Thank you Democrats. Thank you so much.

International Arms Trade. As in guns going into unstable third world nations. You think that is a good thing? For what reason?

Do you truly think that there is any country out there that other countries will not arm if it is in the other country's best interest to do so? If Cuba wants semi automatic weapons, Would Iran, Russia, China, Argentina, etc oblige Cuba? You know they would. This treaty gives the UN authority over OUR guns. Not weapons. GUNS. And it TRUMPS our constitution.
And here is Obama telling you what he thinks about our right to actually bear arms:

"As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. BUT, just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right."

And here is how he plans to replace our constitution with the UN directive. Not on poor little third world countries. On our poor country:

In practical terms, in order to ensure against such diversions to unauthorized users outside the United States in violation of the UN treaty, the federal government would need to impose very rigorous regulations and controls on the possession and sale of all guns, together with registration, detailed record-keeping on U.S. gun ownership and surveillance of the whereabouts of privately owned firearms at all times.

Now, what about Obama's comments make you believe that he is referring to any country other than this one?
Keep in mind this treaty was not something that would have prevented our government from illegally running guns to Mexico. Obama isn't signing this to reign himself in!

If you want to know how many other Presidents thought this was a good idea the answer is none of them!

Do you truly think that there is any country out there that other countries will not arm if it is in the other country's best interest to do so? If Cuba wants semi automatic weapons, Would Iran, Russia, China, Argentina, etc oblige Cuba? You know they would. This treaty gives the UN authority over OUR guns. Not weapons. GUNS. And it TRUMPS our constitution.
And here is Obama telling you what he thinks about our right to actually bear arms:

"As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms. BUT, just because you have an individual right does not mean that the state or local government can't constrain the exercise of that right."

And here is how he plans to replace our constitution with the UN directive. Not on poor little third world countries. On our poor country:

In practical terms, in order to ensure against such diversions to unauthorized users outside the United States in violation of the UN treaty, the federal government would need to impose very rigorous regulations and controls on the possession and sale of all guns, together with registration, detailed record-keeping on U.S. gun ownership and surveillance of the whereabouts of privately owned firearms at all times.

Now, what about Obama's comments make you believe that he is referring to any country other than this one?
Keep in mind this treaty was not something that would have prevented our government from illegally running guns to Mexico. Obama isn't signing this to reign himself in!

If you want to know how many other Presidents thought this was a good idea the answer is none of them!

Meh...we had a good run. The world is supposedly coming to an end sometime in the next 4 years anyway....no need to get worked up over this.

International Arms Trade. As in guns going into unstable third world nations. You think that is a good thing? For what reason?

Exactly. Ram must be worried his income from illegal arms trades is going to be interupted.

Now, what about Obama's comments make you believe that he is referring to any country other than this one?Keep in mind this treaty was not something that would have prevented our government from illegally running guns to Mexico. Obama isn't signing this to reign himself in!

Ahh, this, "against such diversions to unauthorized users outside the United States "

So are ready to repeal all gun laws and restore the 2nd Amendment to it's original intent? Are you tired of republicans lying to you about gun freedom, only to impose more gun laws on you?

Here are some of those weapons for 67' nam out of a tunnel complex.

21b8x8z.jpg

The best news will be, the enemy will be denied the same weapons we are. LOL!

Last edited:
So what Obama is talking about when he says that very rigorous regulations and controls and surveillance at all times, and constraining someone from exercising their Constitutional right, is a different country than ours with a different constitution than ours? Because his comments seem to point to regulating, controlling, and spying on us at all times, not someone outside the United Stares.

Now, what about Obama's comments make you believe that he is referring to any country other than this one?Keep in mind this treaty was not something that would have prevented our government from illegally running guns to Mexico. Obama isn't signing this to reign himself in!

Ahh, this, "against such diversions to unauthorized users outside the United States "

So are ready to repeal all gun laws and restore the 2nd Amendment to it's original intent? Are you tired of republicans lying to you about gun freedom, only to impose more gun laws on you?

Here are some of those weapons for 67' nam out of a tunnel complex.

21b8x8z.jpg

The best news will be, the enemy will be denied the same weapons we are. LOL!

So you think Obama wants my semi automatic 22, that I have had since I was a kid, to make sure I don't run it down to Mexico?

I asked my GF to get me a REAL samauri sword for Christmas. I will be looking like a fool practicing with a coke bottle full of water hehe

Forum List

Back