Thank You Harry Reid for Using Nuclear Option and Changing Fillibuster Rules

hwga's fallacy of the false equivalence appears yet once again

You have not made a point yet, so get to it, please.

And there's always the pen and the phone method that barry introduced to our political process.
Thanks barry.

That was Georgie, ye of short memory :)

Yeah right....

Executive orders?

There are different degrees of EOs,but then you knew that.

The degrees are usually determined by peering through a partisan lens. Just saying...

And there's always the pen and the phone method that barry introduced to our political process.
Thanks barry.

That was Georgie, ye of short memory :)

Yeah right....

Executive orders?

There are different degrees of EOs,but then you knew that.

The degrees are usually determined by peering through a partisan lens. Just saying...

Bullshit.
The short list of barry's EO's that will be shit canned.
Climate change- The Paris Agreement, EPA regulations, Clean Power Plan

Trade- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) Negotiations

Health Care- Any order that supports Obamacare (a program that Congress has to repeal)

Immigration- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program (DACA)

National Security- Ensuring Lawful Interrogations, Iran Sanctions

If you say so, but the fact remains that Trump supports most of that stuff or he wants to go more Prog on it.

You guys are going to be screaming in denial before long.

Reid's a real piece of shit, but he has helped out Trump quite a bit on this one. So i guess we should thank him.

The dems don't have a chance at the Senate or the House until 2020, so the Trumpens should have some fun times.

What will be very interesting watching Trump screw the far right and the socons on his SCOTUS nominations.
One can never tell. Roberts should have been conservative and turned into a dufus. Thomas is more conservative than anyone believed he would be.
did he turn into a dufus or did he interpret the constitution for what it said instead of what we wanted it to say.

You guys think Trump is in actuality a Republican? He is an independent who stole the party nomination.

You are going to cry in desperation.
Watching the leftists wincing with their sour grapes is highly entertaining!
lol.gif
You got what you wanted: liberal nominations to SCOTUS, larger and more expensive government, and a stricter police state.
yes because after all the work done by the democrats bringing down the debt, making government less expensive to run with the obamacare, It would be a shame for republicans to reverse that good work.

I've been living under one for 8 years, I'm acclimated now.

You've then been posting your bullshit from some re-education camp and soon you'll be out on parole?..............IDIOT !!!!!
Reeducation camps aren't even opening up until the end of January, idiot.
will the camps be set up in the blue sections of that map?
It would keep those being educated closer to home and save money on transporting them.

More than a few people myself included warned the left what Reid was doing would come back to bite them when there was a Republican President. I will say now what I said then neither party controls the Presidency indefinitely.

You and I both issued that warning and the Progressive Liberal just laughed at the thought!

More than a few people myself included warned the left what Reid was doing would come back to bite them when there was a Republican President. I will say now what I said then neither party controls the Presidency indefinitely.

You and I both issued that warning and the Progressive Liberal just laughed at the thought!
According to some here the next Republican President hadn't been born yet so they thought no worries.

Democrats now get to live under the rules they wrote.

But I fear Trump is too much a gentleman to do unto them as they have done unto others.

You poor, POOR baby, so picked on by a half black president..... LOL

According to some here the next Republican President hadn't been born yet so they thought no worries.

If I remember correctly it would be one hundred years before the GOP would ever gain power again... In 2006 the Democratic voter believed that the GOP was dead... In 2008 they really thought the nail was in the coffins... Then 2010 happen after the ACA and then 2014 and now it is 2016 and the Democratic Party is on the outside looking in again...

Oh how they knew more than everyone... Now I will admit I never thought Trump would win and had Clinton down on my scorecard but had the Senate staying red, but alas I was wrong on Trump and the Progressive Liberal will regret the day they had Harry Reid as their Senate Majority Leader...

Now I just hope the GOP does not get as cocky with this new chance, but then again I should expect them to screw the pooch too!

If I remember correctly it would be one hundred years before the GOP would ever gain power again... In 2006 the Democratic voter believed that the GOP was dead.

Actually, my friend, the GOP is CERTAINLY dead or moribund......What you now have is a Trump populist party populated by pissed off voters who have swallowed the demagoguery of a clever charlatan who was able to convince them that under his guidance, all sort of wishes would come true.

Trump actually defeated TWO parties last Tuesday.

Forum List

Back