Thanks Obama! Obamacare more popular than ever says report.

Cost went up before Obamacare too. Don’t be a toad. Consider it an investment to provide poor people healthcare so they don’t die on your doorstep at your trailer park.

Son, you're an illiterate prick about insurance.

No they couldn't come up with an alternative.

That in no way means Obamacare is the best option.

because it isn't
Obama/Biden's objective was single payer health care system.
Obama admitted it...and I quote:"I happen to be a proponent of a single-payer universal health care program."
What that means is bankrupting 1,400 companies that pay $100 Billion a year in Federal/state and local property taxes, putting 450,000 people out of work.

Obamacare has been a smashing success despite Republicans' repeated attempts to kill it. A win for the good guys. Even Florida, which Republicans try to legislate themselves back into the dark ages are loving their Obamacare.

The federal program, which was signed into law by President Barack Obama in 2010, is more popular than ever nationwide, too. A record 14.5 million people signed up for this year, surpassing the previous high by almost 2 million. That’s despite Republican attempts to challenge it in court and abolish it during President Donald Trump’s term.

The bottom line is that Obamacare does NOT decrease the cost of medical care. The costs are soaring more every day. The only people benefiting from O care are those who get their premiums subsidized, which just adds more onto our national debt.

Obama/Biden's objective was single payer health care system.
Obama admitted it...and I quote:"I happen to be a proponent of a single-payer universal health care program."
What that means is bankrupting 1,400 companies that pay $100 Billion a year in Federal/state and local property taxes, putting 450,000 people out of work.
It would reduce PROFITS...and that's a good thing.

Those policies still have to be managed...so those workers simply SHIFT

The bottom line is that Obamacare does NOT decrease the cost of medical care. The costs are soaring more every day. The only people benefiting from O care are those who get their premiums subsidized, which just adds more onto our national debt.
Costs were SOARING pretty good before Ocare.

Less so since

Dumbass they are allowed to us 20cents the dollar for their expenses. If they don't quite do it the money gets refunded to the members.

Cost went up before Obamacare too. Don’t be a toad. Consider it an investment to provide poor people healthcare so they don’t die on your doorstep at your trailer park.
No poor person is denied medical care. The ambulances, fire trucks, and police cars run 24 hours a day in urban areas. A siren is always heard.

Obamacare has been a smashing success despite Republicans' repeated attempts to kill it. A win for the good guys. Even Florida, which Republicans try to legislate themselves back into the dark ages are loving their Obamacare.

The federal program, which was signed into law by President Barack Obama in 2010, is more popular than ever nationwide, too. A record 14.5 million people signed up for this year, surpassing the previous high by almost 2 million. That’s despite Republican attempts to challenge it in court and abolish it during President Donald Trump’s term.

FB_IMG_1644103289588.jpg

Social security fits your definition. It’s pretty popular, ass-wipe.

PS: Is it ass wipe, ass-wipe, or asswipe?

Just because people are on it doesn't mean it's popular. Why would I prefer paying out the ass for less healthcare than I got from my employer for nothing or perhaps a small copay?

What is your problem with "profits"? It is the "profits" that pay the taxes DUMMY!
It is "profits" that pay the police, military, etc. that protect you!
Seriously you think "non-profits" doesn't mean anything? Profits are how taxes are paid that will be paying the
single payer health insurance! GEEZ how pathetic!

So you probably admire Cuba's health system right? Single payer.
Read this article in entirety which you won't I'm sure!
  1. The overall performance of the Cuban health system, measured by progress in health conditions, has been overrated.
  2. Some of the health achievements in Cuba have been attained at the expense of basic rights.
it lacks transparency and accountability, and its health policies have been implemented with little concern for certain basic rights. In sum, it is hardly a model to follow.

The popularity of a give away program doesn't translate to a "smashing success" especially if hard working taxpayers have to pay for it and the majority of the recipients not only pay no taxes but they are in the U.S. illegally. Let's go Brandon.

Forum List

Back