Thank you Donald Trump from your adoring fans

Mindless fans and howling mobs that attend Trump rallies that is.

Thank you, Donald Trump, you have created 2019 as the highest number year ever.

Thank you, Donald Trump, for having a budget deficit ~5% of GDP being greater than the ~2.3% growth in GDP.

Thank you, Donald Trump, for letting America earn the highest debt it has ever had ~ $23 trillion.

Thank you, Donald Trump, for the greatest number of lies uttered and published by a POTUS.

Thank you, Donald Trump, for allowing your adoring howling mob to fantasize about kissing your anus.

The only way to get control of the deficit is to stop people like the Bidens, Pelosis, all of DC from using the government to enrich themselves.

You wonder why we have such a massive debt and deficit check the Politicians bank accounts

What the OP fails to mention is that many Ds voted for Trump’s deficit busting budget. They voted for a huge increase in military spending, while calling Donny a Russian spy and mentally unstable.

I don’t suppose lefties are aware of this, since the MSM keeps them in the dark.
The corporate tax cut is what is causing the deficit to rise at such a fast rate...
/----/ You do understand that corporations pass tax hikes on to the consumers, don't you? It's part of their overhead that is built into the cost. Why do you want to pay more for stuff? I don't.
View attachment 284045
Yeah. Corporations pass Trump's tariffs on to the consumers. That's right. It's part of their overhead that is built into the cost. Why do you want to pay more for stuff? I don't.

Thank you, Donald Trump, for having a budget deficit ~5% of GDP being greater than the ~2.3% growth in GDP.

Thank you, Donald Trump, for letting America earn the highest debt it has ever had ~ $23 trillion.

Thank you, Donald Trump, for the greatest number of lies uttered and published by a POTUS.

Thank you, Donald Trump, for allowing your adoring howling mob to fantasize about kissing your anus.

The only way to get control of the deficit is to stop people like the Bidens, Pelosis, all of DC from using the government to enrich themselves.

You wonder why we have such a massive debt and deficit check the Politicians bank accounts

What the OP fails to mention is that many Ds voted for Trump’s deficit busting budget. They voted for a huge increase in military spending, while calling Donny a Russian spy and mentally unstable.

I don’t suppose lefties are aware of this, since the MSM keeps them in the dark.
The corporate tax cut is what is causing the deficit to rise at such a fast rate...
/----/ You do understand that corporations pass tax hikes on to the consumers, don't you? It's part of their overhead that is built into the cost. Why do you want to pay more for stuff? I don't.
View attachment 284045
Yeah. Corporations pass Trump's tariffs on to the consumers. That's right. It's part of their overhead that is built into the cost. Why do you want to pay more for stuff? I don't.
/----/ Thank you for admitting how taxes affect consumer prices. - except with tariffs - you only pay if you buy Chinese junk. With corporate taxes - everyone is affected even the food on your table goes up.

We are not fans, we are political supporters. TRY TO BE LESS OF AN ASS.

You evidently resent competition.

Pointing out that we are political supports, not fans, in no way suggests that I don't like competition.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back