So much money changed hands on a missed extra point.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
The line was 47.5, I think the line started there and didn't budge for 2 weeks. Oddsmakers got it perfect, but everyone was betting the under, because every tout was saying the same thing, take the under. He was 68-68 on XP's before that miss! The house took a bath on the line, and they could have won a bunch had he of just made the extra point.

Worked for me.

The line was 47.5, I think the line started there and didn't budge for 2 weeks. Oddsmakers got it perfect, but everyone was betting the under, because every tout was saying the same thing, take the under. He was 68-68 on XP's before that miss! The house took a bath on the line, and they could have won a bunch had he of just made the extra point.

Worked for me.
he didnt miss ... the kick was blocked ..

Worked for me.
worked for me too.....i won 110 bucks...

worked for me too.....i won 110 bucks...
I ended up winning $477, had under 47.5, also had a over 43 parlayed with KC +3 and Jusczyk over 3.5 yards receiving which hit on the very first play, bet against KC last 2 games and lost both times but not last night

Last edited:
I ended up winning $477, had under 47, also had a over 43 parlayed with KC +3 and Jusczyk over 3.5 yards receiving which hit on the very first play, bet against KC last 2 games and lost both times but not last night
mine was a pre season pick on who would win it all....

Forum List

Back