Thank God liberals are "pro-choice"!

Actually God is probably disappointed and disavows mention of his name within the context of that statement, for life is sacred, yet the hypocrisy you so eloquently portray about sums it up to a T. Well Done!

Actually God is probably disappointed and disavows mention of his name within the context of that statement, for life is sacred, yet the hypocrisy you so eloquently portray about sums it up to a T. Well Done!

Im pretty sure he is being sarcastic considering his link is demonstrating that the left doesnt care at all about choice.

I don't see why conservatives are against abortion and I don't see why liberals are for it. Indeed, if conservatives got their way there would be millions of future welfare babies who will mimick the defective behavior of the democrat voting welfare queen that spawned them. That policy alone would destroy the republican party in about 18-20 years. But yeah, the cartoon is funny too.

Last edited:

It almost works, until you get to the clip that asks "Can I choose to honor God?", and Lucy says no. Why would she say no? Democrats, liberals, or progressives, whatever term you would like to choose, have nothing against honoring God and/or worshiping God. In fact, most Democrats are Christians. The only thing they are against is pushing anyone's particular religious beliefs on others, who may not hold the same beliefs. That is why there is a separation of Church and State.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are much more likely to be abused.

Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are much more likely to be abused.

And don't tell me an embryo is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

I don't see why conservatives are against abortion and I don't see why liberals are for it. Indeed, if conservatives got their way there would be millions of future welfare babies who will mimick the defective behavior of the democrat voting welfare queen that spawned them. That policy alone would destroy the republican party in about 18-20 years.

Amen, except for the God thingy. Pro-choice relates to female reproductive rights (Roe v. Wade). All the other silly stuff in the OP cartoon has nothing to do with that. But you know that...

Amen, except for the God thingy. Pro-choice relates to female reproductive rights (Roe v. Wade). All the other silly stuff in the OP cartoon has nothing to do with that. But you know that...

One of the worst opinions ever. The Constitution is silent on Abortion. 10th Amendment should have kicked in on that one. And I don't have any skin in the game on abortion. I think it should be legal but I wont pretend the law magically changes to make legal or illegal something it says nothing about.

One of the worst opinions ever. The Constitution is silent on Abortion. 10th Amendment should have kicked in on that one. And I don't have any skin in the game on abortion. I think it should be legal but I wont pretend the law magically changes to make legal or illegal something it says nothing about.

My great-grandfather believed that one way to cure a bad winter cold was to break the ice and jump into a barrel of ice water - which finally killed him. I see similarities between that barrel of ice water and the Constitution.

My great-grandfather believed that one way to cure a bad winter cold was to break the ice and jump into a barrel of ice water - which finally killed him. I see similarities between that barrel of ice water and the Constitution.

If there is no rule of law there is no law.

They should also be chased for tax evasion. Damn embryos, sitting in a lab for 10 years or more and not paying income tax!

I don't see why conservatives are against abortion and I don't see why liberals are for it. Indeed, if conservatives got their way there would be millions of future welfare babies who will mimick the defective behavior of the democrat voting welfare queen that spawned them. That policy alone would destroy the republican party in about 18-20 years. But yeah, the cartoon is funny too.

I'm going to use Andrew Wilkow's quote for the 5,000x: "with liberals, your choice is always central planning or nihilism".

I'm sorry, but why don't those children have to be "welfare queens"? We can't force the irresponsible parents to pay for them? We can't take those parents, imprison them for child endangerment and put them on chain gangs repairing roads to pay for the child's need?

It's sad that liberals can't think beyond government as a solution to a problem....

Pro choice refers to abortion, not smoking. But that isn't the point. You can do any of those things mentioned as long as you don't harm another person. Abortion doesn't harm a person, so don't get started on that.

Well, as usual, you have NO idea what's going on in America.

Mayor Bloomberg actually BANNED soda exceeding his idea of an "appropriate" size in New York.

Libs are in over-drive trying to ban guns.

They have banned smoking all over the nation

I'm going to use Andrew Wilkow's quote for the 5,000x: "with liberals, your choice is always central planning or nihilism".

I'm sorry, but why don't those children have to be "welfare queens"? We can't force the irresponsible parents to pay for them? We can't take those parents, imprison them for child endangerment and put them on chain gangs repairing roads to pay for the child's need?

It's sad that liberals can't think beyond government as a solution to a problem....

So you want to go back to the old debtors prisons? "Please sir can I have some more?"

That's ridiculous and manipulative of statistics. The disparity is in the 5% rate of those who practice regular contraception who have unintended pregnancy against all others who account for 95% of the pregnancies:

IB-UP-contraception-works.gif

Source

Pro choice refers to abortion, not smoking. But that isn't the point. You can do any of those things mentioned as long as you don't harm another person. Abortion doesn't harm a person, so don't get started on that.

Abortion doesn't harm another person? My Lord you're either sociopathic or just inhumanly stupid. You are well aware of the permanent physical injuries some women suffer from, let alone the psychiatric trauma that occurs post abortion right? Obviously you don't give a shit about the tiny life that was snuffed out either.

You are one of the reasons I can't oppose abortion. I honestly think the world would be a better place if you, and leftist psychopaths like you were sucked into a drain so that the rest of us wouldn't have to listen to your absolute vapid opinions or live under laws criminally insane people like you promote.

SO, to kill a baby in the mother's womb is not abuse... :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back