Coronavirus biological warfare between USA and China?

If you listen to enough people, you are bound to hear all kinds of crazy stuff.

My mum told me she heard a young woman saying "Coronavirus is biological warfare between americans and chinese"...

Opinions?

Utter bullshit.

For one thing, why would China want to rub out the people giving them billions of dollars every month? I know it's hard but please at least try to think.

My mum told me she heard a young woman saying "Coronavirus is biological warfare between americans and chinese"...

Opinions?
Yep, I believe it's a definite possibility. There's a chance Chinese scientists manufactured it to retaliate against the US tariffs.

Of course they did. Then they released it in their own country first, killing thousands of their own people, and shutting down their own major cities. Doesn't that sound reasonable to you?

Opinions?
Possible...No one really understands the depth of depravity of the evil Chinese Savage.
I truly believe they would be willing to sacrifice millions of their own people to get back at the US. It's a distinct possibility.

Opinions?
Possible...No one really understands the depth of depravity of the evil Chinese Savage.
I truly believe they would be willing to sacrifice millions of their own people to get back at the US. It's a distinct possibility.

Of course you believe that because you are an idiot who wants to fall for any crazy conspiracy theory that comes along.

I think it is possible that it was/ is a virus that was in the PROCESS of being weaponized and it somehow "got out" into the populace un-intentionally. . . OR, at worse as some form of test run.

Coronavirus (COVID=19) is not that devastating though, as biological weapons go. So far, it only primarily targets and kills elderly (mostly men) who have other underlying health issues they are dealing with.

I doubt very much that China's military strategy or goal would be geared towards knocking more and more elderly off with the result of simply halting their own production and export capabilities and putting a temporary dent in our entertainment industry and Social Security roles.

I think it is possible that it was/ is a virus that was in the PROCESS of being weaponized and it somehow "got out" into the populace un-intentionally. . . OR, at worse as some form of test run.

Coronavirus (COVID=19) is not that devastating though, as biological weapons go. So far, it only primarily targets and kills elderly (mostly men) who have other underlying health issues they are dealing with.

I doubt very much that China's military strategy or goal would be geared towards knocking more and more elderly off with the result of simply halting their own production and export capabilities and putting a temporary dent in our entertainment industry and Social Security roles.

Without older people, how will the younger ones learn or know anything? The internet? Pwahahhaha!

If anybody thinks that, they are a fool! A fool and then some!

Who knew the internet would destroy the world one day? Wow!

I doubt very much that China's military strategy or goal would be geared towards knocking more and more elderly off with the result of simply halting their own (China's) production and export capabilities and putting a temporary dent in our entertainment industry and Social Security roles.

Without older people, how will the younger ones learn or know anything? The internet? Pwahahhaha!

If anybody thinks that, they are a fool! A fool and then some!

If only the younger folks today were actually trying to learn ANYTHING (let alone from the elderly) that would be great.

I'm not seeing any evidence of that.

Last edited:

Holy Baby Jebuz. Read what you fucking posted. You are fucking Nutz.

Opinions?
Nope. It was Trumpy whispering into you little ear.

I always knew there was a reason I do not like you, Mort. Rat Russian Troll.

Holy Baby Jebuz. Read what you fucking posted. You are fucking Nutz.

Well, I am nutz. . . .

So?

What did I say that has you so triggered?

Forum List

Back