Thank God the SB is Over

There's only one game that matters every year ... and it's 10 months away

aHR0cHM6Ly9zdG9yYWdlLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tL2FybXluYXZ5Z2FtZS1wcm9kLzIwMjMvMDkvMjgvbzMydWp1NTc3d3...jpg

It always puzzles me how people waste so much money and time on these meaningless sporting events.

That had to be the most tiresome SB ever.....Romo didn't help.

At the end I did not care who won.....Just get it over with already.
Who did win?

I have to ask cause I didnt watch it

40+ years ago when I lived and worked in Ohio the very end of the Super Bowl was the most depressing moment of the year. Up until then football made the winter somewhat tolerable.

Guess I'm old school. Knew time when folks didn't blame election losses on cheating and if we didn't like something on TV, we knew how to change the channel.

Last edited:
Who did win?

I have to ask cause I didnt watch it
Mac-7

I said before the game began I did not know who would win cause you never know what they have planned but I did say thst as always is the case,the game would be close and come down to the wire cause thst it what the corrupt nfl commissioner Roger goddell wants,he is easily leaps and bounds the most corrupt nfl commissioner ever,no contest,I miss the days of Pete rozelle.the last time there was a blowout was ten years ago in the Seahawks broncos game,the nfl did not like that and they tell thhe players to keep the game close,that’s why it will be rare if we ever see the good old days of a Super Bowl blowout again sense the league and goddel do not want that,whatever the nfl wants they always get.

So anybody thst git excited anytime the niners or chiefs did something good at that stadium.they are brainwashed sheep which is no surprise they are thst fucking stupid to spend thousands to watch a game in the first place.

Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

In the past twenty years or so the only thing thst was worth watching of the Super Bowl was the commercials but even thst has become shit now.

That had to be the most tiresome SB ever.....

It was a boring game with few exciting moments. Then the halftime show came along and that really sucked.

Only thing that kept me going was the knowledge that the average person there was spending an average of $8,000 an hour to sit through it all.

It was a boring game with few exciting moments. Then the halftime show came along and that really sucked.

Only thing that kept me going was the knowledge that the average person there was spending an average of $8,000 an hour to sit through it all.
You didn't feel joy for Taylor Swift? ;)

Forum List

Back