Thank You Harry Reid for Using Nuclear Option and Changing Fillibuster Rules

Ha, Harry Reid's a corrupt old degenerate. This will come back to haunt him and his fellow Democrat fucktards. I love it!

GO TRUMP! GO TRUMP! :dance:

The dems don't have a chance at the Senate or the House until 2020, so the Trumpens should have some fun times.

What will be very interesting watching Trump screw the far right and the socons on his SCOTUS nominations.
One can never tell. Roberts should have been conservative and turned into a dufus. Thomas is more conservative than anyone believed he would be.

Dubya followed his lame-ass daddy's advice in picking USSC picks....be "gentlemanly" and don't ask the nominee in advance how they'd vote on a controversial issue...it's what they teach at Yale and why both men got burned.
Trump will use the spectre of 'originaists' to negotiate with dems and the pubs (the normal ones, that is).

More than a few people myself included warned the left what Reid was doing would come back to bite them when there was a Republican President. I will say now what I said then neither party controls the Presidency indefinitely.

The left bragged Bush would be the last GOP president ever elected...demographics...Hispanics...what happened? /sarcasm

You guys think Trump is in actuality a Republican? He is an independent who stole the party nomination.

You are going to cry in desperation.

You guys think Trump is in actuality a Republican? He is an independent who stole the party nomination.

Watching the leftists wincing with their sour grapes is highly entertaining!
lol.gif

lol.gif
You got what you wanted: liberal nominations to SCOTUS, larger and more expensive government, and a stricter police state.

More than a few people myself included warned the left what Reid was doing would come back to bite them when there was a Republican President. I will say now what I said then neither party controls the Presidency indefinitely.

The left bragged Bush would be the last GOP president ever elected...demographics...Hispanics...what happened? /sarcasm
Surprise things don't always go as planned.

lol.gif
You got what you wanted: liberal nominations to SCOTUS, larger and more expensive government, and a stricter police state.

Run along, Fake.
Liberal nominations to SCOTUS coming up.

1dx8et.jpg

It was a conservative supreme court that gave you roe v wade, wasn't it?

No, it was not conservative; it was a liberal activist court ruling by judicial fiat, even though it had a majority of GOP appointments at the time.

There has long been an unstated goal of abortion on demand that it will help to keep minority populations under control as the white upper middle class chooses to ahve more things other than children in a democratic Republic.
It was a conservative court, no way to dance around it....
Pointing out that it was not conservative by any stretch is hardly dancing...and I cant dance anyway, so there. :p
:lol:
thus, my comment about life being like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are gonna get....

And there's always the pen and the phone method that barry introduced to our political process.
Thanks barry.

That was Georgie, ye of short memory :)

Yeah right....

Executive orders?

There are different degrees of EOs,but then you knew that.

^^^ apropos of nothing

So you think a guy with a hundred parking tickets is a bigger criminal than a one time murderer?

Forum List

Back