THANK YOU CNN, NBC, MSM general; W/O you Trump would cover this virus up and let us just be sick

17_jpg-1316894.JPG

It will be hilarious watching those two Democrat clowns in the debate tonight.

Each one of those idiots will be telling us what a terrible job Trump was doing and how if they were elected they would do so much better.

Biden who was part of the failed Obama administration that let thousands of Americans die from the H1N1 virus epidemic before doing anything. If Biden knows how to do things correctly why didn't he ever tell Obama?

Then you have Commie Bernie who will be telling us how Communism fixes everything. LOL!

Piss on both of them.

Without the courage of the “mainstream media” speaking truth to power, this pandemic may have been censored to Americans. Sure it wasnt Trumps fault it happened, I admit that in fairness, and he probably couldn’t have done too much to change how its gone.

But he would have covered it all up to not cause the crisis. He would’ve just let us all be sick and say “Its just flu season” and we probably wouldn’t have even known the difference.

THANK YOU to everyone at CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC for leading us in this crisis
There is help for you to get TDS treated, watch real news fox.. your welcome
Couldnt have done much? Howbout being prepared?

Just watch fox:
this whole virus thing is just a plot to impeach Trump.
View attachment 312602
uh yea..
hnwkpgk3cum41.jpg

a0bdox6uaum41.jpg
You have a lot of time on your hands

To whoever laughed at my post, this isnt funny. Thank God for freedom of the press or we’d be in the dark on the truth.

We thought we were laughing with you ... you're serious about this? ... then I guess we're laughing at you ...

Free Press includes the right to lie ... and these news corporations lie all the time ... it's the nature of commercial media ... try "critical thinking" ... it's a hoot ...
That’s hysterical she seriously believes what the mainstream media tells her she must still believe in the fairy tales that Oswald shot jfk with that magic bullet and that bin laden did 9/11 and the fires brought down the towers as well comedy gold

Forum List

Back