Thank you Donald Trump ... U.S. Manufacturing Gauge Contracts for First Time in Three Years

i thought the right wing was for free trade and capitalism?

GOP appears to have changed their strategy to going with Trump's gut, which is really 'yooj'.
Thanks, I'm doing great!

Trump = 2% GDP growth (or less) factored down by 1.6% population growth gives a 0.4% net gain.

You are happy with 0.4%? That's $400 for every $100,000 of income. That won't even pay the price increases from tariffs or the rising health costs.
I make way more now than under Obama-that;s what I mean! If you aren't making more money now, you are doing something wrong!

Minimum wage has increased lately which explains your claim of earning more.

You are fantasizing like Donald Trump. You still living in Momma's basement?
If you are better off than 4 years ago, vote Trump. If not, vote someone else or don't vote at all.

Trump told America that Mexico was going to pay $billions to the USA for the Trump wall.

The Trump outcome: Trump no balls and no walls.

You can say that, but that still isn't a reason to vote for a Democrat. You guys control the congressional budget. Where is your balanced budget?

Unbalanced POTUS = Unbalanced budget.

Not true. In 1995, the Republicans swept into Congress with a massive majority.

They forced through welfare reform, even though Clinton VETO'd it twice. The result was cutting welfare and food stamp rolls by less than half.

That would not have happened without Republicans making it happen.

Additionally, the Republicans cut spending every single year they were in office, leading to a nearly balanced budget.

If you look at the 1994 budget proposed by Clinton, he projected $200-$400 Billion dollar deficits to the year 2000.

It was Republicans that under cut Clinton's proposed budget every single year, that led to almost eliminating the deficit.

Congress has the control over the budget. Not the president. The late 90s are proof. The Republicans in control of the money, cut spending by under-cutting Clinton's budget, year over year.

Not correct. Clinton presided over an 8 year era with 4+% growth and 22.7 million jobs growth (+236,000 a month average for 8 years).

Clinton "raised taxes on higher-income taxpayers early in his first term and cut defense spending and welfare".

No Republican ever supports increased taxes. The Republicans were loud-mouthed passengers.

Just because you bought one of Donald Trump's Sharpies online it doesn't authorize you to pervert history.

Trump is a total disgrace and his howling mob are losers.

Presidential_Comparison_Real_GDP_-_v1.png

Economic policy of the Bill Clinton administration - Wikipedia

... President Clinton oversaw a very robust economy during his tenure. The U.S. had strong economic growth (around 4% annually) and record job creation (22.7 million). He raised taxes on higher income taxpayers early in his first term and cut defense spending and welfare, which contributed to a rise in revenue and decline in spending relative to the size of the economy. These factors helped bring the United States federal budget into surplus from the fiscal year 1998 to 2001, the only surplus years after 1969. Debt held by the public, a primary measure of the national debt, fell relative to GDP throughout his two terms, from 47.8% in 1993 to 31.4% in 2001. ...

Republicans pushed welfare reform. Under Democrat controlled congress, they never once passed a budget that reduced the deficit, or even planned to reduce the deficit.

It was republicans that did that. It was republicans sent back welfare reform to Clinton 3 separate times, because he veto'd it the first two times. In fact, even after signing welfare reform, he promised to 'fix welfare reform later'.

Everything that happened in the 90s was due to Republicans. That's a fact. You can go look up the budget battle in the late 90s, after Newt Gingrich had his "Contract with America".

You people like to just selectively ignore history, because you are all partisan bigots. That won't work on me. I was there, I remember the whole thing.

You are deluded.

GOP appears to have changed their strategy to going with Trump's gut, which is really 'yooj'.
Thanks, I'm doing great!

Trump = 2% GDP growth (or less) factored down by 1.6% population growth gives a 0.4% net gain.

You are happy with 0.4%? That's $400 for every $100,000 of income. That won't even pay the price increases from tariffs or the rising health costs.
I make way more now than under Obama-that;s what I mean! If you aren't making more money now, you are doing something wrong!

If you are better off than 4 years ago, vote Trump. If not, vote someone else or don't vote at all.

Only the super-rich are better off thanks to Trump's tax cuts fo the wealthy.

In the case of the rest, the GDP went up 2% and the population went up 1.6% and the 0.4% gain ($ 400 per $100,000 income) was dissipated in higher medical costs and higher prices for Chinese and other imports.

Donald Trump is a Charlatan who is driving the US into a downward spiral.

Thanks, I'm doing great!

In the case of the rest, the GDP went up 2% and the population went up 1.6% and the 0.4% gain ($ 400 per $100,000 income) was dissipated in higher medical costs and higher prices for Chinese and other imports.

In the case of the rest, the GDP went up 2% and the population went up 1.6%

Liar.

upload_2019-9-8_17-40-25.png

Real gross domestic product per capita | FRED | St. Louis Fed

Liar.

View attachment 278193

Was the chart altered with a Sharpie?

Liar.

View attachment 278193

Was the chart altered with a Sharpie?

Would that help you better understand your lie?

You can say that, but that still isn't a reason to vote for a Democrat. You guys control the congressional budget. Where is your balanced budget?

Unbalanced POTUS = Unbalanced budget.

Not true. In 1995, the Republicans swept into Congress with a massive majority.

They forced through welfare reform, even though Clinton VETO'd it twice. The result was cutting welfare and food stamp rolls by less than half.

That would not have happened without Republicans making it happen.

Additionally, the Republicans cut spending every single year they were in office, leading to a nearly balanced budget.

If you look at the 1994 budget proposed by Clinton, he projected $200-$400 Billion dollar deficits to the year 2000.

It was Republicans that under cut Clinton's proposed budget every single year, that led to almost eliminating the deficit.

Congress has the control over the budget. Not the president. The late 90s are proof. The Republicans in control of the money, cut spending by under-cutting Clinton's budget, year over year.

Not correct. Clinton presided over an 8 year era with 4+% growth and 22.7 million jobs growth (+236,000 a month average for 8 years).

Clinton "raised taxes on higher-income taxpayers early in his first term and cut defense spending and welfare".

No Republican ever supports increased taxes. The Republicans were loud-mouthed passengers.

Just because you bought one of Donald Trump's Sharpies online it doesn't authorize you to pervert history.

Trump is a total disgrace and his howling mob are losers.

Presidential_Comparison_Real_GDP_-_v1.png

Economic policy of the Bill Clinton administration - Wikipedia

... President Clinton oversaw a very robust economy during his tenure. The U.S. had strong economic growth (around 4% annually) and record job creation (22.7 million). He raised taxes on higher income taxpayers early in his first term and cut defense spending and welfare, which contributed to a rise in revenue and decline in spending relative to the size of the economy. These factors helped bring the United States federal budget into surplus from the fiscal year 1998 to 2001, the only surplus years after 1969. Debt held by the public, a primary measure of the national debt, fell relative to GDP throughout his two terms, from 47.8% in 1993 to 31.4% in 2001. ...

Republicans pushed welfare reform. Under Democrat controlled congress, they never once passed a budget that reduced the deficit, or even planned to reduce the deficit.

It was republicans that did that. It was republicans sent back welfare reform to Clinton 3 separate times, because he veto'd it the first two times. In fact, even after signing welfare reform, he promised to 'fix welfare reform later'.

Everything that happened in the 90s was due to Republicans. That's a fact. You can go look up the budget battle in the late 90s, after Newt Gingrich had his "Contract with America".

You people like to just selectively ignore history, because you are all partisan bigots. That won't work on me. I was there, I remember the whole thing.

You are deluded.
Sounds like he's got you-he was there

Thanks, I'm doing great!

If you are better off than 4 years ago, vote Trump. If not, vote someone else or don't vote at all. I made it bigger-you must have missed it the first time. It seems your personal problems with Trump don't match the rest of us, so just follow the simple advice given above.

If you are better off than 4 years ago, vote Trump. If not, vote someone else or don't vote at all. I made it bigger-you must have missed it the first time. It seems your personal problems with Trump don't match the rest of us, so just follow the simple advice given above.

We would be equally better off if Attila the Hun had been resurrected as POTUS.

Wait a minute! He has been with orange hair.

We would be equally better off if Attila the Hun had been resurrected as POTUS.

Wait a minute! He has been with orange hair.
You are not funny, but you are dodging the issue-I think you are better off and don't want to admit it

Forum List

Back