Thank You, President Trump

And drive the country into recession.

Why?

Companies will still sell into the United States, other than Hollywood, who sells into China? They don't spend. When they do, it's on Made in China goods.

Crush the Commies and let's help the citizens of China realize liberty and capitalism. Then we can ALL prosper, fairly.

I’m glad we finally have a president with the balls needed to stop China from ripping us off.

We’re going to see a huge benefit for Americans when Trump gets re-elected.

Last edited:
It's really not China's fault that American companies went there for cheap labor.
6b3f5481cceffb9211a0b90afeeb1792.jpg

China forgets that they are no longer the only store in town.....

Looks like he's preparing to completely disengage on trade with China.

About time. They can either do business with us in a legal, equitable manner, or not at all.

Trump presses U.S. companies to close China operations
Well there goes all that cheap shit the liberal welfare pukes buy up at Walmart. Better hurry , before all that Made In China crap is gone..MAGA baby.

You're nut's. Walmart is the official store of Cult45.

About time. They can either do business with us in a legal, equitable manner, or not at all.

Well there goes all that cheap shit the liberal welfare pukes buy up at Walmart. Better hurry , before all that Made In China crap is gone..MAGA baby.

You have no clue, which is why I am going to ignore you.

Truth hurts, I know.

Truth hurts, I know.
When have you ever told the truth?

I feel vindicated. During my working days I openly opposed moving manufacturing offshore for just this reason. Primary reason anyway. Secondary is the quality sucks in China and Mexico, they are 60 years behind the US.

Why?

Companies will still sell into the United States, other than Hollywood, who sells into China? They don't spend. When they do, it's on Made in China goods.

Crush the Commies and let's help the citizens of China realize liberty and capitalism. Then we can ALL prosper, fairly.

Because he’s singlehandedly increasing the cost of American businesses and creating uncertainty regarding investment. Businesses are going to be more hesitant to invest if they are uncertain about their costs structure.

Tariffs are taxes. Taxes going up is bad for business. Republicans used to believe that. But now they’re slavishly following Trump and cheering everything he does, they now think higher taxes are good.

Why?

Because he’s singlehandedly increasing the cost of American businesses and creating uncertainty regarding investment. Businesses are going to be more hesitant to invest if they are uncertain about their costs structure.

Tariffs are taxes. Taxes going up is bad for business. Republicans used to believe that. But now they’re slavishly following Trump and cheering everything he does, they now think higher taxes are good.

We don't believe in tariffs, only fair play.

Do you think if every nation got rid of all tariffs, barriers and abuses, that libertarians et al wouldn't support it?

China is the greatest abuser by far, of a whole world of big abusers.

Why?

We don't believe in tariffs, only fair play.

Do you think if every nation got rid of all tariffs, barriers and abuses, that libertarians et al wouldn't support it?

China is the greatest abuser by far, of a whole world of big abusers.

You’re just mouthing platitudes. You sound like Ed Broadbent during the free trade debate.

Stop building your house with bamboo and you wont bitch so much

That doesn’t mean anything.

Trump is unnerving corporate executives and it’s making them more cautious about investing. Many CEOs agree with Trump on China, but his actions are of an eight year old who doesn’t get his way. That bothers important people who make billion dollar decisions.

Stop building your house with bamboo and you wont bitch so much

That doesn’t mean anything.

Trump is unnerving corporate executives and it’s making them more cautious about investing. Many CEOs agree with Trump on China, but his actions are of an eight year old who doesn’t get his way. That bothers important people who make billion dollar decisions.
Dont take my retarded post so serious. I am black you know..

Forum List

Back