Thank you Pat Buchanan

I agree -- not that Trump helped the situation at all.
Trump did start to address the trade issues with China, something the prior administrations of BOTH parties refused to do. Nothing connected with health, national security, intellectual properties and such should be subject to any kind of foreign control, China or anyone else.

Trump did start to address the trade issues with China, something the prior administrations of BOTH parties refused to do.
You are correct and the trump hater is wrong

trump began the rethinking of our relationship with china

I agree -- not that Trump helped the situation at all.
Trump did start to address the trade issues with China, something the prior administrations of BOTH parties refused to do. Nothing connected with health, national security, intellectual properties and such should be subject to any kind of foreign control, China or anyone else.
i agree with you on that....now we will see what happens with that....

Yes we opened the door to shift manufacturing and essential production facilities overseas, China was wide open for business. Our tax system, government regulations, and thirst for less expensive consumer goods fueled the move off shore, now we pay the price. Trump is addressing the elephant in the room which neither party wanted or was willing to address. The blind acceptance of globalism has its costs, now ask yourself how did we paint ourself in the corner and how are we going to correct the problem.

Forum List

Back