Thank you Jesus Christ

Why Jesus? Wtf did he do for me? Nothing that I can see, he died 2000 years ago. If he even existed.
Better question.

What have you done for yourself?
I've done plenty for myself, that's why I'm asking wtf jesus had to do with it?
Well, what is your bitch with people who believe Jesus did help them?
How can he help them? He's been dead for 2000 years!
How can He piss you off so much if He has been dead 2000 years?

That is what you should be asking yourself.
I'm not pissed off about a guy who died on a cross in a diaper.

He created the world. He atoned for us. He rose from the dead ensuring everyone on earth will rise from the dead.
Jesus didn't create the world. Man, are you ever confused or what?

He created the world. He atoned for us. He rose from the dead ensuring everyone on earth will rise from the dead.
Why are so intent on taking a shit in the middle of a discussion among decent people discussing their faith? If you have no faith yourself, why don't you just fuck off?

Why are so intent on taking a shit in the middle of a discussion among decent people discussing their faith? If you have no faith yourself, why don't you just fuck off?
Decent people telling me to fuck off? Is that what Jesus would have said? :lol:

Why would it matter to you if you don't believe he existed anyway?

He still wouldn't tell me to fuck off. So I guess you haven't really learned anything about Jesus, have you?

He still wouldn't tell me to fuck off. So I guess you haven't really learned anything about Jesus, have you?
I didn't tell you to fuck off either. I asked you why you DON'T. And your attempt at reverse psychology by preaching about someone you don't believe in doesn't work for obvious reasons.

I didn't tell you to fuck off either. I asked you why you DON'T. And your attempt at reverse psychology by preaching about someone you don't believe in doesn't work for obvious reasons.
So Jesus asked people why they don't fuck off? Gee, I guess we're all learning something new today.

Thank you Jesus for creating Christianity, the retail business's are booming. The goyim went crazy on Friday, punching and kicking each other to spend their £'s.

So Jesus asked people why they don't fuck off? Gee, I guess we're all learning something new today.
You're not likely to learn anything until you learn how to read.

You must mean that I'm not likely to learn anything from you. :D

Or anyone else.

So now you can sin all you want, that bill has already been paid by Jesus.

There are more precise definitions for 'atone': To become reconciled, to agree; to bring into unity. God does not sin, so it is not He who became reconciled to our sinful ways. It is we who have become reconciled to give up our sinful ways and to unite with God who is sinless. We toil to unite our will to the will of the Father.

We are human, and unfortunately it may seem to some that Christian oftentimes seem to act more as if we do believe, "Sin all we want--the bill has been paid." But for those of us who take atonement seriously, we labor against sin and, with often tired arms, reach out to be at one (atone) with God.

Or anyone else.
No, just know-nothings like you.

Or anyone else.
One of the things I like about being a Christian is knowing that when I go to Heaven there won't be assholes like you there.

Thank you Lord Jesus for your sacrifice, spilling your own blood on the cross, to atone for my sins.

Uh no.

He didn't "spill his own blood". His father killed him.

Or at least, that's what it said in the bible I was raised on.

Or anyone else.
One of the things I like about being a Christian is knowing that when I go to Heaven there won't be assholes like you there.
So why doesn't an ASSHOLE like me just FUCK OFF? Man, when I see you in hell, I ain't passing you the salt.

Or anyone else.
So why doesn't an ASSHOLE like me just FUCK OFF? Man, when I see you in hell, I ain't passing you the salt.
You won't see me there.

Forum List

Back