies were implemented by Obama to replace these jobs?
I won't be waiting for an answer, because a troll has none. :eusa_whistle:

The stock market and the economy really crashed in the Fall of 08 when it became apparent Obama was going to be elected. Then the tragedy of 9-11, which B. Clinton caused, exacerbated the problem. Republicans share a minority portion of the blame also for overspending complicity.

Doubling of prices at the gas pump and at the grocery stores are far more deleterious to middle class Americans than the slow improvement of the stock market which has happened in spite of Obama. Obama is very bad for our economy!
So Obama caused the recession before he even took office. Now that's what I call creative thinking.

Last edited:

I won't be waiting for an answer, because a troll has none.
:eusa_whistle:

Tune in to CNN for your answer ... anytime ...

Thank you very much for proving my point. :clap2:
I just knew you wouldn't let me down. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back