Thank God for President Trump's Leadership During This Crisis

Trump had months to prepare for Coronavirus, but did nothing but blame everyone else! India has 1.4 billion citizens, is next door to China, but has very few infected and only 4 deaths. We are only 24% that size but have 26,000 infected with ~400 dead and soaring. Trump & the repubtards have the worst record on the planet after Itay. China had no warning, Trump had 3 months!!!

Trump / Pence = EPIC FAIL!!!
Why would criticize our President when he has done everything in his power to protect us?

Here in conservative God's country this Saturday people are mowing lawns, the car wash in town had a long line, and the grocery stores are fairly well stocked.

Your freemarketers are soiling themselves and one in 5 American families has already experienced the layoff wave. It doesn't seem to matter to them that your ignorance is bliss.

The vast majority of those infected are in liberal run cities, run by liberals, in liberal states, run by liberals, with liberal media.
Ha ha ha ha, there ya go, the real American deadbeat all along..

Trump had months to prepare for Coronavirus, but did nothing but blame everyone else! India has 1.4 billion citizens, is next door to China, but has very few infected and only 4 deaths. We are only 24% that size but have 26,000 infected with ~400 dead and soaring. Trump & the repubtards have the worst record on the planet after Itay. China had no warning, Trump had 3 months!!!

Why would criticize our President when he has done everything in his power to protect us?
From what? The blowback of our way of life? Isn't that a bit unfair to Don?

From his stand-up and be an American. It's what we do. It's our birth right and responsibility to do this.

Here in conservative God's country this Saturday people are mowing lawns, the car wash in town had a long line, and the grocery stores are fairly well stocked.

Your freemarketers are soiling themselves and one in 5 American families has already experienced the layoff wave. It doesn't seem to matter to them that your ignorance is bliss.
We don't give up in "free market country" we fight back. You liberal pussies can surrender...but not real Americans.
If you had one you could and I'd help.

From his stand-up and be an American. It's what we do. It's our birth right and responsibility to do this.
For his stand up and be whaaa? It's your pathology. And its shortcomings are evident.

Last edited:
214_jpg-1327274.JPG

Trump has been a great leader who has exhibited an extraordinary ability to solve multiple problems simultaneously. Keep in mind that he has done this with unprecedented obstruction from Democrats and the MSM. His leadership ability has been phenomenal, especially when compared to anyone in the Democrat party. I remember the first D debate when the mod asked who would give free healthcare to illegal aliens and Bernie put his hand up first then all the sheep followed. I guess Red Bernie is the true leader of the Ds, and that doesn't say much.

He is a good man.

Not really. A good man does not cheat on his wife.

He also a father.

So are most of the people you attack on this forum daily.

I'm sure Baron will go to one of the Academies and serve his nation with honor.

No he will not, no Trump has ever served this nation in the military...not one since they came to this great nation.

My battlefield officers came from the Academies. Respect them very much. It's one thing to sit on the sidelines...it's another to call the shots under fire.

I was told by one of my pilots who graduated from the Naval Academy that in the Navy such a thing meant guaranteed promotions while in the Corps it was something he had to overcome.

CNN's Dana Bash: On Coronavirus, President Trump "Is Being The Kind Of Leader That People Need"
Thank you Mr. President for your leadership during this crisis. I cannot imagine what a disaster it would be with that assclown Biden in the White House.

Can you imagine making dems explain Open borders and sanctuary cities after this?

This is our mistake....even in the face of years of experience, we keep imagining that they are like us, normal folks, who have intellect and integrity.....and self-awareness.

Democrats are out there now, praising Communist China for 'handling' the situation.

Most that aren't trying
to politicize this event are saying he's doing a pretty good job.

Do you have a few examples?

He has been slow to react on most things, his one claim to fame is restricting travel from China (not banning like he claims).

The US and South Korea got hit by the first case at about the same time. On 21 Jan the leader of SK pulled together the heads of industry and told them it was coming and tasked them with coming up with a test and then mass producing it. And they did.

Trump pulled together the heads of industry 2 months later.
Well, I'll give you a couple that you would like to rub shoulders with,.
Illhan Omar and Gavin Newsome

Most that aren't trying

He has been slow to react on most things, his one claim to fame is restricting travel from China (not banning like he claims).

The US and South Korea got hit by the first case at about the same time. On 21 Jan the leader of SK pulled together the heads of industry and told them it was coming and tasked them with coming up with a test and then mass producing it. And they did.

They are saying that now, they were not saying that 3 weeks ago when he was telling us it would just disappear.

Most that aren't trying

They are saying that now, they were not saying that 3 weeks ago when he was telling us it would just disappear.
Oh for fucks sake, GG. Point out where I said he did everything perfectly....go ahead and do it.
I said people that aren't politicizing this, (unlike what your ass is doing), are saying he's doing a pretty good job.
I gave you two names who you know would never say it unless it's true.

CNN's Dana Bash: On Coronavirus, President Trump "Is Being The Kind Of Leader That People Need"
Thank you Mr. President for your leadership during this crisis. I cannot imagine what a disaster it would be with that assclown Biden in the White House.
No you fucking moron. Trump was watching Fox News and not listening to his intel or January briefings on the impending pandemic.

TOO FUNNY. Idiot politicizes corona virus even as he denies democrats doing it.

6.8 deaths per state where some corona virus was found post mortem (does not prove it as the primary cause of death).

THIS IS OUR PANDEMIC?

Forum List

Back