Thank you, Obumble! Iran Is Ready to Take Over Iraq’s Troops...

And Vigilante fell for the trap. Snap! From his link: "He said yellowcake uranium is a commonly traded commodity used for nuclear power generation. It is not enriched and cannot be used without first going through a complicated enrichment process, he said, but because of the unstable nature of Iraq, the United States and the Iraqi government decided it should be moved out of that country. Iraq has no nuclear power generating plants."

You are so stupid. SH never could have used it for anything.

Being a wire bunny makes you a hero? And my being in the Airborne Infantry for six times as long as you as a bunney makes me a coward, although I am 100% take care of by VA?

I make nothing up, I call out fools and tools like you, and I always will.

If you think being taken care of by the VA because of my service is an unearned entitlement, well, then, yes, you are certainly a fucked up fool.

ps: so the VA denied your claim, apparently. Why?

And since we were talking about IF WE LEFT SADDAM ALONE, what the fuck would he do with the 550 TONS of yellowcake that he had stored in Iraq?...I know, make pretty designs in the sand with it.... Do you know how quickly IRAN has gotten centrifuges to enrich this very same yellowcake.... well look it up :ahole-1: and learn how long it takes!

I'm sorry, you THINK your service was much more important than mine, I had a wife and kid to think of, and anything that I did that jeopardized my chances of coming back alive to them, I was smart enough and talented enough to limit! But apparently you landed on your head more than once!

Fakey, I could care less about your involvement with the VA, as far as I'm concerned, they should have let you rot, and taken care of men, like the 40 who currently died waiting for their treatment, that never came!

The VA never saw me, never will.... I was taught by my father, who was a submariner in WW II, that life's a bitch, and you depend on NO ONE but yourself.
So you toddle off to the VA for your FREE CARE, I'll continue to pay for mine as I have done since 1968! I KNOW who is the coward, I just wrote this to him!

He would have done nothing "with the 550 TONS of yellowcake that he had stored in Iraq" because the sanctions trapped him.

Iraq would not have reactors, and Iran has Russia supporting its activity, and that has taken a long, long time.

These are your words: "you THINK your service was much more important than mine," They are not mine. But you think yours are more important than mine, and they are not.

Vigilante, as I thought, you were not up front about your service. No one turns down what they have earned in the military, no one on the silly "I will earn my own way" stupid argument.. Thus although you served in the Army and in Vietnam, you most likely were discharged in circumstances that prevented you getting the VA services.

What I have written here will ring true with every veteran on the Board.

He would have done nothing "with the 550 TONS of yellowcake that he had stored in Iraq" because the sanctions trapped him.

Iraq would not have reactors, and Iran has Russia supporting its activity, and that has taken a long, long time.

These are your words: "you THINK your service was much more important than mine," They are not mine. But you think yours are more important than mine, and they are not.

Vigilante, as I thought, you were not up front about your service. No one turns down what they have earned in the military, no one on the silly "I will earn my own way" stupid argument.. Thus although you served in the Army and in Vietnam, you most likely were discharged in circumstances that prevented you getting the VA services.

What I have written here will ring true with every veteran on the Board.
Sanctions????... What the fuck sanctions do you mean... the ones that said he couldn't SHOOT at our aircraft over the no fly zone? You want to look at the other 15 resolutions against him for breaking the treaty...Sanctions, are for you sanctimonious idiots! Saddam LAUGHED at them, as he paid off France, Germany and Russia so NOTHING was done to him in the Security council... Hard to believe you are this stupid, didn't you live through this, or just a fact you conveniently forgot? Did I say mine were more important, you seem to think that 12 years is worth more than 2, apparently you have the leftist mentality of equivalency!

You don't know me, and I don't know you...I can only tell by your posts what kind of a man you are, and I don't think you are any type of man! A SUPPOSED veteran wouldn't equate what he did, or how long he served to another...which brings me to think that all your BS is just that BS!

AND I wouldn't be one bit surprised if this was you....

stolen-valor-approved-valor-fraud-politics-1340910211-596x1024.jpg

Now go away before you make even a bigger fool of yourself!

"You don't know me, and I don't know you...I can only tell by your posts what kind of a man you are, and I don't think you are any type of man! A SUPPOSED veteran wouldn't equate what he did, or how long he served to another...which brings me to think that all your BS is just that BS!"

YOU attacked ME. You attempted to equate what you did with what I did. Thus I properly answered you.

You were discharged such that you lost your benefits. Shame on you.

"You don't know me, and I don't know you...I can only tell by your posts what kind of a man you are, and I don't think you are any type of man! A SUPPOSED veteran wouldn't equate what he did, or how long he served to another...which brings me to think that all your BS is just that BS!"

YOU attacked ME. You attempted to equate what you did with what I did. Thus I properly answered you.

You were discharged such that you lost your benefits. Shame on you.

You are a stolen valor FREAK, we know this from your BS posts.... a liberal claiming to be a patriot.... keep posting we'll learn more about you and your SUPPOSED service! PATHETIC little man!

Vigilante is in a melt down because I caught him out. He began his Stolen Valor when I called him out on the discrepancies he is making.

He says he served in Vietnam, and I believe that.

Yet . . . . says he won't take his "entitlements" because his father taught him to make his own way.

I believe that is a lie. I believe that he was discharged with at least a Bad Conduct Discharge if not a Dishonorable. That would have taken away any VA rights he had earned.

Vigilante is in a melt down because I caught him out. He began his Stolen Valor when I called him out on the discrepancies he is making.

Yet . . . . says he won't take his "entitlements" because his father taught him to make his own way.

I believe that is a lie. I believe that he was discharged with at least a Bad Conduct Discharge if not a Dishonorable. That would have taken away any VA rights he had earned.

You, of course may believe whatever you care to, but DON'T PM me again with you BS! What I do is my business, and I could care less how you take your entitlements!

Vigilante never served. I doubt he's ever even had a job. Something tells me he's posting from his mother's basement. :lol:

You, of course may believe whatever you care to, but DON'T PM me again with you BS! What I do is my business, and I could care less how you take your entitlements!
I earned my reward for serving for 12 years on active duty.

You attacked my service and then said the VA services were "entitlements".

You attacked every veterans' service with that.

Then you called my service Stolen Valor.

This is on you, Vigilante, no one else, for putting your agenda before the truth.

Do not PM me again with your nonsense.

This is on you, Vigilante, no one else, for putting your agenda before the truth.

No, VA benefits are YOUR entitlements, especially someone that displays stolen valor!..... Since I never PM'd you, and you PM'd me, that's funny!

There go the lives we sacrificed to get rid of a problem, making the way for a much more vicious problem!

Daily Beast ^
In an announcement that could complicate the cornerstone of America’s mission in Iraq—training Iraq’s military to fight ISIS—an Iranian general said Monday that he also is prepared to begin training Iraqi military officers. The message comes after Baghdad and Tehran reached a security agreement in December, which has not been made public but will reportedly increase military cooperation between the two countries. Washington and Tehran have quietly cooperated in the fight against ISIS largely by avoiding direct contact and keeping to separate spheres of influence. If Iran begins training Iraqi officers at the same time the U.S. carries out its...

"Iraq's military..."

That the same military who at the first sign of someone pointing a weapon at them strip off their uniforms, throw down their weapons, abandon their posts, and run home to their mommies? That Iraq military?

No, VA benefits are YOUR entitlements, especially someone that displays stolen valor!..... Since I never PM'd you, and you PM'd me, that's funny!
You PM'd me, Vigilante. Just like I PM'd you. It is in the que.

Stolen Valor means someone is taking credit for what they did not do as a vet. I earned everything I have. You accusing others of not doing what they have earned is the same as being a Stolen Valor fool.

You say you did not take your "entitlements" because you wanted to make your way on your own.

Either that is a lie, or you had a bad discharge, or you are the stupidest person on the Board.

If you have not lied and you don't have a bad discharge, do you and your family a favor and contact VA.

You are certainly the biggest :ahole-1: on the board...do we need to post up the PM's and look at time stamps. where all I did was reply to you and told you NEVER to PM me again?.... Tell me that's OK, and I'll be happy to post your original and my reply! DO IT, COWARD!!!

I have you down at 10:53 last night PMing me, and my Reply at 11:06 last night.... Want to dispute those numbers?

You are certainly the biggest :ahole-1: on the board...do we need to post up the PM's and look at time stamps. where all I did was reply to you and told you NEVER to PM me again?.... Tell me that's OK, and I'll be happy to post your original and my reply! DO IT, COWARD!!!

I have you down at 10:53 last night PMing me, and my Reply at 11:06 last night.... Want to dispute those numbers?
Thank you for admitting (1) you PM'd and (2) accused me of Stolen Valor because I defended my career.

You can't win this with lies, Vigilante.

Everybody can follow this thread.

Tell us, Vigilante, why you have not used your VA benefits. Was it your discharge level?

Thank you for admitting (1) you PM'd and (2) accused me of Stolen Valor because I defended my career.

You can't win this with lies, Vigilante.

Everybody can follow this thread.
So you PMed me first, and I replied, so YOU LIED about me PMing you.... Manchurian Republican, besides being a sneak subversive, and a person I BELIEVE displays stolen valor, and a liar, I don't have to go much further to discredit you!

Forum List

Back