Thank you, Obumble! Iran Is Ready to Take Over Iraq’s Troops...

"And what other company could do what Halliburton did", ripping off the American taxpayers at exorbitantly no-bid contracts.

Plenty of corporations internationally as well as American would done it more cheaply with a better product.

Where was the COMPETITION to Halliburton under Clinton and Obuma's NO BID contracts? You mean ONLY ONE company would even attempt to do what that company does? Guess they can write their own ticket...UNTIL someone comes up with a cheaper and better idea...Jackass!

Saddam would never have allowed this!

No, he much rather poison gas his own people than someone else.
He also had teams of military brutes who provided extremely brutal torture and maiming people who spoke against his regime.
Much to busy terrorizing his own people than allow someone else to do it.
he'd have kicked Isis's butt up one side and down the other of the Tigris.

He also had teams of military brutes who provided extremely brutal torture and maiming people who spoke against his regime.
He would have had nuclear weapons, and a bevy of chemical and Bio weapons also, if left alone!

The war was illegal, despite Congress's declaration of force.

The UN specifically rejects such action, and the UN would not give the US the right to enforce the UN resolution.

Bushies don't travel to Western Europe, do they? Smart Bushies.

Then why listen to the U.N. about anything if they have RESOLUTIONS that are non-binding especially after war?.... You get more and more into the leftist corner with every post, Manchurian Republican!
Understand the law is not lefty or righty, Vigiwannabee.

The US had no international legal basis to use the resolution as basis for war.

There is a reason so many of your candidates were defeated in 2012 and 2014 by better GOP mainstream candidates.

The far right reactionary drones, like you, continue to lose power and influence.

Thank our Heavenly Father for that!

Going on another tangent, I see, you never miss an opportunity to denegrade the GOOD people in order to stand with the subversives.... Goo Comrade, Flakey!
I have never kicked good Republicans, wannabee.

The Bushie senior war hawks are not good people.

You kick Patriotic Republican's with every post Manchurian Republican... How's you boy Jeb doing after releasing all those SS #'s?

I honor patriots and veterans, but you don't because you grovel to the war hawks.

Every one knows that.

Christie and Rubio are well positioned with Jeb's errors. The reactionaries stand no chance at a Pres or a Veep nomination at all.

"And what other company could do what Halliburton did", ripping off the American taxpayers at exorbitantly no-bid contracts.

Plenty of corporations internationally as well as American would done it more cheaply with a better product.

Where was the COMPETITION to Halliburton under Clinton and Obuma's NO BID contracts? You mean ONLY ONE company would even attempt to do what that company does? Guess they can write their own ticket...UNTIL someone comes up with a cheaper and better idea...Jackass!

Confused, aren't you? Bids would have led to much less money spent and a far better product.

Show me links to Obama and Clinton no-bid contracts first, and the amounts in comparison second.

Then why listen to the U.N. about anything if they have RESOLUTIONS that are non-binding especially after war?.... You get more and more into the leftist corner with every post, Manchurian Republican!

There is a reason so many of your candidates were defeated in 2012 and 2014 by better GOP mainstream candidates.

The far right reactionary drones, like you, continue to lose power and influence.

Going on another tangent, I see, you never miss an opportunity to denegrade the GOOD people in order to stand with the subversives.... Goo Comrade, Flakey!

You kick Patriotic Republican's with every post Manchurian Republican... How's you boy Jeb doing after releasing all those SS #'s?

I honor patriots and veterans, but you don't because you grovel to the war hawks.

Every one knows that.

Christie and Rubio are well positioned with Jeb's errors. The reactionaries stand no chance at a Pres or a Veep nomination at all.

My GOD, you actually LIKE a good man like Rubio.... He has his fault's but I can live with them, and he's got an open mind to sound ideas!

He would have had nuclear weapons, and a bevy of chemical and Bio weapons also, if left alone!
Nope, he would not, you miserable far right neo-con war hawk.

Well, you are supporting Obama's war then and want more troops in Iraq, don't you?

Every one knows that.

My GOD, you actually LIKE a good man like Rubio.... He has his fault's but I can live with them, and he's got an open mind to sound ideas!

He is not open to the far right's jingoism or social conservatism at all, which is a good thing, yes.

Confused, aren't you? Bids would have led to much less money spent and a far better product.

Show me links to Obama and Clinton no-bid contracts first, and the amounts in comparison second.

You too lazy to find this?..."Surprisingly, the new President, William Jefferson Clinton, rewarded Halliburton with substantial no bid contracts for work previously done by the US Army Engineers."

Or this?..."KBR Inc. [aka Halliburton] was selected (by Obama) for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011 for military support services in Iraq, the Army said.

Now go play in the traffic, and leave grown up alone!

Well, you are supporting Obama's war then and want more troops in Iraq, don't you?

Of course he would, he's NOT a fool like yourself!.... I support a stabilized ME, and a U.S. presence to do the stabilizing! Without our intervention, there will only be more death and destruction, and some of it coming to America. Whether home grown, or sneaking through an OPEN BORDER!

Every one knows that.

He is not open to the far right's jingoism or social conservatism at all, which is a good thing, yes.
Pro life, pro 2nd amendment, anti- drug, only his amnesty position needs some tweaking! He's doable to me!

Of course he would, he's NOT a fool like yourself!.... I support a stabilized ME, and a U.S. presence to do the stabilizing! Without our intervention, there will only be more death and destruction, and some of it coming to America. Whether home grown, or sneaking through an OPEN BORDER!
No, he would not: no evidence at all in the final analysis.

We cannot position a continuing, long-term large American presence in the ME.

And the invasion brought the terrorists to Iraq, not the other way round.

You are a miserable war-hawk who supports Obama's war in the ME.

Every one knows that.

Pro life, pro 2nd amendment, anti- drug, only his amnesty position needs some tweaking! He's doable to me!
Moderate Republicanism: regulated abortion with exception for rape, incest, and health of the mother; pro 2d amendment, tweaking of drug laws, pro-amnesty, turning away from neo-conservatism.

I like Rubio.

No, he would not: no evidence at all in the final analysis.

We cannot position a continuing, long-term large American presence in the ME.

And the invasion brought the terrorists to Iraq, not the other way round.

You are a miserable war-hawk who supports Obama's war in the ME.

Of course he would, he had 550 TONS of Yellowcake sitting around, if uncontrolled, what do you think he does with it...bake cakes? IDIOT!

Of course we can, we've had 20+K men stationed in S. Korea for 60 years! It's simple to have OIL pay for those man to PROTECT and STABILIZE an area which is a prime target of CRAZY IRAN!

The LEAVING brought ISIS into IRAQ, you dumbass, everyone except you knows this!

I support our presence, for the above reasons. You're simply a coward, and a LOW IQ thinker!

Every one knows that.

Moderate Republicanism: regulated abortion with exception for rape, incest, and health of the mother; pro 2d amendment, tweaking of drug laws, pro-amnesty, turning away from neo-conservatism.

I like Rubio.

No abortions except for mothers life and 3 doctors must agree. Pro second amendment...how unique for a coward, ALL currently illegal drugs are not good for our society, and we have enough people here already, all Illegals to be deported... I don't care if it is 30 million, this is why we have laws, and you profess to break them!

I like Rubio..... on most accounts.

Show us where SH had "550 TONS of Yellowcake sitting around". He did not, just simple stupid lies. Show us where we found it in the ware houses. Oh, that's right,neither the UN nor our troops found it.

South Korea, who wanted us there, is a false comparison to garrisoning Iraq. The Iraqis don't want us there. They have made that quite clear. The American people will not finance it.

ISIS was created by the Bushies, not the leaving of Iraq, which was caused by Al Maliki's demand for a SOFA that have put American troops subject to Iraqi courts, which you wanted.

I served 12 years on active duty. In the Infantry in the Airborne.

What the fuck did you do? :)

I get my pension and 100% VA care.

No abortions except for mothers life and 3 doctors must agree. Pro second amendment...how unique for a coward, ALL currently illegal drugs are not good for our society, and we have enough people here already, all Illegals to be deported... I don't care if it is 30 million, this is why we have laws, and you profess to break them! I like Rubio..... on most accounts.

:) You are a coward, Vigilante. You know; I know it; the Board knows it.

Show us where SH had "550 TONS of Yellowcake sitting around". He did not, just simple stupid lies. Show us where we found it in the ware houses. Oh, that's right,neither the UN nor our troops found it.

South Korea, who wanted us there, is a false comparison to garrisoning Iraq. The Iraqis don't want us there. They have made that quite clear. The American people will not finance it.

ISIS was created by the Bushies, not the leaving of Iraq, which was caused by Al Maliki's demand for a SOFA that have put American troops subject to Iraqi courts, which you wanted.

I served 12 years on active duty. In the Infantry in the Airborne.

I get my pension and 100% VA care.

You have got to be one of the dumbest poster on USMB....

500 tons of uranium shipped from Iraq Pentagon says - CNN.com

And again, we LET people that were aligned with Iran become the RULERS OF IRAQ, instead of staying there, having people that were allied with America take over control AFTER A FEW YEARS of our people running IRAQ, as we did with Japan, Germany, Italy, and etc. after WW II...Jakeass!

ISIS was created in 1999 under the Clinton administration...this is why I say you are a left wing subversive.......The group originated as Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad in 1999, which was renamed Tanzim Qaidat al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn—commonly known as al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI)—when the group pledged allegiance to al-Qaeda in 2004. Following the 2003 invasion of Iraq, AQI took part in the Iraqi insurgency. In 2006, it joined other Sunni insurgent groups to form the Mujahideen Shura Council, which shortly afterwards proclaimed the formation of an Islamic state, naming it the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI). The ISI gained a significant presence in Al Anbar, Nineveh, Kirkuk and other areas, but around 2008, its violent methods, including suicide attacks on civilian targets and the widespread killing of prisoners, led to a backlash from Sunni Iraqis and other insurgent groups.[a]

And I served 2 years, one being a moving target in Vietnam, running field wire from foxhole to foxhole, simply because I had been working for AT&T and the Army though it would be a great place for me, and when NOT doing that, was running WIRE on phone poles back to whatever central command there was, and watching my men being SNIPERED OFF those poles by Cong or village subversives!

So FUCK YOU, I could care less about what you did, it's now WHAT YOU DO, history is 50 years away, and the things I was sent there to fight against, is now scum like you!

I get fools like you making shit up, and being ignorant, and I made my own way through life without ENTITLEMENTS or the VA even caring if I was alive or dead!

No abortions except for mothers life and 3 doctors must agree. Pro second amendment...how unique for a coward, ALL currently illegal drugs are not good for our society, and we have enough people here already, all Illegals to be deported... I don't care if it is 30 million, this is why we have laws, and you profess to break them! I like Rubio..... on most accounts.

:) You are a coward, Vigilante. You know; I know it; the Board knows it.

I can take that coming from a subversive leftist, that's a known liar, as proved by the above documents that you supposedly had no idea about!.... Manchurian Republican, my ass, simply a plant for your subversive masters!

And Vigilante fell for the trap. Snap! From his link: "He said yellowcake uranium is a commonly traded commodity used for nuclear power generation. It is not enriched and cannot be used without first going through a complicated enrichment process, he said, but because of the unstable nature of Iraq, the United States and the Iraqi government decided it should be moved out of that country. Iraq has no nuclear power generating plants."

You are so stupid. SH never could have used it for anything.

Being a wire bunny makes you a hero? And my being in the Airborne Infantry for six times as long as you as a bunney makes me a coward, although I am 100% take care of by VA?

I make nothing up, I call out fools and tools like you, and I always will.

If you think being taken care of by the VA because of my service is an unearned entitlement, well, then, yes, you are certainly a fucked up fool.

ps: so the VA denied your claim, apparently. Why?

Forum List

Back