Thank The Lord Not The Whole Entire World Has Gone Woke

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For I was getting my hair done today (I've had really short hair for many years now and I'm just starting to work on growing it out a bit and getting a bob cut) and as I was leaving a tip for my hair dresser I'm afraid that I might have possibly put my foot in my mouth about her next customer because I said jokingly that I'm pretty sure that I could trust him but there's a slight chance it could have been a woman. Probably biological either way, but still,.. although because of my short hair I've been called a dude before but how embarrassing. 😳

For I was getting my hair done today (I've had really short hair for many years now and I'm just starting to work on growing it out a bit and getting a bob cut) and as I was leaving a tip for my hair dresser I'm afraid that I might have possibly put my foot in my mouth about her next customer because I said jokingly that I'm pretty sure that I could trust him but there's a slight chance it could have been a woman. Probably biological either way, but still,.. although because of my short hair I've been called a dude before but how embarrassing. 😳
You can also think of being 'woke' as the huge change in foreign relations taking place throughout the world as more and more become convinced that China's peaceful attempts are sincere.

It can be thought of too as some nations remaining at sleep and not keeping up with the change.

'Woke' can and should mean many different things to all the world's people.

For Americans, it can mean being awakened to the threat of the alliance building with China, moving America to second place.

And the immediate need to stop China's progress!

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
E002920A-6743-4FBF-B977-E7BF8EFCDBD5.jpeg

Define "woke".

Forum List

Back