Thank God the SB is Over

It is WHY she's settling.

Before the vaccine commercial how many times did you see Kelse outside a football environment?
The State Farm commercial where he allowed himself to be belittled, Brady ever do that?

AND

He was. Which is why when his fame dwindled, she left.
Here is why if anyone is settling it's Taylor. Youtube this

Taylor Swift: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert​

Who's the man? Taylor is. LOL.

When she performs she's a 10.

Here is why if anyone is settling it's Taylor. Youtube this

Taylor Swift: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert​

Who's the man? Taylor is. LOL.

When she performs she's a 10.

I said she was settling.
What exactly are you arguing?

No now I'm agreeing with you. Just watching her perform accoustically makes my man panties wet.
Sorry.
I can't say I ever heard her
I quit listening to "pop" in the mid 80s. country around 2010.

There was a Bloom County strip where one of the characters was singing "but the kid is not my son" in the bathroom. I didn't get it but the character was kind of a sleeze so, contextually, it made sense.

Then I was out in a bar with some friends and someone played Billie Jean on the jukebox.
I nearly pissed myself laughing.

I guess have some pop culture awareness may have value but, I guess, not for me.

My only interest in this is that it drive MAGA insane and anything that drives MAGA crazy has cultural value to me.

You just went full fan boi with that one.
I sing and play guitar. So I know the power that comes with this talent, yet I fall for it too. It can make a 7 and 9. That's what Taylor's talent does for her. She'd be a 7 imo if she were just some girl I knew.

Same with Lady Gaga. She's ONLY fuckable because she's so damn talented. Otherwise, ew.

Or Barbara Streisand or Bette Midler.

Who else? Here are some that I still wouldn't fuck. Lizzo. Fatasia Burrino. Tracy Chapman. Even when she was young Tracy Chapman wasn't hot. Seems I have a problem with black women. Let me think of some really talented white women I wouldn't bang. Fat Kelly Clarkston or Christina Aguellera.

Dan Campbell is that you?

On 2nd and 4 from the 9 they stopped him for no gain. Then the incomplete pass on 3rd. If you don't make it on 4th down, Mahomes only needs 50 yds to get them into FG range to win the game. If you take the ball first in OT you better put points on the board.
Oooh, they stopped him once a couple of plays ago. Big deal. I would trust the league’s leading rusher, against a defense that showed they couldn’t stop him on this drive to get me 2 yards, then I’m winning the game and Mahomes never sees the field. Common sense.

Oooh, they stopped him once a couple of plays ago. Big deal. I would trust the league’s leading rusher, against a defense that showed they couldn’t stop him on this drive to get me 2 yards, then I’m winning the game and Mahomes never sees the field. Common sense.
Well you needed 4+ not 2. You know, there‘s a reason you’re not an NFL HC. Shanahan‘s mistake wasnt kicking that FG it was taking the ball first. What happens when he doesn’t make it, and Mahomes gets the ball down to the 40 and they kick the winning FG. Shanahan gets excoriated. Maybe fired.

Well you needed 4+ not 2. You know, there‘s a reason you’re not an NFL HC. Shanahan‘s mistake wasnt kicking that FG it was taking the ball first. What happens when he doesn’t make it, and Mahomes gets the ball down to the 40 and they kick the winning FG. Shanahan gets excoriated. Maybe fired.
There’s a reason you’re a moron who thinks Lamar was a deserving MVP. You ASSume he won’t make it, being the coward you are. There’s a reason you aren’t a coach. Keep stamping your feet and throwing a tantrum. Go kiss Lamer’s ass some more,

There’s a reason you’re a moron who thinks Lamar was a deserving MVP. You ASSume he won’t make it, being the coward you are. There’s a reason you aren’t a coach. Keep stamping your feet and throwing a tantrum. Go kiss Lamer’s ass some more,
Never said that dummy. I said he was going to win it, notice the difference? Try and keep up. The only one getting their panties in a twist is you apparently.

Didn't watch. Hoping that we will now be seeing fewer Mahomes/Kelce commercials, at least until the next season starts. And maybe a little less Taylor Swift as well.
Yeah, I hope it is my last. Been watching since the first one and each year they get successively worse. The continuity of the game was garbage this year. How could any momentum be built between Romo, advertisers and Taylor Swift. Boring and way too long. Four and a half hours for a game is ridiculous. Jerry Glanville was very profound with his quote "NFL means Not For Long." The NFL has committed suicide.

:yes_text12: lantern2814 he also thinks cheating fraud belicheat is a great coach even though he was a failure with the browns having only one losing season in five years with them and has not been able to win without brady sense he retired and was behind the drafting of Mac jones,you just can’t make this stuff up.:auiqs.jpg:the Belicheat apologists like him always do this:scared1:when they can’t counter facts Belicheat has always been a loser without Brady :abgg2q.jpg:

:yes_text12: lantern2814 he also thinks cheating fraud belicheat is a great coach even though he was a failure with the browns having only one losing season in five years with them and has not been able to win without brady sense he retired and was behind the drafting of Mac jones,you just can’t make this stuff up.:auiqs.jpg:the Belicheat apologists like him always do this:scared1:when they can’t counter facts Belicheat has always been a loser without Brady :abgg2q.jpg:
At a professional level, you HAVE to take the ball in overtime. Too great a chance that the opponent scores and you never even get to run a play. The Patriots need a reset and hired a coach the players seem to be behind so that will help.

At a professional level, you HAVE to take the ball in overtime. Too great a chance that the opponent scores and you never even get to run a play. The Patriots need a reset and hired a coach the players seem to be behind so that will help.
Your missing my point how it’s funny that dumbass belichicken ass worshipper here thinks he is a great coach even though he is a loser who can’t win without brady. :laughing0301: Even a former patriots player said it was all brady why they were successful,that a good coach can win with OTHER quarterbacks like joe Gibbs did taking the redskins to three superbowls with three differerent quarterbacks all whom were mediocre not great like brady,or Mike holmgren who got to the Super Bowl twice with two differerent quarterbacks,one that was mediocre,now THAT is what a great coach is.something dumbass here and the other Belicheat apologists who all have their head up his ass can’t accept that fact.they fall hook,line,and sinker fir what the msm propaganda sports media tells them how he is the greatest coach ever which any thinking person can see is total bullshit :laughing0301:

They think we should listen to them over a former nfl player.comedy gold.:laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Had you been the coach of the patriots and had brady for your quarterback the msm media would be calling YOU the greatest coach of all time instead of brady.of the three major sports basketball football and baseball,basketball is the only one of the three where you need to have a good coach to be a great team.football and baseball you can have a bad coach and still be great as long as you have assistant coach’s thst are good and know what they are doing and the patriots had that when Brady was there,good assistant coaches.

It was the same with joe torre when the Yankees won four world series in a row,torre is not thst good a coach,there’s nothing special about him,He just had the best talent pool in baseball to make him look good those years,

Last edited:
Incredibly It seems the niners were not aware of thst.how are the SB OT rules differerent than the regular season Concerned American ?
I believe regular season OT rules are sudden death if the first team with possession makes a TD. If they score a FG, then the opposition team gets a possession to either win with a TD or tie and continue with a FG if that makes sense. I tried to explain in as few words as possible. LOL IDK, they change the rules so often, its hard to keep up--apparently even for the teams playing.

I believe regular season OT rules are sudden death if the first team with possession makes a TD. If they score a FG, then the opposition team gets a possession to either win with a TD or tie and continue with a FG if that makes sense. I tried to explain in as few words as possible. LOL IDK, they change the rules so often, its hard to keep up--apparently even for the teams playing.
Yes that is true on the regular season ot rules,the Super Bowl ot rules aren’t any differerent than that are they? If they are,I sure wasn’t aware of it.

Yes that is true on the regular season ot rules,the Super Bowl ot rules aren’t any differerent than that are they? If they are,I sure wasn’t aware of it.
They changed them (SB rules) this year. Both teams get a possession regardless of what the first score is--unless the first score is a safety--then the game is over.

They changed them (SB rules) this year. Both teams get a possession regardless of what the first score is--unless the first score is a safety--then the game is over.
so even if the niners had gone down and scored a touchdown instead of a field goal the chiefs would have got the ball back right?

Forum List

Back