Thank you, Obumble! Iran Is Ready to Take Over Iraq’s Troops...

What are you blabbering about?

You PMd me, yes. I PMd you, yes.

So you are lying saying I did not PM you before.

I corrected you for attacking my service, and you accused me of Stolen Valor, then you lied that I did that to you.

You then attacked me using my benefits as if they were somehow entitlements, and you said you did not use yours (somehow for you that were not entitlements), which is as stupid as all this comes.

And you won't answer about your discharge.

You are on the wrong end, son.

What are you blabbering about?

You PMd me, yes. I PMd you, yes.

So you are lying saying I did not PM you before.

I corrected you for attacking my service, and you accused me of Stolen Valor, then you lied that I did that to you.

You then attacked me using my benefits as if they were somehow entitlements, and you said you did not use yours (somehow for you that were not entitlements), which is as stupid as all this comes.

And you won't answer about your discharge.

You are on the wrong end, son.

No child, the way this goes Is you PM'd first, and I PM'd a REPLY back to you... Can I post you PM and my reply? And when did you serve your 12 years and what combat did you participate in? Curious! I was in from 66-68 was a 36c20 all over Vietnam's jungle and hellholes...you my childish friend?

We are talking about you attacking my service, bub, not the other way around.

Why did you not use your benefits, child?

One, Vigilante attacked my service, then accused me of Stolen Valor when I corrected him.

Two, I PMd Vigilante asking why he attacked my service while accusing me of supposedly attacking his.

Three, in that PM I asked him why he did not use his service benefits but attacked me for using mine.

Four, it must be that his discharge prevented him from doing so.

Vigilante, you can scream and cry all you want, but we are going to stick to those four main points.

You are pinned.

One, Vigilante attacked my service, then accused me of Stolen Valor when I corrected him.

Two, I PMd Vigilante asking why he attacked my service while accusing me of supposedly attacking his.

Three, in that PM I asked him why he did not use his service benefits but attacked me for using mine.

Vigilante, you can scream and cry all you want, but we are going to stick to those four main points.

You are pinned.

When and where was your 12 year service, and what was your COMBAT injury?

You are pinned.

Nope, you are pinned, and we are going to stick to the points.

You attacked me and my service and I kicked your ass. This is about you, no one else.

Why were you discharged? Why did you not use your benefits?

You are pinned.

You attacked me and my service and I kicked your ass. This is about you, no one else.

No....I asked you before and you REFUSE to answer where you served your 12 years and what COMBAT injury....Stolen Valor PROVEN!!! .... I have nothing more to show!...BTW, I was discharged because my 2 year hitch was up! NOW ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!

You are pinned.

No....I asked you before and you REFUSE to answer where you served your 12 years and what COMBAT injury....Stolen Valor PROVEN!!! .... I have nothing more to show!...BTW, I was discharged because my 2 year hitch was up! NOW ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!

One, when I kicked your ass you retaliated with accusations of Stolen Valor.

Two, we exchanged PMs why he attacked my service when in fact he first attacked mine.

Three, he attacked me for my use of VA benefits while suggesting such are "entitlements."

Four, he said he did not claim his, which is not believable. He must have forfeited them through a bad discharge.

Vigilante, act like a thug and I will smack you down.

We are going to discuss it along these points.

You are pinned

Vigilante, did your discharge invalidate your service benefits. Yes or no? If you refuse to answer, then you are admitting that it was a bad conduct or dishonorable discharge.

No ifs ands or buts: that will be your admission on this Board.

Vigilante admits he was badly discharged, yet he accuses his betters of things he can't possible prove.

Those kinds of discharges in those days in the late sixties were for drugs or stealing from fellow soldiers. What was it, Vigilante/

This is over. Vigilante is in disgrace.

Last edited:
Vigilante admitted he lied and was badly discharged from the Army, yet he is attacking me.

My signature will answer him every time I post.

Vigilante admitted he lied and was badly discharged from the Army, yet he is attacking me.

My signature will answer him every time I post.

I see I'm now LIVING IN YOUR HEAD, as I did OCDPogo's when I first came here.... All I find in your head, are old copies of Soldier of Fortune, and some empty 3% beer cans! I asked you before and you REFUSE to answer where you served your 12 years and what COMBAT injury....Stolen Valor PROVEN!!! .... I have nothing more to show!...

Vigilante continues to melt down. :)

How it must bug you I served honorably for many years, received all of my benefits honorably, received my pension honorably, and go to my VA benefits honorably at no cost to me.

All you had to do was serve at least other than honorably, and you could not even do that.

Vigilante continues to melt down. :)

How it must bug you I served honorably for many years, received all of my benefits honorably, received my pension honorably, and go to my VA benefits honorably at no cost to me.

Living in your head, watching you go OCD every time I mention your STOLEN VALOR... This is starting to become entertaining...I asked you before and you REFUSE to answer where you served your 12 years and what COMBAT injury....Stolen Valor PROVEN!!! .... I have nothing more to show!...

There go the lives we sacrificed to get rid of a problem, making the way for a much more vicious problem!

Daily Beast ^
In an announcement that could complicate the cornerstone of America’s mission in Iraq—training Iraq’s military to fight ISIS—an Iranian general said Monday that he also is prepared to begin training Iraqi military officers. The message comes after Baghdad and Tehran reached a security agreement in December, which has not been made public but will reportedly increase military cooperation between the two countries. Washington and Tehran have quietly cooperated in the fight against ISIS largely by avoiding direct contact and keeping to separate spheres of influence. If Iran begins training Iraqi officers at the same time the U.S. carries out its...

Obama withdrew US troops and support so he could spike the football and declare "Victory"" while turning the ME over to his Jihadist allies

What no US troops in Iraq, I wonder why??? Could it be that they didn't want any there?
If Obama was a leader he could've negotiated and we wouldn't have this mess now. Obama is a pussy.

I remember when USMB had many OP's by the right repeating this RedState Headline,,,,,
Iraq War ends on Bush’s schedule, not Obama’s
Iraq War ends on Bush s schedule not Obama s RedState

BUT, when things go wrong, RedState contradicts itself just like specific USMB posters.

Flashback 2007: Bush was Right about Iraq

"And remember folks, Obama took credit for the Iraq withrawal at the time. It was one of his 2008 campaign promises, after all. This is what happens when you push through a policy just because it scores points with your own side."
Flashback 2007 Bush was Right about Iraq RedState

You just can't make this shit up!

:mm::mm::mm::mm::mm:

:) You have nothing to add. You admitted your were discharged so you could not receive the benefits the rest of us honorably earned.

:) You have nothing to add. You admitted your were discharged so you could not receive the benefits the rest of us honorably earned.

The end of my 2 year hitch...what don't you get OCDFakey?. BTW.... I going to search around, now that I'm living RENT FREE in your head and see what I can find....there is a FUNNY SMELL coming from that corner over there!...I asked you before and you REFUSE to answer where you served your 12 years and what COMBAT injury....Stolen Valor PROVEN!!! .... I have nothing more to show!...

Forum List

Back