Thanks Obama! Obamacare more popular than ever says report.

Lotsa people can not make it without government stepping in to help them. This is what government's all about. Speaking of Amazon, the head guy pays almost no taxes and he's probably the wealthiest guy in America. Lots of free stuff for billionaires oughta be the republican party motto.
Is that what Government is all about?

If there are loopholes in the tax code be mad at the politicians not the people using them. How often do you pay more in taxes than you’re required to? And not paying more in taxes isn’t free stuff. It’s your stuff to begin with it just less of your stuff thats being taken from you.

Obamacare has been a smashing success despite Republicans' repeated attempts to kill it. A win for the good guys. Even Florida, which Republicans try to legislate themselves back into the dark ages are loving their Obamacare.

The federal program, which was signed into law by President Barack Obama in 2010, is more popular than ever nationwide, too. A record 14.5 million people signed up for this year, surpassing the previous high by almost 2 million. That’s despite Republican attempts to challenge it in court and abolish it during President Donald Trump’s term.

Oh yeah, Baby.....

Democrats are in total control of the federal government and about 13 million Obamacare recipients are about to receive notice of a 53 percent premium price increase.

The only thing that will stop reality from hitting these 13 million is if Congress acts to extend the subsidies, which will cost the American taxpayer $70 billion over three years.

Hey, remember when Obama and his media fact-checkers told us Obamacare would DECREASE the deficit?

“Right before the election, people would get notices of big premium increases, and that will certainly not reflect well on Democrats,” said Larry Levitt, a health policy expert at the Kaiser Family Foundation. :auiqs.jpg:
Nolte: Dems Freak as Obamacare Premiums Set to Spike By 53%

Obamacare has been a smashing success despite Republicans' repeated attempts to kill it. A win for the good guys. Even Florida, which Republicans try to legislate themselves back into the dark ages are loving their Obamacare.

The federal program, which was signed into law by President Barack Obama in 2010, is more popular than ever nationwide, too. A record 14.5 million people signed up for this year, surpassing the previous high by almost 2 million. That’s despite Republican attempts to challenge it in court and abolish it during President Donald Trump’s term.

0bummercare has been an abysmal failure. Just as many uninsured as before. But now at huge taxpayer expense.
Just as the great Rush Limbaugh predicted.

0bummercare has been an abysmal failure. Just as many uninsured as before. But now at huge taxpayer expense.

The most fortunate thing about O'care is that the individual mandate was subsequently eliminated. That part of this Atrocity was comparable to slavery.

Slavery is based upon the idea of people being forced to do things they don't want to do. When the master says "Pick that cotton" or "Buy that insurance policy", there really isn't any difference. You are being forced to do something you don't want to do.

The most fortunate thing about O'care is that the individual mandate was subsequently eliminated. That part of this Atrocity was comparable to slavery.

Slavery is based upon the idea of people being forced to do things they don't want to do. When the master says "Pick that cotton" or "Buy that insurance policy", there really isn't any difference. You are being forced to do something you don't want to do.
What if I didn't want to pay taxes, or didn't want to drive on the right-hand side of the road, or didn't want to wear clothes or bathing suit at the beach? Are those legal mandates, that i don't have to follow, because I don't want to?

While it's true the individual mandate was abolished, 0bummercare remains another expensive welfare program. The leftwing Supreme Court essentially contradicted its original ruling that 0bamacare was tax, when it failed dissolve the law after the individual mandate was removed.

Amazing the things that right wingers believe that are exactly backwards

The BIg Lie of O'care was the one repeated so often by B. Hussein O. "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period"

Was total bullshit, as the whole risky scheme raised the cost of health care exponentially.
You've already been shown to be full of shit.

Just stop

The BIg Lie of O'care was the one repeated so often by B. Hussein O. "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period"

Was total bullshit, as the whole risky scheme raised the cost of health care exponentially.

I dare anybody to try and find a plan for my provider. It isn't in there.

I dare anybody to try and find a plan for my provider. It isn't in there.
Obamacrap killed the individual health care market, which, along with other things, drove up costs. I went from a $500 individual plan with a low deductible and wide coverage to being forced onto a bronze plan, with a $6000 deductible, that cost twice as much.

And to add insult to injury, the coverage was SO poor that even when I found a provider who accepted the insurance, I was charged MORE than if I had no coverage at all. The entire thing was a sham, and just a way to siphon money from middle-class workers to the poor.

I had to have PT during that period, and I was told that the co-pay, with my Obamacrap, was $130 per session, needed 2x a week. The “self-pay” option was $99. When I told them I would self-pay, they refused, saying that those of us with insurance MUST go through them, even though it will cost more. That was one of Obama’s rules.

What that meant is that the co-pays were so high that Obamacare plans made money when people put in a claim, and that was part of the deal. I learned my lesson, though. The next time I had to go to a medical provider, I lied and said I was uninsured. Saved me money.

So that’s who Obama counted in as “insured.” Those of us paying $12,000 a year in premiums, with a $6000 deductible, that INCREASES costs on you so much when you go to a doctor that you’re better off pretending you’re uninsured.

But…but-Repeal and replace! :auiqs.jpg:

Obamacrap killed the individual health care market, which, along with other things, drove up costs. I went from a $500 individual plan with a low deductible and wide coverage to being forced onto a bronze plan, with a $6000 deductible, that cost twice as much.

And to add insult to injury, the coverage was SO poor that even when I found a provider who accepted the insurance, I was charged MORE than if I had no coverage at all. The entire thing was a sham, and just a way to siphon money from middle-class workers to the poor.

I had to have PT during that period, and I was told that the co-pay, with my Obamacrap, was $130 per session, needed 2x a week. The “self-pay” option was $99. When I told them I would self-pay, they refused, saying that those of us with insurance MUST go through them, even though it will cost more. That was one of Obama’s rules.

What that meant is that the co-pays were so high that Obamacare plans made money when people put in a claim, and that was part of the deal. I learned my lesson, though. The next time I had to go to a medical provider, I lied and said I was uninsured. Saved me money.

So that’s who Obama counted in as “insured.” Those of us paying $12,000 a year in premiums, with a $6000 deductible, that INCREASES costs on you so much when you go to a doctor that you’re better off pretending you’re uninsured.

Well somebody has to pay for it, it might as well be the people that are likely Republican voters. It's been the plan all along.

Another one of his stupid regulations is to tell insurance companies how they must spend their money, that added to the cost. Insurance companies take your premium, invest it in the market or real estate, and the profits help offset the claims. The Kenyan clown decided he didn't like their successful business model. Since Commie Care became the law of the land, insurance companies have to spend 80% of their premiums on claims alone.

Insurance companies gave been around for generations. They know the best way to maximize profits. They sure didn't need some moron who never so much as ran a hotdog stand in his life dictating his business plan.

Well somebody has to pay for it, it might as well be the people that are likely Republican voters. It's been the plan all along.

Another one of his stupid regulations is to tell insurance companies how they must spend their money, that added to the cost. Insurance companies take your premium, invest it in the market or real estate, and the profits help offset the claims. The Kenyan clown decided he didn't like their successful business model. Since Commie Care became the law of the land, insurance companies have to spend 80% of their premiums on claims alone.

Insurance companies gave been around for generations. They know the best way to maximize profits. They sure didn't need some moron who never so much as ran a hotdog stand in his life dictating his business plan.
The government messes things up. They had four years to come up with the website, and they couldn’t even do that. The back end was missing completely. After you selected you plan and provider, you should have just been able to click through to pay your first month’s premium. Instead, you were instructed that you would be getting separate communication from the provider and interacting with them directly for payment.

Forum List

Back